The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16415 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #210 on: April 18, 2011, 11:04:12 AM »
((no i was about anhour into a nine to five shift at work. but i'm here now, sorry for holding you guys up.))

"keep an eye on him," max saw koda walk out and quickly aimed his new rifle at the kids head in case he took aim. "better yet, could you bring him up here? i'll cover. we might as well ask it some questions before deciding weither to shot it at the moment."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #211 on: April 18, 2011, 02:20:19 PM »
Tier nodded and picked up his Panzerschreck after putting his arm through the sling of his rifle and securing it to his back. He walked down the staires and stopped about half way to the doorway where he could get a good sight on the deathweaver posing as a cub and still be relitivly safe from the splash damage from the shrapnel from the explosive. "Koda! Get in here!" Tier wished desporately he wouldnt have to kill Koda or the youth but if this turned into a hostage situation the Waffen SS officer was not about to enter negoations unless he found himself outnumbered by the word of the group. The Vulpa looked directly at the creature and issued a low rumbeling growl from somewhere in the back of his throat. "Watch who you're calling savages, stain! If you are what you say you are then you and yours wont allow them to live and you sure as hell wont allow me to. Since you can talk then let's talk, keep your hands up in the air where I can see them and step forward. As soon as you are inside you will face the nearest wall and submit to restraints for questioning. After questioning you will be released and treated fairly and allowed to go home." Tier smiled wickedly at his words. He knew that if things went well that the creatures around him would not allow him to 'send him home'. It was a sick joke played by Vulpa by lureing a crature into a false since of hope inthat they would be released when to his kind to be 'sent home' was to die.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: April 18, 2011, 03:33:01 PM »
Maybe I don't want to go home... The cub cast a brief glance at Koda, then dropped his gun like it was radioactive and raised his hands. He stepped forward, more willing to surrender than to die, really. "There isn't anyone in this world anymore who isn't...so violent...wonder if Moon has given up too," Atreyu said halfway to himself, feeling like the worst sort of puppet, always pulled around against his will.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #213 on: April 18, 2011, 03:38:17 PM »
Koda turned around to see the guns pointed at the cub.
"guys calm down!" he said. "this little death weaver is just a child! How dare you raise your guns against him? Did you raise your guns against moon? No! So don't you dare raise guns at him!"
he then turned back to the cub.
"sorry about them..." he said. "my names koda though! What is yours?"
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #214 on: April 18, 2011, 04:27:14 PM »
Shade nodded at Tier, and said " Yeah we should set up some fires around here, that would be grate to throw them off. we might not have time to do this though the clouds are getting closer. we should take our posts." Shade  took his post near the door and watched as the others took thers. Seeing the lion cub walk in and hearing is story Shade slowly lowered his gun and said " sorry, nice to meet you iam Shade, whats your name?". Sticking out his paw to shake he smiled.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: April 18, 2011, 05:47:47 PM »
"It's Atreyu," he admitted because he had to. His fur was on end, wondering why they were so nice all of a sudden. He looked at Koda. "Moon? I know a Moon, she was my friend....and just who are you people anyway? My Handlers are gonna be following me any minute, you'd better get out of here." He hoped that they would tell him about Moon, since he had been searching for her for so long in vain, but he also told the truth. His Handlers and a pack of death weavers would be following up shortly. He sweat a bit in anticipation of their punishment for him not attacking the 'savages.'
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #216 on: April 18, 2011, 05:55:03 PM »
"moon? Well, maybe we know the same moon! Shes a little kid just like you and she can fly!" koda exclaimed, petting atreyu gently
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: April 18, 2011, 06:06:28 PM »
"What?!" He pulled away, not quite trusting the strangers. "How do you know her?" He got a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach, as though he knew where this was really going.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: April 18, 2011, 06:09:08 PM »
"well we met her on our travels" koda said. "and me and her made a nice team, but not too long ago she took off..."
he looked down sadly, then smiled and looked up.
"wanna help find her?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #219 on: April 18, 2011, 07:56:28 PM »
max shifted his position, his eyes opeded wide. "i recomend you all get back inside!" he called taking aim. he fired a single round from his springfield, putting a round threw one of the aproaching drivers. "NOW!! and tier, bring the kid with you."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #220 on: April 18, 2011, 08:17:28 PM »
 Shade went to hide and weight  to ambush them Shade cocked his Vetcor, put on a silencer ( the gun he got off of the mob they killed earlier)  and aimed it. Not moving his head he said " If what you say is true, then you might want to stay with us. Dont worry we will not hurt you. Try to stay quite"  and we will keep you safe from them.". The first solder came by with in arms reach of Shade, he took out his combat knife covered the solder muzzle and slit his thorough . Bring the body closer to him he hid it in the shadow's. Wiping his combat knife clean of the blood, he thought " Well thats one less."
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: April 18, 2011, 08:20:12 PM »
"why?" koda asked. "why do we have to kill them?" he peeked out and saw a soldier, grabbed him and dragged him into the shadows, covering his mouth.
"please" koda whispered. "please make your people go away...we dont want to fight.."

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf.
  • Coloring: White, Grey and Black.
  • Build: Just a normal build. Nothing to buff or skinny.
« Reply #222 on: April 18, 2011, 08:26:13 PM »
Looking over to Shade and the dead body, Wolf ran near him, " Ughh... I have been knocked out from the thing I saw... What happened? I can see that you have a body there."
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: April 18, 2011, 08:27:45 PM »
The soldier reacted uniformly, as expected and began to reach for his gun for protection, as well as prepared to throw Koda off of him...Atreyu came up to them, and said: "Go." The soldier's expression dropped, and he pulled free of Koda. He did as was told and turned tail, running back to the parked vechicles. Atreyu then turned to Koda..."They won't just leave. I know why they were here now. I can control them, but only one at a time...They came here for Moon and if they don't already have her, then they will soon enough."
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: April 18, 2011, 08:29:03 PM »
But...moon is no longer here...if they got her..."  koda whimpered, then turned to atreyu. "we have to save moon!"