The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16417 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #180 on: April 14, 2011, 03:23:25 PM »
Moon had wondered off some time ago; she had grown abnormally curious as to what was going on that made it so they still couldn't leave. She snuck out by way of window, and with a rough tumble was floating outside in the fresh air. She knew to be careful, and while she explored the town with the intent of quelching her fears, she stayed fairly high as she flew, and hugged the roofs and sides of the buildings tightly so as to not be seen. Moon had heard too much gunfire, seen friends come back and forth too many times...if something was happening, she was perhaps best suited to discover on her own.
x

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #181 on: April 14, 2011, 03:31:35 PM »
Shade nodded at Max and said " right, i understand."  turning to Tier, Shade said " that would be grate, thank you." Heading to the   
grocery store . who's two our of 4  walls have started to collapses he said, " There could be some food in there, ill be back in 15 minutes."
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: April 14, 2011, 03:41:34 PM »
Moon saw Shade as he was heading to the grocery store, and quickly ducked for cover. Once safely hidden, she considered what move to make next. She knew she couldn't go too far...then they might start to look for her, or think she left them. But at the least she could try browsing the edges and outskirts of town. Every so often as she flew she winced, noting the multitude of dead bodies the town had to offer.
x

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #183 on: April 14, 2011, 04:19:19 PM »
Tier nodded and turned away. Walking toward a simi clear area he gathered some stones together to form a circle and looked around for something to burn. Some timber from some old and unrecognisable piece of furniture and some strips of cloth would provide the fuel. He had not looked for Moon, in fact he had not looked for anyone unless he had needed them for somthing or had bumped into them. Something tugged at him telling him to run away from them. Telling him that he was only going to hurt them but he continued building his fire. He fished out his lighter and lit the strips of cloth and soon had a small fire before him for warmth and light and for cooking. He turned and looked to the group wordlessly the light playing shadows across his face. Slowly Tier turned away from the fire and walked over to the door to wait for Shade to return with food for the others and to keep some symbiance of a watch.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: April 14, 2011, 06:01:48 PM »
Moon wavered at the edge of town; there was nothing to report yet, still, a certain gleam off in the distance, amoung the rolling hills of the wasteland a few miles off, caught her careful eye. Her hands shook a little as she hugged the side of the building, maybe it would be better to turn back now, they could forget about her, or worse, get angry with her for giving into her superpowered itch and leaving...or they would never even notice she was gone, and when she came back, all would be okay. She floated out into open air, then up closer to the sky to make things faster.

She headed in the direction of the glare, something about it really irritated her. Hills passed below, featureless and dry, and when she finally arrived at the source of the glare, Moon both instantly and deeply felt that she had made a mistake. Underneath, three restored all-terrain vechiles in a line, black and shiny. She knew well whose they were, and while bringing back this info of restored, new vechicles upon the lands would prove useful, the very sight was unnerveing to the point she regretted going so far.

Clearly nervous, she began to turn back...only to hear the sound of a laser, loud and clear, the painful burst in her chest, and the blackness of sleep. She fell.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #185 on: April 14, 2011, 06:41:12 PM »
After a few moments of pretend shooting, koda felt something was wrong.
"moon!" he exclaimed. "where is moon!?"
he hastily readied his rifle and dashed into the open, shouting moons name and searchimg for her behind ever corner, under ever peice of debri.
"moon where are you!?" he shouted
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #186 on: April 14, 2011, 08:45:31 PM »
max quickly ran out and tackled koda, holding his mouth shut. "listen, you can't just run out into the street and start shouting. who knows just how many people there are in this town that right now would shoot us both just for being in the middle of the street." max dragged koda back to the building and let him go carefully. "she was flying right? come with me." max lead koda to the top floor and handed him a pair of binoculars before grabbing out a pair for himself. "lets hope we find her."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: April 14, 2011, 09:09:58 PM »
Moon fell to the ground, hard. She had been too high to fall like this. Her right half was practically ripped from her left side, and her right arm lost completely, torn off. A heavy rock went right through her stomach, bursting it. Lucky for poor Moon, she didn't feel the pain, being out. And also luckily for her, she began to heal herself within one or two minutes of impact. The 'soldiers' that shot her gathered around her quickly, all aiming weapons at her as though they expected her to wake up and attack them, there was an uncertain fear amongst them. The six year old child's bloody body was gathered up, appropriately, into a body bag, and put in the back of one of the vehicles.

One of them was talking, probably the leader, and she could hear his voice drifting in her dreams every so often. He talked of how glorious it would be for everyone to be able to heal like she did, and how it would forever change the world once their scientists pinned it down. He spoke of his home once, but she lost that amoung the nightmarish terrors of her dreams...and reality.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #188 on: April 14, 2011, 09:38:39 PM »
"the thing that artyom killed" muttered Koda "what if theres more and what if they got moon!?"
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: April 16, 2011, 02:41:42 AM »
The leader of the soldiers, a grey fox likely in his thirties, stepped around the first two restored humvees and called orders. "Send those two back to Base immeadiately." He pointed then at the car with the girl in it and the one behind it. "As for the others, they will proceed forward to the town and eliminate all threats within it...alien, crazy, criminal or desperate human  I don't care...just push everything out of it. They say we're above such ape like boasting and revenge. But I say we've got four deathweavers to help us and a savage, weak town that's just begging to become occupied.  If we want to reclaim this place for our own--- the remnants ---we'll have to start somewhere. Maybe in time we'll be called more than remnants. We shall be called the saviors of a world gone mad."

