The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16429 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 01:03:29 AM »
(my character is a very fluffy white squirrel/white pomeranian mix with big blue eyes, can't get more fluffy than that. thought I'd mention since I hardly mention what she looks like)

Moon was only three when she was kidnapped, when her real name was taken away, replaced by the tag Moonchild. An utter miracle in the government laboratory where she was held captive, she was their first and only successful attempt at self-sustaining life, invincibility, invulnerability. She was also their only success with power-granting biotics, and became the holder of an air bending gift that allowed her to fly--- not that she ever got the chance. Rival labs fought over who got to have her, and who got to hold on to the formulas and procedures that made her what she was. In all this fighting, the records of how her gifts came to be were burned as well as deleted from all files by a frightened and frustrated scientist. He would later be executed for this crime.

For three years, poor Moon endured daily, painful experiments, testing, and outright abuse, at first to grant her power, then to try and find out what created them. She was trained slowly in the art of being a soldier, as even a child with such useful abilities could perform miracles out in the field. The year the little squirrel hybrid turned six, there was an attack on the lab where she was held by a rouge criminal troop and she was given the chance to escape, which she gladly took.

Now, about a month later, the six year old is all alone. She travels as best she can from place to place, stealing food, stealing treasures to sustain herself, and making shelter where she can find it without being scared to death by all the fighting and aliens and other terrors stalking the land. She tries not to be seen and avoids talking to strangers, because she knows from experiences two weeks back that the government is still looking for her, and won't stop till they capture her and bring her back to a proper laboratory "where she belongs." Sadly, she awknoledges that she must do anything she can to avoid getting caught, even if it means the horrific life of being a child on her own.

Moon shuddered as she thought back to what she had just seen, all those images refusing to cease flashing in her head--- the blood, all that blood, it was so scary ---images of what the Vulpa alien thugs had done to the poor people. A sheep doll was clutched close to her chest by shaking hands, a doll she had found lying in an abandoned house. She was hiding behind the closest building to Shade and the others as she could without being seen.

Pain-stakingly, the little child took a deep breath and quickly dropped into stalking position. She was ready to follow these strangers to food, as she could find none here. Her fear of them was slightly quenched by the fact the alien in the group seemed friendly, not the kind of guy to try and eat her if he caught her stalking them for food theivery. At least she hoped this as she took a few sneaky steps out from behind the rickety boarded structure and prepared to follow them....
x

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 01:14:57 AM »
looking at Max , Shade says " the names Shade, i don't want to hurt you iam friendly ".   walking over, shade bends down to sit near Max. " letters home? any of these your?". He says. looking up in to the sky shade notices that the sun is starting to set. " come with us, we have more friends, and almost every thing you will need back in our hide out." Getting up shade looks to Tier with a frown on his face shade says " what sort of trouble? iam sure its nothing that some of us cant handle." passing by an abandoned factory Shade stops. " There might be food and other supplies  in there, we should be care full never know what could be in there." leading the way Shade turns to Max and Tier getting out his sludge hammer shade says "  a maze ? best to stay close to each other." Wide eyed shade sniffs the air " i smell something .... it dosen't smell like them ; do you smell it? best to be care full." Shade stats to enter the maze, looking out as he enters, he says " we might have to stay here to night, it will be night fall by the time we get back out..."
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 01:19:40 AM »
Moon followed as well to the factory, only she tried to be as quiet and shadow-hiding as possible, staying a few yards back from the danger zone...so there would be food, and shelter, inside there. She could tell that these were probably not dangerous soldiers but she was still far too terrified to reveal herself and ask for help, so rather considered following the last of them inside, unnoticed.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 10:40:48 AM »
Koda steadied the revolver in his paws, shaking nervously as he caught a whiff of the scent of the intruders.
'damn' he thought 'they're here for me I bet. I gotta run...or kill them..i din't wanna kill them...' he thought, as he snuck underneath a box, barely making a sound. 'i'll just hide here until they leave' he thought, shaking in fear.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 10:53:25 AM »
"no...none of these are mine. their just the ones i've colected to send off when i get the chance. everyone of these was a friend of mine....and i fear i'm going to run out of friends before i run out of letters to send." he followed hade into the building, feeling oddly comfortable next to the vulpa. "i've heard stories about your kind, not much nice...but if i kill you now it means i waisted rounds helping you eirlier." he joked unsure if tier got that it was a joke and not serious. he looked around and swallowed hard. "someone set this up, hope it wasn't for ambushing strangers. or if it is that nobodys home..."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf.
  • Coloring: White, Grey and Black.
  • Build: Just a normal build. Nothing to buff or skinny.
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 10:58:14 AM »
As Wolf walked through the streets of a town, he could see a human "freaking out". When the human spotted Wolf, he ran to him with a foamming mouth. He kept saying, "Food! Food!" Wolf took out his sword and tried to intiminate the human, but the anger and hunger made the human immune to it. With Wolf's guard down, the human tackled him. With his large, dirty nails, the human scratched him over and over. Wolf was able to push him off and get a good distance away from him. Once the human charged at him, his sword sliced him. He was now dead
" Wow..." Wolf growled, " What happened to everyone? I never knew that society would be this.... horrifying"
Then, a white furred wolf ran to him and gave him a bunch of supplies randomly. Once she did that, she collasped on the ground. She gave him weapons, food and freash water, which attracted other humans around him. He quickly placed all the supplies in his backpack and ran to a shelter.

