The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Skraia: The Assault if the Dragon King  (Read 2166 times)

Offline Lizzy

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hopefully it's Temporary
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard / Rodent
  • Coloring: White and Black
  • Height: 4feet 3inches
  • Weight: 82lb
  • Build: Thin
Re: Skraia: The Assault if the Dragon King
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 12:03:38 AM »
The stairs were steep and as they descended Lizzy found it difficult to keep her balance, but when she lost her footing on an uneven stair Eli quickly scooped her up taking her up into his arms. Lizzy squirmed and pushed against his shoulder but Eli didn't put her down. Soon however they came into a warmly lit room and Lizzy gasped when she saw a beautiful woman standing by the bed of a sleeping Leopard.

The woman was a transparent green her long hair mingling with vines and leave. She turned gracefully to look at the three of them, "Elija You've brought a friend."

Offline Eli

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black, White
  • Height: 6feet 2inches
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 02:54:49 AM »
Eli murmured something under his breath and set Lizzy down in front of her, "This is Allaina Sodano Tullabain Norstra Elizabeth Sevan the Third, she needs your aid Lannara."

Lannara nodded and curtsied to Lizzy who did her best to return the act but she winced.

Eli stopped himself from taking her back into his arms, she had been so frail, almost light as a feather, not like a shewolf at all. Sultan studied his profile and then snorted, "Elija come with me."

They walked out of the chamber and ventured off into an earthen tunnel, "Sultan I-"

"You shouldn't be getting confused about your priorities pup, you're fighting for the resistance, keep that in mind."
The fox looked deadly serious and Eli was taken aback.

"I - what?"

"Don't mistake me, she's a bonny thing, but if you think for one moment that there could be any peace in her arms you're wrong."

"I'm fine. I'm just doing my job."

"You're job is to kill Dragons."

Eli growled deep in his throat, "I've been out in those woods starving and fighting for weeks now you old broken bit of fur. you sit in your hidy hole with a Dryad and the sick, don't tell me what my job is, i know it."

Sultan grabbed Eli's and yanked his head down to glare him square in the face, "You're our last hope. You can't get distracted -"

Lannara glided around the corner and gazed at then for a moment before passing them letting a hand trail over the small cut Sultan had inflicted on Eli's ear. It disappeared and Eli felt the rage in his subside, "The little darling is waiting for you Elija."

"Little darling?" Sultan and Eli asked simultaneously.

Offline Lizzy

• Dancing Dragon
  • Hopefully it's Temporary
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard / Rodent
  • Coloring: White and Black
  • Height: 4feet 3inches
  • Weight: 82lb
  • Build: Thin
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 03:05:45 AM »
When Eli stuck his head back into the treatment room Lizzy was sitting with a blanket wrapped around her, the hem of a pink dress was poking out from under the fabric of the blanket. Her leg was bandaged and she seemed to have drifted off. The collar that had hung around her neck lay clasped in her hand and when Eli went to take it from her she woke pulling it close to her chest, "Its mine. it's the only thing that's really mine."

Eli didn't say anything he just took a few steps back and then turned the hair on the back of his neck standing up, "Sultan, i'm going - i'll be back at the end of the month."

"Good luck."

Offline Eli

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black, White
  • Height: 6feet 2inches
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 04:22:31 PM »
It was lonely in the forest, the trees that had once made idle conversation were now silent - or dead as the case my be. Eli wandered for a while walking silently and thinking, weighing his possibilities trying to decide if it was worth it to attack the dragons tonight or try and rest and wait.

It didn't matter though his options were swiftly taken away from him when a foot soldier caught his sent on the wind. Eli went strait for the jugular racing towards the mammoth beast teeth bared, there was no time left and when his teeth sunk into to the red hot scaly flesh hr almost vomited. Rancid Dragon blood splashed over his face and into his mouth. Eli gagged and lost his hold on the soldier and was tossed as a result into a tree. there was a loud ringing in his ears and he lay motionless for a moment waiting for the world to stop spinning. he again wasn't given that option though as the dragon lunged forward.Eli curled up into a ball a whimper escaping his lips, but no attack came, no searing pain of claws in flesh, Eli peeked out and saw a the dragon dead on the ground a spear through its head. Eli uncurled some and saw a she wolf standing before him.

"Uh... his Sarah."