The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16416 times)

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #165 on: April 12, 2011, 01:27:24 AM »
Tier turned with a snarl when the fighting erupted and relaxed somewhat when things settled down. He didn't say anything just took off bounding to the next available cover and then to the next. If their "friends" from across the street would be confused he deiced he would use the cover of gunfire and the occasional glimpse of a Vulpa running from the destruction to really get them worked up.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 01:29:13 AM by Hunter_Tier »
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #166 on: April 12, 2011, 01:32:38 AM »
"what does malyutka mean?" asked koda, innocently
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #167 on: April 12, 2011, 01:36:16 AM »
"thanks you", said koda, taking that as a compliment
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #168 on: April 12, 2011, 02:57:42 AM »
max saw shade wave at him and sighed. "note to self....don't tell him where i'm hiding....and tell him why you never wave at a sniper....." he tilted the rifle and turned on the lazer sight, hitting shade in the eye with it before quickly returning to monitor the windows of the surounding buildings.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf.
  • Coloring: White, Grey and Black.
  • Build: Just a normal build. Nothing to buff or skinny.
« Reply #169 on: April 12, 2011, 09:52:10 AM »
After the fighting, Wolf decided to go out alittle bit more and check down the streets to make sure nothing was coming. Then, he dropped is sword in his mouth was wide open, "What.... What is that thing down the street??? It's.... Huge!!" He picked up his sword and put his courage together, "I'm not scared! Come fight beast!"
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2011, 11:40:45 PM »
Tier threw himself to the next available cover and clutched his MP40 resolutely. He was down to three full clips and another partial. It didn't matter too much as he had boxed rounds in his pack. The fact that he, like most Vulpa didn't carry food allowed most of his pack weight and room to be allotted for ammunition. A vulpa could always find something, or rather someone to eat. Chancing a quick look around the pile of rubble Tier caught a glimpse of their intruders. Fox like features, black uniforms, all too familiar weaponry... F*** my life! They're Vulpa! Tier screamed in his mind as he prepaired to call out to them. "545th Antikorper!" To which he was answered "737th Hollenglocken!" Tier stood up to watch four heads pop up over various barricades within the building and walked inside.

Allowing his eyes to adjust to the slight gloom Tier saw that these were Totenkoph Vulpa. The murderous Deaths Head legion. Tier was Waffen, or armed or frontlines, these Vulpa before him were the supposed elite, though in the eyes of Tier they were cowards and murderers. It was one thing to kill men women and children but some of the savage things Tier had seen their kind do sickened even him. One had a Panzerschreck while two others carried STGs and one held a MP 40. "Hungh. Antikorper. I thought your division got wiped during the First Assault. Good to see one of you all made it!" The Vulpa with the MP40 said with a smile and reached out to clap his comrad on the shoulder. Tier recoiled and took a step back his expression never changing and his tone taking a sharp edge showing them he harbored no love for these creatures who stood before him. "No thanks to you all. We survived. We didn't just 'make it' as you just so eloquently put it. Out gunned and out numbered we fought for our lives out their hoping for some support from the fleet, or better hoping for some support from our SUPPORT UNIT THE GLORYOUS TOTENKOPH!"

Tier shouted at them tightening his grip on his weapon before lowering his tone and seeming to calm down slightly. The Vulpa moved nervously watching Tier. It was not uncommon for fights to break out between branches many of them ending violently. "But that matters not. What does matter is I am here now and back with my own kind." The Vulpa started to relax a little when they saw he was not screaming hollering mad any more. "I want to know, do you all know anything about and Remnants, or governmental agencies operating in the area?" The one carrying the Panzerschreck spoke up. "Yeah, somewhere back there." He said pointing off into the distance outside. "There was a base of some kind. Never saw anyone outside but we saw a chopper land and them just disappear. Gotta be Remnants. We didn't have enough to assault it and came in town looking for any others until we found that building over there full of delicious pieces of walking meat, some of them nice and young and tender.. I was about to shoot the front when we heard some shooting and y-" "That's enough." Tier interrupted. "Who's in command here?" The speaker pointed outside and began talking again.

"Right out there. That was Second Lieutenant Lunklest but they had a sniper who put a maggot hole in him. We never even saw what happened until his head exploded." Tier mentally congraduated Max and had already formed a quick plan. Well unless you all intend on staying hungry here I'm going to go back over there. I left the corpses where they were, and you were right. Their were children among them. Tier turned around and started walking back as the small scuffle broke out behind him. "Hey! we saw em' first! Dibs!" "Ha! You backwoods idiot! Not if I beat you to them!" Tier called out playfully and started the race to the other building where his friends waited. All too easy. He thought as he slowed and allowed them all to run right past him the thought of flesh on their minds. Tier had banked on them all making far too much noise and by now Max could have shot them all a hundred times over if he had wanted to. Tier hoped everyone was still in some symbiance of position for what was about to happen. He stopped, raised his MP40, and opened fire on the Vulpa before him.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: April 13, 2011, 05:47:00 AM »
max watched over the procedings, he saw on of the vulpa point to the one he had shot and shortly after thought that tier had sent the others after him. he chambered a round and took aim at the group running ar him. patiently he slowly pulled the triger, everything slowing down in his eyes, a bullet ripped through the vulpa, then another, and another. max quickly looked up from the scope and what he saw left him speachless, he saw tier unloading a full clip into the backs of his own kind, members of the same army.

