The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16414 times)

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #195 on: April 17, 2011, 03:36:02 PM »
Koda looked up at tier curiously.
"you want me to be a messenger and stuff?" he asked.
Thinking for a moment, Koda then said "i'd love to help out! And..and if the enemy tries to kill me i'll just shoot them with this!"
he pulled out his revolver and set his other gun (cant spell the darn name!) to the ground.
"Id be a lot more inconspicuous if i keep the revolver, i can hide it in my clothes. And if the enemy comes along, i can pull it out and fire in an instant if neccicary!"
koda seemed to be filled with courage now, he wanted to save MOon that badly.
"im up to the task, gentlemen!" he exclaimed.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #196 on: April 17, 2011, 06:22:14 PM »
The cars with Moon and the commanding fox inside were long gone the other direction; these cars pulling up to the town were filled with soldiers. Atreyu was ordered to be the first out and forward, and the child did as he was told.

"Look at yourself as a messenger," one of the senior soldiers told him, gripping his shoulder as a falsely kind gesture. Behind him, the other soldiers joked about how they were just using the boy as a shield, a diversion. "We send you right out forward to talk to the enemy. Brave and in charge. With someone like you to lead, this town will be ours in no time."

Some of them scoffed. The ten year old boy started: "But-"

"No buts. The other death weavers will back you up and we'll come last. Do it. Run."

Atreyu gave them one last glance and began running towards what was heard as the source of the towns savage power, the factory. He stuck to the sides of the buildings to avoid fire and to make it harder to target him should anyone be watching.

Post Merge: April 17, 2011, 07:50:47 PM
Atreyu was a lithe, fast little lion cub, a blur of tan and soft yellow. He made it straight to the factory in question...before he looked back and realized that he had been lied to. No-one could be seen behind him, backing him. Apparently they wanted him to go it all alone, to return to them with a message before they followed. Jerks. It isn't fair...

The boy began to search for a a way in to take the savages by suprise.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 07:50:47 PM by Katie W., Reason: Merged DoublePost »
x

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #197 on: April 17, 2011, 09:31:56 PM »
"think fast." max said as he saw tier walking up the stairs. he threw a small scope, "it's not very powerfull but it should help. and it's eazy to quickly put on and remove." he pulled out both rifles and layed them down next to him along with his BAR and his ammo. "this could get rough, hope whatever it is isn't to smart." he noticed something moving down on the street out of the corner of his eye, he turned and looked threw his binoculars, the other pair of which he gave to tier, and saw what looked like a child creaping up the street. "what are the odd's that's going to ba a problem?...."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #198 on: April 17, 2011, 10:09:32 PM »
"Ah! Mr artyom watch out!" koda exclaimed, drawing his revolver and firing once at a 'used-to-be-human' as it ran at artyom. The thing appeared to be normal but with a pale purple tinge to it. Kodas bullet simply peirced it in the shoulder, and the thing went reeling back, grunting as it hissed , small bulbs under its skin pulsating
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: April 17, 2011, 10:10:14 PM »
Atreyu was finally forced to enter through a side door. No-one so far, but he couldn't be caught off gaurd so held his laser pistol close to his  stomach just in case. The lion cub traced his way around the silent maze, and hearing nothing for too long, called out loudly to the 'savages.' "Savages! We are remnants," he began, pushing himself up against one of the walls and slowly trapsing along. His eyes traced the area. "We mean you no harm should you agree to fall back and surrender this town to our noble cause. A cause which should indeed benifit all of kind, even savages." He spoke the words he was taught to speak. "...I, I am a death weaver. But that is no reason to fear me either. I was only sent as a messenger boy, you understand."
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: April 17, 2011, 10:18:52 PM »
Koda yelped as the things head turned to a gooey mush under artyoms boot from being crushed so hard, but then breathed a sigh of releif.
"good job.."  he said, looking up at artyom . "we make a good team"

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: April 17, 2011, 10:27:35 PM »
(that....that SUCKS. i didnt think i was killing atreyu :( )
something clicked in koda's mind.
W-wha...tell moon?"
 he whimpered. "oh god....artyom...what have we done!?"

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: April 17, 2011, 10:33:00 PM »
(c-can we? That part made me all s-s-sad)

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: April 17, 2011, 10:45:41 PM »
(lets. I feel bad killin atreyu!)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: April 17, 2011, 10:52:05 PM »
(done. my posts are gone and Atreyu is alive just waiting for a respone for his adorable speech)

x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: April 17, 2011, 10:56:04 PM »
(i cant delete my posts on my phone. T_T i feel stupid)

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #206 on: April 17, 2011, 11:01:29 PM »
Tier looked through the field glasses and handed Max the scope back. "I appericeate it but I tend to think more clearly as a spotter with iron sights." He studied the child and a low gutteral growl rumbled within his throat. "Under normal circumstances I'd say just kill it. But it's your shot." Tier handed the binoculars back and unshouldered his Panzerschreck and his Kar 98. Hearing the child speak he raised his rifle to his shoulder and sighted in on his chest. Nothing fancy, he wanted to be sure to kill the creature if he had to fire. There was a comotion down staires that caused him to turn his head and he huffed respectfully. "They'll probably give the game up before we can pull the first shot. Let us stay focoused on large threats and let them deal with them if they get too close. Hopefully Artyom will give them the order to fallback then the need arises. He's got a good head on his shoulders. If we get overrun you'll need a place to high tail it to as well." Tier looked down at Artyom and nodded once. "Set it up. I want this to be beautiful." He and Max were now probably compromised but that mattered little now. "We can take him down or we can just wound him. One high in the shoulder the other right along the hip. It's your call." Tier was used to "honey pot" ing a target to torture, extract information, or kill others to make things easier for him. One thing was for certain though, with the arriaval of this child, things were about to get very interesting very fast.  

((OOC)You're cool we'll just roll on and assume the best.)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 01:47:31 PM by Hunter_Tier »
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: April 17, 2011, 11:18:34 PM »
Atreyu sensed and felt the sights on him, he heard the scuffle of the 'savages' moving about out of sight. His paw grew sweaty in it's grip on the gun, and suddenly he realized his superiors and Handlers had indeed sent him on a suicide mission...the boy didn't want to die yet, he still longed for a better life out there, for seeing Moon again. But there was also the knowledge that if he didn't do what they said, the remnants, and if they caught him after this mission, they would punish him so badly he might not survive that either. He could try one more round. "Please. I beg of you. See reason...all we want is this town, not your lives." The lion cub shook and teared up, nervous.
x

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #208 on: April 17, 2011, 11:28:17 PM »
((OOC)I'm going to wait on serpington so we don't leave him behind in posts.)
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: April 17, 2011, 11:46:08 PM »
(he even online?)
Koda peeked out from his hiding place at  the little cub. Slowly he began to leave his hiding spot and approach Atreyu. "hi there!" he said, sweetly. "my name is Koda! What's yours?"
Koda seemed to trust this one, most likely because he was a child