The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fluxating Stillness  (Read 3146 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Fluxating Stillness
« on: March 16, 2011, 12:54:11 PM »
You must be approved before you post!

A man in a white lab coat looks at a indistinguishable creature, the creature had all its appendages tied down, and its mouth muzzled. The creature shakes back and forth, its furlees body, showing a sickly orange covered in dried blood. The steady beat of its heart is the only other sound heard in the room, then the shaking of its shackles.
  "How longs as its sustained the vitals?" A man in casual businesses attire ask as it enters the room.
  "72 hours" the man in the lab coat said.
  "Has it been… evaluated?" The man in the bussninses suit couldn't help but grow a sinister grin.
  "No, I was waiting for you." the man in the lab coat walked a flight of stairs to an observatory, the man in the business attire followed. "Send in the first volunteer." The man said over an intercome. A drunken man was pushed into the room, the door slammed behind him.
  "Hey… this… this isn't the hanged man" the drunken man laughed a little. The chains unlocked off the creature, and it jumped to its feet. It had long legs, those of an ostrich, but long arms similar to a prey mantes. "What… the hell… you ugly" the drunken man began to shout random mixture of words, as he pointed and taunted the creature. The creature screamed as it lunged at the man. In less the 5 seconds the man was torn from the spot he once stood, leaving nothing but a bloody mess. The man in the lab coat smiled, pressing a button, releasing flames into the rooms, destroying everything in the room.
  "How hard would it be to recreate this?"
  "It has already began" the man in the lab coat said, looking through some files casually.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Re: Fluxating Stillness
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 01:06:54 PM »
Sandth looked into her small pocket mirror, brushing back her tan fur so that it stood flat against her skin. She didn't have a lot of money, and school wasn't cheap, but she wouldn't give up her pocket mirror for the world. It was that last thing her father gave to her before he was taken, she gripped the mirror tightly at the ill thought. She put the mirror in her back pocket and threw on a coat. She prefred to have her body covered up, she wasn't insecure, she just didn't like to bring attention to her self, well not with her body. She shut and locked the small shack door, living in "low town" as the higher ups called it, wasn't the safest, but it was still her home. She put her hands in her coat pocket and began to head out in search of work. When she isn't studying or at school, she typically is looking for work, finding legal and non degrating work is as easy as finding a cure for stupidity. Well at least that is what her father always told her, she smiled at the happy thoughts, he didn't leave her anything physical, but he left her what counts. Deep in thought didn't notice a large male following behind her, she tunred into an ally to cut through to get to the main district quicker, with the man right behind her. As she got out of her trance, she could feel his eyes burn into her back. She quickly tunred around, facing the man, backing her self into a wall.
  "Don't give me that look baby" the man said as he began to approach her.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 10:19:35 AM »
marco flew threw the crowded street on his bike, his bag heavy witha package for some wana-be gangster in the slums of 'low town.' he could hear yelling and sirens as the district authoritys tried to keep up. marco eisily out menuvoured the police by turning down an ally, which he found out ended quite abruptly with a drop into another ally, he flew into a large man staring down a woman, that was as much as he cared at that point in time. he saw a mark on the mans arm and spoke, "are you jonny? if so then i have a delivery for you."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 12:52:55 AM »
Charlotte poured over files and facts about her patients in the break room, dark circles under her eyes suggesting the lack of sleep in her long shift "god this is insane" she told herself as she stood up when her pager went off, suggesting and issue. 

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 08:06:32 PM »
(I decided to post anyway, as I was worried about it.)

"Uncle? Uncle, what would you like me to make you?" Ninn stepped back into the living room, only to find he was nowhere in sight...an empty, dusty feeling all that was left behind. The girl sighed then shrugged, assuming that he was probably out on a job, and therefore not interested in food. However, she had been resting and goofing off in her room all day, and had grown especially hungry as of now. Almost automatic in motion, she started to turn back for the kitchen...until something flashing on the screen in front of the sofa caught her attention: an alert. A runaway alert. For her. Apparently her mother had finally decided to issue one. Though the alert could have always been going for awhile before and Ninn just didn't know it, it was still late on her mother's part regardless. "Huh." the girl only watched it for a moment before turning it off, re-casting the room and black sofa in a typical dusty, dull glow. "So I'm a runaway now huh?"
x

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 11:29:36 PM »
A small armored police truck pulled up to Ninn's living quarters; a group of three got out as the truck came to a stop. The largest headed to the back, as another knocked on the front door.
  "Ninn Avani, we know you are in there, you have been requested in the Knight commanders office. Come peacefully, and you may be rewarded. If we must force you out, then you will only make things harder on your self."

