The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16421 times)

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf.
  • Coloring: White, Grey and Black.
  • Build: Just a normal build. Nothing to buff or skinny.
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2011, 11:03:00 AM »
"This will end one day Koda" Wolf said as he looked at the blade he made, "I will help you guys with your problems." Looks around for gernades. "Oh, I found a few back here!" Wolf picks them up and hands them to Shade, "Here."
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2011, 11:07:58 AM »
Koda blinked and looked at the new grenades.
"those....aren't mine...."
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2011, 11:52:18 AM »
"not really, i just picked up a few quotes in different languages from some of my old squadmates, but of course i thought of some of my own." max said inspecting his rifle carefully. he looked over at the new grenades and smiles widely. are those phosphorus, high explosive frags? i havn't seen one of those in ages."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2011, 07:05:23 PM »
Moon slowly stirred, her tail twitching. Her ears were back as she sat up in Koda's arms. "What happen? What happen?" She got up to her feet, concerned about what happened while she was out.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2011, 07:08:07 PM »
"Well" Koda said, crouching down so he was eye level with Moon.
"Nothing much happened. We just decided where we wanted to go next" Koda decided it would be better not to tell Moon about the whole death weaver incident.
Then he turned to Max.
"I don't know what kind of grenades they are, but I know they really hurt!" he exclaimed.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2011, 07:33:23 PM »
"No bad? No mad at Moon?" she asked, worried they were furious she kept her little secret until the last moment. "No bad, right?" 
x

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #126 on: April 04, 2011, 07:44:22 PM »
Shade took the grandees from Wolf and handed them to Artyom , Shade said " can you use these ?". Looking at Moon , Shade said "did you have a nightmare? Your not bad , it will be all right. "
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: April 04, 2011, 07:50:36 PM »
She tilts her head. "No nightmare...just black. Thank you. Thank you for be nice to Moon." she says...if they were bad, they would have got her while she slept, she knew it. She waits for them to be ready to go, but can't hold it in and looks up..........."When go, can Moon fly? I should fly so don't be nervous," she looks to her tail, where the fur is a bit static and knits her eyebrows. "Moon not try to be annoying, just have to fly..."
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2011, 08:15:02 PM »
Koda pets Moon and smiled at her.
"if you want to, of course you can!"

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2011, 01:33:50 AM »
Tier looked t shade and noded to him. "Herr Shade, I am going to scout ahead. Herr Max if you are ok I would like to have you accompany me. I'd rather having your eyes on my back than an enemie's." He readied his MP 40 and stepped out bounding from rubble pile to rubble pile. once he was in fromt of the co-op building he paused and waited to see if Max could see something he couldn't... or if he spotted any nasty little suprises laying around for anyone snooping around. A boobytrap or a mine could be just as deadly as a bullet to the head when they are in the right place or an infection sets in.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2011, 05:59:55 AM »
"coming." max called quickly following tier up into the confined space, he took a quick look around and didn't see anything out off the ordinary. "all clear at the moment. so tell me, that little habit of yours, do you do that after every fight or just when your hungry? not that i mind, if i'm dead i'm not going to know right?" he said casualy trying not to offend his obviously phisicaly better off friend.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2011, 06:28:59 AM »
Moon was very excited upon hearing this permission and didn't think twice. Flying came simply enough to her after all her practice. She kicked up off the ground like someone trying to jump to reach something, only after she jumped she didn't come down. She sort of floated there, suspended in air, and considered whether to go higher or not. She realized they weren't leaving yet but she couldn't help herself but to enjoy the air.
x

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf.
  • Coloring: White, Grey and Black.
  • Build: Just a normal build. Nothing to buff or skinny.
« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2011, 09:42:01 AM »
Looking back at Moon, Wolf had a smile on his face and said to himself, "I wish I could fly." Then he saw Tier running out the door about to scout ahead. Wolf ran up to him quickly and asked, "May I join you in your scouting?"
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #133 on: April 05, 2011, 06:13:37 PM »
Tier nodded to Max as he looked at the building. "When I'm hungry, or the moment takes me. We have been known to feast on our victims during combat especially at times of CQC. Nothing demoralizes an adversary like watching their friends getting their throats chewed out and their faces mauled when it's down to throwing fists. You heard of how it was during the first assault? We never changed. Males, females, cubs, they're all equally edible. Every Vulpa feeds off of flesh. We prefer living but will settle for the freshly dead after cooking and assurance of the absence of poisons or diseases." He then looked to him in a 'matter of factly' manner. "But the same could hold for the living if they exhibit actions that lean towards some form of illness or something." He turned to Wolf and nodded. "If you could I'd like you to bound forward and stop at the door, that one that's half busted in." Tier said pointing to the broken door that hung from it's hinges at a crazy angle. "Half decent structures could hold suprises. Look and see if you can see any boobietraps or anything like that. When you tell us it's clear, I'll run up and Sniper will cover us. Soon as we're ready we'll kick the door and sweep the area. No since in running in half cocked and getting messed over. Soon as your ready head out. I'll cover you." Tier said raising his MP 40 to his shoulder. He would rely on Max for pin pointing targets and picking them off. He would spray out enough led to keep anyone's head down who decided they wanted to attack, and provide Wolf cover to engage them in close quartered combat.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #134 on: April 05, 2011, 06:24:25 PM »
Noding Shade said, "ill weight here". watching as they ran off Shade turned around and looked at Moon wide eyes he said " you can fly?".
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code