"Dang..." Wolf growled, "I wish this world was more safe... But the work of humans tore the world apart from eachother. The radiation, pollution and.... everything else... Worst part of it is war... They are even going against animals... But, why us?"
Then a human rips open the door and he attacked Wolf.
"Get... off .... of... me..." He said, lossing his strength.
"Never! I must feed!" The human said.
"You... wont feast on... me!"
Wolf used his sword and sliced the head off of another.
He continuelt sat there in that one space, waiting for Icy, his companion.
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2011, 11:25:33 AM »
Tier shook his head to Shade. "Just trouble." A Vulpa's responce to anything that stood in their way was to destroy it. If someone had something they wanted, they killed them. There was never any middle ground to them. Just the cold and remorseless killing of others. Tier however seemed like some broken toy soldier. He looked at Max and spoke, still hiding the movements of his mandibles s best he could to make himself seem as normal as he could. "And if you killed me now you could have a Kar 98 rifle, an MP 40, a Walther P38, a fighting knife and a machete. And close to a hundred and something odd pounds flesh that could be stripped from bone." He said turning his gaze forward obliviously missing the joke. He paused when Shade mentioned something about a sent on the air and began sniffing. Years of snorting CS powder mixed with gunpowder and a small measure of cocaine had nearly ruined his since of smell but it was still there. Vulpa on the front lines took drugs and various chems to keep them alert and drive them to the point of a vicious insanity in battle. Tier preferred the above mentioned Redblade, but many others liked meth, straight coke, or some other form of chem cocktail. He shook his head as he could smell nothing. "I'm going to walk out as bait. If something attacks, shoot to kill." Walking away from the group Tier strode unarmed to appear as nonthreatening as possable and searched for their follower. A tag, no matter how much it seemed harmless could turn out to be lifethreatening. An enemy knowing of a hidden fortified position, was a nightmare. What better weapon does one need other than accurate and full information of a target's camp? Tier stopped at a distance from the group where a bullet could easily find him yet he could still hopefully make it to safety if they were not shooting directly at him. "Hello? Is anyone there?" He asked out to the nothingness of the wastland hoping their follower would show themselves but not holding to faith.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2011, 11:49:33 AM »
Moon whimpered in fear but did not dare reveal her position...what if they were more bad people from the government? what if they ate little girls, or shot at them until they went away? Shaking, yet barely holding on to her cloth doll she stayed where she was and hoped they would give it up and retreat to their night's stay so she could follow the way she always did with strangers.
x

