The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16418 times)

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #150 on: April 07, 2011, 02:46:10 AM »
Looking at Max, Shade said " what happened in there?". Truing to Koda , Shade said " dont call your self useless, every one has a purpose in life, if you didn't you wouldn't be here". Shade puts back his ear ,wages his tail a little and looks at the ground, he wipes a tear from his eye.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2011, 03:12:11 AM »
"They say they want lots of death weavers in all troops..." she thinks back, then remembers her role in it "and that they want me so their troops don't die." she does not really understand what she is saying, and is just repeating words and sentences she's picked up. she watches what they are doing, hears Koda and quickly floats over and latches onto him in a hug. "We work together? Moon wanna help too."
x

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf.
  • Coloring: White, Grey and Black.
  • Build: Just a normal build. Nothing to buff or skinny.
« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2011, 09:37:00 AM »
Sitting in the smelly room, he watched everyone get along. Wolf wasn't really one of those "always talking" wolves. He was one of those "stay quiet" wolves. Then, he thought to himself, "I wonder how my pack is doing without me..." He then growled to himself, "Without me around, they wouls surely fall apart." He looked out the window and watched the grey clouds roll by, "But, this is all who I need right now. Friends and help."
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #153 on: April 07, 2011, 10:49:48 AM »
"okay moon!" koda exclaimed. "lets work together to help out the others!"
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #154 on: April 07, 2011, 12:03:51 PM »
max called from the entrance to the building back to shade "nothing much, i'll be in here if anyone needs me. just goin' to check the 'view' from the top floor." he climbed back inside and walked past wolf, he made his way to what was left of the top floor and looked out over the other buildings. he saw a slight glint of light reflect off something in one off the more distant buildings. he pulled out his rifle and looked through the scope. "sneaky little bugger. thought you could hide." he quickly went back down to the others "move very casualy in here, and don't act suspitious." he called from inside the opening before funning back to his rifle, sliding to a stop and switched on a small lazer pointer he had taped securly to the bottom of the scope, just above the barrel. "eye's up, find the source of the little red light."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2011, 12:15:11 PM »
Tier looked at Max and nodded slowly and eased his hand around the pistol grip of his MP 40. He began walking over to an opening in the crumbling wall to lean up against it in a seemingly lazy manner. He wanted some form of cover in beween him and whatever was out there with the ability to still shoot at whatever it was just in case they decided to get antsy.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2011, 02:58:16 PM »
Shade went to the other side of the door way ( or what was left of it). Leaning ageist the wall shade put a finger to his lips and turned to the other and waved slowly for them to come over. He said " theirs something on the roof, be quite and act normal." Turing back around he rouse his p-90 slowly so he can look through the iron scope. 
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #157 on: April 07, 2011, 08:33:01 PM »
max layed perfectly still, the feline in the other building now searching for th esource of the little red dot that wouldn't leave him alone while trying to hide behind a wall. the cat quickly came out of hiding and grabbed his rifle, pointing it in max's direction, finding max his eyes went wide when he saw the snow white fox givving him the finger. next thing the cat saw was a small wuzzle flash from max's rifle and the glass of his own scope givving way to the bullet in slow motion before said bullet ruptured the thin membraine of his eye and blew out the back of the brown tabby in a government uniform's head out and all over the wall behind him. "scoped" max quickly packed up his equipment and huried down to the others. "i say we should cheak that building just over there. see if theres anyone else in it."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: April 09, 2011, 10:45:13 AM »
Getting up from the floor, he peeked outside the door where Shade was. He could see the thing on the roof, but he would be useless with his sword. He never weilded anything except his sword. So, he sneaked around the building, protecting their other side, making sure nothing comes up from behind.
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #159 on: April 09, 2011, 12:36:56 PM »
Tier nodded and looked to Shade. "Have Wolf come down here to defend the door just in case something gets past us. You and I can bound forward along with Koda if he's still close by and take that structure under the cover of our sniper. What do you think?" He asked gripping his MP 40. Tier already knew he would be assaulting the building since he had an automatic weapon but he wanted some support in the field. He had come to trust these creatures and rely on them somewhat for their combat skills and intelligence of analysing a situation where he would have just used the 'kick-in-the-door' solution.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: April 09, 2011, 10:02:46 PM »
Wolf gladly takes the position and watches for intruders.

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: April 11, 2011, 11:50:48 PM »
Shade leans out a little to look around seeing nothing on the ground he looks back up to the roof and sees Max. Looking up to make eye contact he nod and wates to see if Max sees him.
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #162 on: April 11, 2011, 11:53:58 PM »
Kodachi eventually came back with all the important stuff that was needed. "guys! Im back!" he exclaimed, unaware of the situation, and off the mutated thing behind him.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: April 12, 2011, 12:44:33 AM »
Koda whimpered, but drew his revolver, holdibg it steady.
The five rounds to it'4 face simply made it stumble back.
It appeared to have once been human, a bag held fast to it's head with barbed wire. The once human's bare torso was covered with pulsating spikes, as was it'4 arms. After stumbling it growled and swung a spiked arm at artyom.
"GI       OY      O    ME     NOW! I    EAT     OOD  NOUR  SH ME T" the thing screeched. appearently it wanted to eat Koda

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: April 12, 2011, 01:16:29 AM »
Koda nearly dropped his revolver in the action, and looked up at artyom.
"what was that thing!,"