he quickly ran downstairs and into the courtyard where tier and the dead vulpa were, he walked over to tier and couldn't help but ask, "did you know them? and who did i hit?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: April 13, 2011, 12:10:05 PM »
"Screw them." Tier said walking over to the Panzerschreck and picking it up. "We disposed of trash. Forget about those things. Hmm... four rounds. Gonna have to make these count." He policed more ammunition for his MP 40 and took the STGs and set them to the side along with their ammo. One of them had a pistol which he took and policed the ammunition for that as well. "Help me drag these corpses." He said grabbing two and backing toward a depression where a bombshell had went off. "Not even fit to eat!" Tier said tossing the bodies unceremoniously into a heap at the bottom of the hole. Once he was done Tier dusted his black lether gloved hands off as if they were unclean just by touching them. "Leave them to rot. Buzzards gotta eat. Same as worms. The sharpshooter is still over there if you want his ammunition or rifle." He turned his head and spit and walked away. Tier had no reason to hang around the corpse pile anylonger and stooped to pick up the weapons he had set to the side before entering the building to see the others once again. He held out the two Sturmgewehrs offering them to whoever wanted them. "Herr Max and I just took down a squad of Vulpa and gathered their weapons. These two are Sturmgewehr 44s. They're like an AK 47 in the since that they are an assault rifle. They have 30 round clips and use 7.92 caliber rounds. I have about four clips for each and they are up for grabs, whoever wants one." Tier conveniently left out the part about how he had murdered his own kind in cold blood, but he had also left out the part of how if he hadn't killed them they would have made every attempt to kill everyone here and he thought better to spare Koda and little Moon that little grisly detail. Though by gauging the look in Max's eyes and some of the peculiar looks he received from some of the other older members of the group he would probably have to explain himself later on.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: April 13, 2011, 12:43:11 PM »
max walked over to what was left of the rival sniper after dragging the other two bodys onto the pile. he picked up the rifle the vulpa had been using and was in awe. "an SVT carbine. nice, i have a spare scope for one of these back with my stuff." he looked through the old scope, not even a fragment of glass was left in it from when max's round went through it. he disconected the peice of junk and threw it into it's dead owners hands, blood and the liquid that filled it's eye still slowly dripping down asif the beast was crying from the almost un noticable hole in it's face. max walked over to the others with his new gun. he put his springfield into his bag along with all the ammo he found. "i've got about 20 rounds left for my springfield, 18 clips for my BAR and 30 clips for my new SVT carbine. thank god i found this bag of i wouldn't be able to carry as much." he comented attatching the replacement scope before looking up at tier. "tonight i'll take first watch, then tier can have second. everyone ok with that? lets get going."

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: April 13, 2011, 06:09:07 PM »
"can....can i have one of those guns?" koda asked gently.
"i want to help next time. No more being useless." he muttered.
"And... I'll even stay up through the night"

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #175 on: April 13, 2011, 09:09:19 PM »
Shade shut his eyes and leaned back, growling softly he said quietly " what was that for?". pearing back out he gave cover fire to Tier as he shot them. Walking out after the fire stopped he helped move the copes, looking at Max he said" what was that for ? i thought you where going to shoot me". Nodding to Koda, Shade said" sure take what ever one you want."
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: April 13, 2011, 09:21:57 PM »
"i was proving a point. what if that hadn't been me? what if there was another sniper hiding in that building? then that lazer beam would have packed a bit more....'punch'. and rule noumber one about having a sniper covering your back, never give away their position." max said calmly standing up and walking past shade with his bag hung on one shoulder and his new SVT carbine on the other with his BAR in his hands. "otherwise you might not have a sniper covering your back for long."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: April 13, 2011, 10:42:31 PM »
Tier tossed Koda a rifle and handed him four clips. "Any takers on the other?" He was already weighed down enough with the Panzerschreck and his won weapons, in all honesty he really didn't need another. "Sounds good to me." He said to Max and looked back to the group. Walking over to Artyom he presented the rifle to him. "I won't be needing this. What I'm carrying is already enough without the launcher. It's not in too bad of shape, it's yours if you want it."

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2011, 01:35:56 AM »
Koda held the rifle in his paws looking at it with astonishment.
"wow!" he says. "thank you!"
koda then readies the rifle and pretends to shoot some enemies that were not really there.
"pa pow pa pow!" he exclaims

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2011, 11:30:29 AM »
Tier shook his head with a sigh. "I really didn't have a chance to look around. I can go back and check for you later though...." His voice trailed off and a disturbed look fell over his features as he saw Koda playing with a weapon that had more than likely murdered hundreds. Not that Tier was any better than the creatures he shot in the back, but it just unnerved him to no end and brought back some memories that were best left forgotton. "I... uh, I've got to go and check on something. You two take it easy ja?" He turned around and quickly walked away. Briefly he wondered where little moon was but he tore his mind from the thought of protecting her and focused on his own little harsh reality. You don't need to be around her to protect her, she can handle herself. It's better you just stay away and keep your distance. Otherwise she'll only wind up getting hurt in the end. Tier walked over to Shade and nodded in greeting as he approached. "I know it's a bit of a hazard because they have the tendencies of drawing unwanted attention but I thought I would ask you, would you like for me to build a small camp fire? Technically you're the boss since you are the one who's leading them to this place you speak of but I thought it would be polite to ask. I don't know what all everyone has but I know a warm meal and a camp light at night tends to make people feel better for some reason." He said with a shrug.