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2011, 12:06:19 PM »
Tier looked around for a little while longer. It wasn't that he could see or smell or even hear anyone there. The only things that assaulted his senses were dust, wind, and the bleakness of a blasted out land. He could feel that someone was out there though. He had the distinct feeling that he was being watched and that they were being followed... of course this could also be attributed to his slight paranoia. Tier sighed. If he could not draw their follower out like this he had one other thing he would try before heading back to the group. He unslung his rifle and laid it on the ground bending at the knee. Next came his SMG then his pistol and his blades. Tier completely unarmed himself and stepped back from his weapons and continued to look around. "If anyone is out there I am completely unarmed. I am a Vulpa I don't wish to fight you but if you are here to try to harm anyone this will be your best chance." He called out, finished the rest by thinking to himself. Because I can assure you you will not receive any mercy later. He looked around, if the creature did not show then he would have to pick up his weapons and head back to the group.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2011, 12:23:22 PM »
Moon felt great danger come upon her, a dark feeling, but it did not stem from the Vulpa. He seemed honestly innocent....the dark feeling came from within her. Yet again, she was playing the bad guy, doing things she knew were wrong because she was scared. Maybe he was the one who had every right to be scared of her! She felt the strongest urge to surrender...of course, her thoughts were dumbed down and quickened to fit with the thoughts of a child, but this is how she truly felt. Whimpering like a struck feral pomeranian instead of a hybrid one, she hunched over lowly, carrying her tail--- a tail bigger than she was ---so she didn't trip on it. She put her ears back in submission and stepped out into the open.
x

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2011, 12:33:25 PM »
Upon seeing her Tier smiled warmly. It's just a cub... shiBe. He didn't see any of the bulk of any explosives bound to her nor did his searching eyes spot any of the hampered movement of a consealed weapon. Kneeling down he reached into the tube like pack on his back and withdrew some biscuts and a canteen of clean water from his canteen holster on his hip. "It isn't much but you're welcome to it." He said setting the canteen out and holding out the ration biscut as far as his arm could reach so that she would not have to come too close to him.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2011, 12:44:51 PM »
"you take things to seriously...." max said after Teir's comment, he then moved into a hiden position with his BAR aimed at the vulpa. he sighed slightly, looking over at shade then back to Tier when he remved his weapons. he saw the little girl walk out and quickly got up and lowered the gun while slowly walking out into clear view. "hay, i remember you. i saw you at that lab about a month ago, you were in the same truck as me when we left. and when i woke up you were gone...."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2011, 01:19:12 PM »
Moon very, very slowly came towards the food offering...peace offering...she knew he wouldn't scoop her up and eat her, he was nice, but the general fear of adults was something she could not shake. "Thank you, sir, thank you very much," she said politely as she had been taught to. Before she got to it, however, she saw Max step out and froze at his comment, both shocked and extremely curious, wavering in place and considering taking off to the sky at the same time.
x

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2011, 01:31:56 PM »
"do you remember? i caught you trying to steal my supplies while the medic was fixing up my shoulder after the fighting." he thought for a second, thinking of somethngto calm down the little girl. then he remembered something. "or maybe you'll remember these..." he reached into his bag and pulled out a few bars of chocolate. "these were what i cought you trying to get." he slid them across to Tier so he could give them to the little girl if she wanted them.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2011, 04:16:39 PM »
Tier picked up the candy sweet and nodded to Max as he offered them to the youth. "I do what I have to." He said to Max. He actually had to restrain himself from rolling forward to snatch up his pistol and shoot the sharp shooter for interfearing. He honestly thought at first that Max possably held a grudge against the youth but he actually used his head for something other than a hat rack for once and found out that Max and the youth actually had something of a semi pleasant history together. Or at least it wasn't one of violence. When she took the food Tier continued to smile warmly and sat back on his calves letting his hands rest loosely at his sides. He had something of a soft spot for cubs, probably something to do with the fact that he used to be a father at one point of his life. "My name is Tier." He said lightly toughing his chest. "What's yours?" He asked gesturing to her.