After his nice little motivational speech to his soldiers, the fox pointed at the second car from the front and nodded. "When you attack, get the little boy out front. Suprisingly, out of all of them, Atreyu's shown the most potential of all........if nothing else, he'll make a nice little sheild or diversion." Something in his eyes glistened for a moment. "Don't you dare tell Atreyu why he was here. He finds out Moon was the cause and he'll either desert or loose all his reasoning. We want to keep him tuned, obiediant, and on track."

Atreyu watched with little emotion as the groups of cars seperated out the window. He was in the back of one of them and had little leeway to make any grand escapes, not that that was on his mind anyway. Over the past while , he had succumbed to the life of a death weaver. The soldiers kept him fed and clothed. They didn't kill him or keep him locked in a lab as a  continual test subject....this alone was enough to instill a sense of gratitude in the boy.

The wastelands were wild indeed, and the boy liked the comfort of pre-war beds, cars, lights that came with being prisoner to remnants. He sighed, watching the hills pass by as the cars sped to the 'savage' infested town in vue of attacking. The thought that the original scouts, those in the helicopter, had been killed frightened him...but he was a brave little soldier. A slave, but becoming a soldier nonetheless.

Atreyu waited patiently for the car to stop and him to be asked to make the first move.
x

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: April 16, 2011, 12:12:55 PM »
max placed a firm hand on koda's shoulder. "don't worry. we'll find her." he kept searching and noticed two clouds of dust. one headed towards the town, and the other away. "this can't be good."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #191 on: April 17, 2011, 05:12:27 AM »
Searching the store for any thing left and editable, Shade found some dehydrated noms and water, gathering as much as he could he left. Looking out side Shade saw the dust clouds coming, running back he motioned for Tier to come to him as Shade ran in to the factory to meet the rest of the group. Looking around to see if every one was there he did not see Moon and asked. " Has any one seen Moon?". Slowly Shade put the scavenged noms to the ground he said " This is what i found, we will need a fire or some heat to re hydrate them with the water." Looking out down the road he sees the cloud of dust slowly getting closer he turned back to the group and said " we should lye low, for now". Turning to Wolf , Shade said "  don't run out we don't know who, what or why this cloud is coming or even what in it." Shade though i hope there not coming for Moon.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #192 on: April 17, 2011, 11:00:08 AM »
"artyom" koda said, gently grabbing artyom's sleeve.
"what are those dust clouds?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: April 17, 2011, 01:04:58 PM »
"tier and i can cover from the rooftops, i might need a spoter and he's the only one other than me who's well trained with a single shot as far as i know. you up to it tier?" max said sturnly looking over to the vulpa with a stonelike gaze. he then looked at koda, who was the only other person other than max and tier that had a single shot rifle on hand. "plus with that rocket launcher you've got might come in handy and would have a better range from up high aiming either up or down."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #194 on: April 17, 2011, 03:30:11 PM »
Tier looked to Max and nodded. "I got your back." He turned his head to Shade and Artyom and shook his head. "I apologize gentlemen but I think I'd be better directed toward defence. Moon seems to be missing and I got a bad feeling that we may need to mobilize as a combat force. Those dust clouds don't look too friendly and it'd probably be best if we came up with fall back points and boobytraps along the way. Shade, you seem to know this area best. We can use that to our advantage in the means of cover and concealment. Maybe start fires in various reasonable locations to throw any attackers off. Make it seem like we have a larger force than we really do and provide us a few seconds of concealment while they're trying to find out where the bullets are coming from. Artyom, you are one crafty son of a gun. I know you use that thing on top of your shoulders for more than a hat rack when you was talking about crafting me a launcher." He reached to his chest and took two four stick grenade bandoleers that he had picked from the corpses and handed them to him then handed a bandoleer to Shade. "Max and I will split up the rest. I know you two can cook up some nasty suprises with those. Koda is the smallest among us but also the fastest. I've never seen someone draw a pistol that fast until I watched him draw and fire on that thing I thought for sure was going to kill him. I think he should be our messenger or courier for relaying orders. He's small and fast and light and to be honest, he looks a lot less conspicuous than us. Wolf is a melee fighter. I'd say keep him with you because the son of a gun is handy in a pinch, that or post him up in a very close in area where the enemy would be forced to meet him in close quartered combat. I've got a feeling he can do some serious raping with those swords and claws of his given the right place at the right time." Tier blinked and shook his head and looked at them all as if seeing them for the first time. "I'm sorry, I got kinda carried away. You all know what's best to do, I'm sorry." And with that he turned around and began climbing the stairs to the sniper nest Max had established. His Kar98 did not have a telescopic sight like Max's rifle but that was just what he was looking for. Someone who could take shorter range shots and besides, at the moment he was the only one with a rocket launcher.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante