The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16419 times)

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2011, 06:27:41 PM »
Koda simply blinked at shade. "is flying really that strange?" he asked. "i mean look at the death weavers"
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: April 05, 2011, 06:41:51 PM »
"I can! I don't die either so if I fall it's okay!...But it hurts." Moon frowns, remembering past fails at flying, and picking her bloody body up off the ground afterwords. She then floats over to Koda. "How you know bout death weavers? I used to have one for friend in lab..."
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #137 on: April 05, 2011, 06:46:30 PM »
The other guys told me about them" said Koda. "and....friend? How? I mean..." then koda remembered that Moon didn't know. "i heard they were really mean..."
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: April 05, 2011, 06:59:42 PM »
"His name Atreyu. Bit older than me. So nice all the time to me, would play with me. But then they sent him away as a soldier, made him do mean things...never see him." Her expression changed again to one of forlorn.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: April 05, 2011, 07:05:41 PM »
Doing his best to cheer up Moon, koda says "i'm sure you'll see atreyu again some day! Maybe he escaped from being a soldier!" he smiled a bit, trying not wonder if the dead death weaver was atreyu.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: April 05, 2011, 07:09:11 PM »
Moon twirls a bit and flys higher, her tail dragging far below her. "I hope so.......when we going?" She feels much tension staying in once place for too long.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: April 05, 2011, 07:10:12 PM »
"still not too sure..." says Koda, trying hard to remember where they were supposed to go. "the others might know!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #142 on: April 05, 2011, 09:54:16 PM »
a quick shiver wen't down max's spine remembering one of his previous missions with the resistance where the strike team he was on ran into a group of rouge vulpa. "thanks for the image, it un-supresed part of my past...." max heard the plan and quickly responded "got it." he nodded now sitting down with his back against the wall, hidden by some ruble with his rifle barrel aimed at the door, his BAR set up in the same manor just in case. "in position, let's do this quick."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf.
  • Coloring: White, Grey and Black.
  • Build: Just a normal build. Nothing to buff or skinny.
« Reply #143 on: April 05, 2011, 10:49:26 PM »
Wolf quicly sharpened his blade under Tier's cover. he picked up some stones of the ground but they would just shatter onto the ground. "Crap I cant sharpen my blade!" Wolf looks around for any suspisious behavior, "Be right back Tier, I'm going into the near by forest and find some stones. Come if ya wish but I'll be back soon." Wolf sprinted into the forest in search of some stones.
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #144 on: April 06, 2011, 03:19:04 AM »
"No, i guess not. Not after hearing  the story's i have heard about the Death-weavers"  Shade said to Koda. Looking at Moons " Do you remember if you have heard any thing about the death weavers or your friend Atreyu ? oh and Moon please dont go to high up you don't want to get hurt." Shade wages his tail happily. 
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: April 06, 2011, 09:38:26 AM »
Going through the forest, Wolf found some good hard rocks. Looking everywhere around him, he shapened his blade. "There, now I can fight." He got up and ran back to Tier.
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #146 on: April 06, 2011, 03:41:38 PM »
Ancestors damnation! Where in the hell is he going!? Tier thought as he watched Wolf take off. Being the soldier he was though he said nothing and began creeping forward keeping his eyes fixed on the building watching it closely, as if he expected something to jump out at him from behind every pile of rubble or every shadow. Tier stopped by the door and waited for Wolf to show back up. Looking into his eyes to try to gauge his true emotions Tier asked him in a tone that was as absolute as a chisel carving granite. "Are you ready?" He turned back to the door and raised himself to a standing position, wether Wolf was prepaired or not he was about to smash that door in. A black leather, hobnailed jackboot slammed against the door sending it crashing open revealing three naked creatures shamballing around on their hands and feet like animals hunting for food. Two were once furrs and the other possably human, it was hard to tell. Most of their fur was gone and their skin was thin and nearly transparent showing the muscle groups underneath. One looked to Tier and made a throaty croaking sound right before the MP 40 screamed sending little cones of lead it's direction and riddling it with bullet holes. It fell to the ground and squirmed in agony, it's mouth opened in a silent scream as the soldier panned his sub machine gun to the others. The two remaining creatures had hopped/shambaled their way toward the door with frightening speed while Tier sneered at them. He leaped backwards and opted to draw them to the confines of the doorway and let Wolf handle them with his blade, two mutants should be no trouble for the fighter.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: April 06, 2011, 10:30:21 PM »
Wolf leaped up from sharpening his balde and took ou the two stragglers. Wolf with a laugh said, "Sorry that I ran out like that. May blade wasn't sharpened when I came out here." He stood behind Tier, waiting to go on in their scouting mission.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #148 on: April 07, 2011, 12:57:09 AM »
"Matters not." Tier said flatly and not looking at the warrior as he kept his gaze fixed on the filthy room before him. He stepped inside and swept the area with his MP 40 and relaxed when he didn't see anything. "Clear!" He called, letting them know the room he was in was safe. The thick smell of blood and shit hung in the air where the two had slaughtered the trio of creatures who seemed to have voided their bowels wherever they pleased like animals. Tier curled his lip in disgust and looked back. "Watch where you step." He said discusted over the state of the room and pleased that they spaired the creatures anymore of their meaningless existence. He pushed his arm through the sling for his weapon as he began looking around and finding odds and ends that he thought would become useful in the construction of a panzerschreck. He found some of the pieces but he wasn't sure he had everything he would need. Loading up what he could he carried the parts back to the group for examination. "Their is some supplies inside and..." He paused looking at Moon curiously and blinked shaking his head like Well now I've seen everything! before he continued. "Err... Um, yeah.... Anyway, I think this might get us by on parts for something of a panzerschreck but I don't know for sure. I'd rather let you all take a look and tell me what else we may need. The Death Weaver might be down but how many more do they have? And how long do we have before they decide to swoop in low and tear us to shreds with fifty caliber machine guns?" Tier sniffed to try to clear his nostrils of the stink of the co-op building. "Personally I'd rather shoot them down so they don't have a chance to make another run."
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: April 07, 2011, 01:01:55 AM »
"guys....i feel...sort of useless" muttered Kodachi. "i mean, all i have is a revolver... And i can barely use it!"