The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16422 times)

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2011, 11:21:32 PM »
"promise?" asked Koda, wanting to beleive that this guy was telling the truth, but cautious nonetheless.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2011, 01:18:30 AM »
Tier liked the idea of some explosives. "An anti armor weapon could be created, something that could propel one of my grenades at a hardened target." He sat back thinking for a moment. Hodge podge weaponry was not his ideal choice but beggars cant always be choosers.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2011, 01:38:45 AM »
Tier looked over suprised and slightly caught off guard that he had been thinking aloud but grinned at Artyom at his proposal of making an anti armor weapon. "Herr merchant I do believe that I might be able to fulfill that task." Tier made a mental note that Artyom was somewhat of a repairman and decided he would have to keep his eyes open the next time they stepped out.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2011, 03:35:11 AM »
" If there is a farmers co-op near by then we should head there, theres no telling how many more of these government thugs will come back." getting up shade got up and went to the latter clime out he looked at the blob of what was left of the death weaver. " hmmmm, so this is what is left of it." walking down to the exit shade was the first to leave the factory   
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2011, 10:14:27 AM »
"excuse me, mister?" asked koda, looking to Artyom. "but....since we're going to leave, what should I do with her?"
he looked at Moon, who was still fast asleep.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2011, 11:38:16 AM »
"max followed shade out and smirked. "no shade, thats whats left of PART of it. if you'll turn your attention to the left....." he said turning shade's head by the lower jaw softly so he was looking at the large black spatter that covered the entire front of the factory, the side of the building across the street and the street its self was nothing but a black, sticky, ooze covered mass. "like i said....i don't think they'll send another one against me for a while." he heard koda's question and looked around. "hmm...either one of us carries her or we find/make a slead to put her on. your call"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2011, 11:59:20 AM »
Koda nodded, and stood, tucking his revolver away and holding moon in his arms. "i'll carry her" he said.
"also...i have some grenades underneath some boxes... You guys can take them if you want."

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2011, 01:31:00 PM »
As Max turns Shade head he begins to smile and laugh joyfully. Turning to Koda , Shade nodded " so you will carry her? it will be a wall before we get back, we might need those grenades." looking around to see if the way was clear Shade walked down the street headed towards the farmers co-op.   
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2011, 01:48:55 PM »
Koda rushed back in with Moon, gathering up a small bag of grenades. He then ran back to shade and the others, and handed it to him.
"theres only 6" he said. "we have to use them sparingly"

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2011, 08:45:39 PM »
Confused, Koda uttered a soft squeek and said "what is a sticky bomb?"

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2011, 09:23:04 PM »
Looking up at Artyom, Koda shook his head no. "why do we have to fight? I don't like fighting!" he exclaimed. "it only leads to bad things happening! Like with moon....and with kenji...."

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2011, 09:31:37 PM »
"will it ever end?" asked koda, softly petting Moon as she slept. He whimpered a little, afraid of hoe he might be answered.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2011, 09:37:36 PM »
"it will all end, but as for how is the question....there can't be peace without there first being conflict....Nihil nullo fines velit finem." (nothing ends when no one is willing to end it.- latin) max said calmly not looking at either koda or artyom.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 09:39:38 PM by serpington »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2011, 09:40:28 PM »
Turning to Max, Koda looked bewildered. "you speak Latin?" he asked. "wow"

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: April 04, 2011, 01:21:54 AM »
Noding at Artyom comment, then looking at Koda " This will end one day, i plan on finding the people who did this to moon and taking them down one by one." pauseing Shade looked around " what iam looking for is a peace of technology called living earth, this can make the earth fertile again, purify millions of gallons of water at once, all the plants spices that where wiped out can be brought back..... yes i know this sound like a myth but i have inflated an top sceart computer files and i have read it , its real. After we get our supplys theirs a base we can go through to see if we can find anything that will lead us to it , or to the people who did this to Moon." Shade wipes his eyes.
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code