Sandth looked at the male who just fell in, 'A common runner, can you ever find a way to get away from these people' she thought to her self. The man threw the other male off of him.
  "I'm not scum like you he hissed" he looked back at Sandth, with a sinister look. She met his gaze, she knew running wouldn't do anything, her fist tightened as she deiced on what to do.
  "Professor Rung, is that you what are you doing down here?" A police officer that was chasing macro asked as he approached the group.
  "I was-" he looked at Marco then back at Sandth, "I was asked by your higher up to look into the issues with your smuggling problem, this man and women" he pointed at the two dramatically, "Have been robbing our good samaritans of there well earned goods, and been selling therm to low down crooks, take them away officer!"  The officer looked confused, but seeing how he had no choice but believe what the professor had to say for fear of getting in trouble, he cuffed the two of them.
  "Are you kidding me!" Sandeth yelled as she was forced in the police car, "I haven't done anything!!" Marco was put in behind her, followed by the doctor. The door salaamed behind them. "When I'm brought before the judge I'll tell them of your lies!" She hissed, gazing at him, he was unfazed.
  "I'm not going to have you taken to the court room, no, we are going to a much better place. My lab" He smilled as he gazed at the two  of them, "both of you will make such wonderful subjects."

A cold palm grabbed Charlotte's shoulder gently. When she turned to see it was she could only barley recognize who it was. It was the R7X's head scientist, Dr.Infamous. In a tiny little voice he spoke, "Dr. Charlotte, I am truly honored to meet you. I have a favor I must ask, if you will be so kind. My research I am conducting has asked for your specialty, and I could think of no one better then your self to do it." he smilled, looking at her with his small tired eyes.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 01:54:11 AM »
a cold feeling went up Charlotte's spine, she narrowed her eyes "what sort of research would need a bone doctor for?" then she had a realization...he may know of her special interest in anthropology..was it a pile of old bones from several though centuries, she couldn't let the excitement get to her, so she nodded curtly "If you insist...please contact me when needed, I must tend to my patients immediately" she handed him her phone number, quietly she turned around and left.

"doctor, I am not sure if this is Osteoporosis, it looks like it but.." the armature said tentatively, Charlotte looked through the microscope quickly. "it is..a very mild case, we caught it on time" she looked at the file " tell him that he needs to be on a calcium high diet, vitamin D and a physical therapy"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 04:59:00 PM »
Ninn almost choked on her coffee as she spun out of her chair in the kitchen at the sound of the ones outside. Not thinking really as much as acting, she grabbed the nearest handgun. She made her way downstairs to the basement. There was a trap door down here, disguised by rolled up garments, that she could use to get to the 'sewers' and as far away from there as she could. She went to the back corner and opened the trap door, not moving aside the garments as she wanted it to remain hidden, which would buy her more time if they pursed her all the way into the sewers. She jumped down once through, not bothering to use the ladder.

Uncle, where'd you go... she thought, knowing she might not come out of this on top for once.
x

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 08:14:29 PM »
marco heard the officer and tried to grab his bike and make a run for it but was stoped by a second officer.

he was walked over to the police car and his bike thrown in the boot, "OI! be careful with that, i need that for work!" "why do you think we don't care?" he threw a dirty, hateful expresion at the officer before noticing another opening his bag and pulling out a large dark blue metalic box with some sort of lock the police had only seen on runner deliverys, "i wouldn't try to open that, i highly recomend you don't....nevermind....was it shocking?" he asked the officer who had tried the police master code and got hit by 5 000 volts directly into his hands and chest. seconds later he was thrown into the car, almost into the girl who had been put in before him. "hi, i'm marco. i would say sorry i got you into this but some how this seems like more both our problem and neither of out foult." his eyes when wide as his bag, with the container inside, was thrown inside and smathed into the back of his head, knocking him over sideways into the girls lap. "i swear i didn't plan this! and i would get up...but i can't....can somebody help me?" he felt a strong, hard hand pull him back up an sit him down as the doctor got in the car. he heard the implications of what the doctors plans were and just sat there. "great, even if i do make it out of this alive, my boss is going to kill me for not delivering the package!"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 11:05:46 PM »
Charlotte was now going home, her shift was now over and she had a day off tomorrow...bedtime sounded noce

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 01:40:50 AM »
"Fine we are coming in!" the officer kicked the door down, and he stormed in the house. Not being able to find her, the two officers looked at one an other puzzled.
  "You know I use to do this kind of business to" the third officer said to Ninn, before she could react he stabbed her with a sedative.

Sandth's couldn't believed what had just happened when the other male was, Marco, was thrown in the car. She tunred her head, not wishing to communicate with either of them anymore.

A male bent over began to cough hysterically in front of Charlotte. His body was shaking, his ears bent back, and nears his abdominal area, probably form an inward pain. 

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2011, 01:44:40 AM »
Charlotte, being a Doctor bent down next to him "sir? are you alright, I'm a doctor I can help!"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 07:08:26 PM »
The man grabbed Charlotte with one arm, stabbing her with a sedative with another, "I'm fine thank you" the man smiled as he watch Charlotte's body lose strength.

As the police vehicle came to a stop, the doctor looked at the window, "Ahh almost time" he smiled, letting him self out and closing the door behind him. Sandth got up, her arms tied behind her back making it hard for her to keep her balance. She pressed her face up against the door, trying to look through the small window. She saw the officer that was driving out in front next to the doctor, three other officers walked over to were they were standing, one was holding a female that appeared to be out cold. ZThey appeared to be talking, but Sandth couldn't hear anything they were saying.
  "Captain, who is that?" the officer driving the vehicle asked the officer holding the female.
  "That isn't important.." he turned to the doctor, "why did you get one of my men involved?" his voice was harsh, he was clearly irritated with what the doctor had done.
  "It is his own fault, think of it as collateral damage." the doctor smiled at the officer who looked some what fearful at what he just heard. The officer turned to say something to his captain, but the captain had a short range pistol pointing at him.
  "Sorry kid" the captain said, before shooting the officer in the abdominal area. The other two officers grabbed there "fallen" comrade and threw him in the truck, along with the other female. The captain and doctor got in the vehicle and began driving once again. Sandth looked at the female and officer, she couldn't believe what she just saw. She fell back with a thud, ignoring the pain, and sat there in a daze looking at the bleeding officer.
  In the front of the police vehicle the doctor rode with a smile, "Today just seems to be such a nice day."
   "I couldn't believe you made me do that"
   "It was his own fault, he should know not to question, or bother his higher ups." the officer didn't respond and the doctor kept his happy posture. "At any rate, we can't having these peasants looking around, gas time." he smiled as he flipped the switch, which released a gas into the back of the vehicle. Sadeth passed out with in a minute.

Sadeth's head was pounding, she couldn't seem to concentrate on what just happened. As she opened her eyes, she noticed that she was in an all white room, there were several other people in the room with her. There was the bleeding officer, his breathing was shallow, he would probably die soon. Then there was Marco, the other female, and what seem to be a doctor, she couldn't recognize who exactly it was, but she just recognized her from some of her off jobs. There was a door, but it had no handle, just a small key card slot. In the center of he whole room, there was a black box, the box seemed to be held down by pressure controlled handles, with no apparent way of opening it. As Sadeth looked up, she saw some bars going across the ceiling. The bars looked a tad ebnmt a weak, as if something pulled at them with great force from time to time.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2011, 07:19:34 PM »
(I'm confused about posting order right now but I'm guessing I go anyway?)

Where did he come from, they weren't even--- Ninn's thoughts were cut short, she spun around to face him, but then all was gone with the sedative. Ninn collapsed to the ground, hazy spots dancing in her mind....she felt that she was moved, carried...floating for some time....

Ninn awoke groggily later and sat up. "What in the god damn mother---" she began to hiss, rudely, like she was still back with the officer and was preparing to attack him. But then she stopped talking as she noticed where she was now, and the others, a bit more resigned, too, as she noticed her gun was no longer with her. She seemed almost shy as she tucked her legs up close to her chest and waited to find out what was going on, an inner panic attack from what was happening making it hard to function.
x

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2011, 09:55:30 PM »
(i don't think there is one anymore)

marco watch what he could before turning his atention to his bag. he pulled it up behind him and starter rumaging through it. he quickly set to the task of hiding some of his 'tools' in hidden pockets and compartments swolowing some stuff aswell while no one was watching. he quickly threw a peice of gum into his mouth, once the doctor was in the car he acted as if nothing had changed.

marco found himself in the white room with the others. his hands still bound. "anyone know what's going on?" he groaned trying to get up. he noticed the officer and reached for one of his pockets looking for something to get him out of his restraints. "so what happened to him?"