The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16413 times)

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf.
  • Coloring: White, Grey and Black.
  • Build: Just a normal build. Nothing to buff or skinny.
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #225 on: April 18, 2011, 08:32:32 PM »
Wolf's ears fliped up on this news, "I'll help save her." He said in a serious but friendly way.
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #226 on: April 18, 2011, 08:33:29 PM »
max saw the soldier running back to his ally, not that he made it far. max put one through his chest, and watched him drop to the ground dead.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #227 on: April 18, 2011, 08:34:18 PM »
Thank you wolf!" exclaimed KOda, gribbing his revolver and peering out at some soldiers
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #228 on: April 18, 2011, 09:40:48 PM »
Shade turned to Wolf and said ," they are coming here for Moon but we don't know where she is. keep quite we are going to ambush them." Watching in surprise as they left Shade looted the body for anything he could find of use, he found a map, a key , a gun and some ammo, takeing off the solder cloths he moved the body around back and barred it. Returning to the group he said " The one i got had a map and some other stuff on him" showing him what the solder had he wateied  for there reaction.  Going back to where the noms where left he said" we should perpaire some of this."  Shade picked up one of the boxes it was noddles he read the cooking instructions.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #229 on: April 19, 2011, 02:00:02 AM »
He's going to get us f****** killed! Tier thought to Koda's words. He was about to take out a zip tie and restrain Atreyu when the fighting broke out. "S***, s***, s***!" Tier said slinging the panzerschreck across his back and grabbing for his MP40. "Artyom! Get the cubs out of here now! Fall back! Max and I will hold them here!" The Vulpa shouted before a soldier charged in through the open doorway. Tier turned with a look of pure murder shining in his eyes. He held the gun close to his chest as he turned with an elbow to the surprised soldiers face followed by another to the other side. Realising his grip on the weapon with one hand he grabbed the soldier and opened his mouth frighteningly wide revealing rows upon rows of shark like teeth on his upper jaw and his lower... mandibles which were opening down and to the sides. The soldier trembled in fear as Tier rushed forward trapping the mans head in his mouth and his secondary mouth shot forward. The thick, pointed, bony shell that covered his mouth bashed it's way through the mans nasal cavity and into his brain zipping in and back faster than an adder's bite and twice as deadly. The mans eyes rolled up into the back of his head as Tier released the corpse with the hole in it's face and looked to the others. "You've got to move! Now!" He jumped over to the door and threw himself against the wall before rounding the corner and hosing the approaching creatures with sub machinegun fire and throwing himself back as a hail of bullets flew in through the door. Tier was breathing heavily but he was able to select one of his stick grenades and pull the primer and chunk it backwards through the open door. "What the f-!" Was heard over the sound of rifle fire before the explosion sounded and Tier rounded the corner to hose the area again biting his lip before throwing himself back to the wall. "Wolf!" He hollered hoping the warrior could hear him. "Wolf! I need you to cover Atreyu and help them get out of here!" The sound of gunfire erupted from the street once again with some of the rounds chipping away at the corner of the concrete doorway just daring him to try and pull another one of his stunts again. "Christ!" He snarled at their tactic of keeping him pinned down while he tried to cover the others retreat. Tier had NO idea where Shade went and thought he had just crossed the street right before the first soldiers showed up. "If he is over there I hope he can find some cover and fortify his position for a while." Tier muttered to himself. He licked his lips as he brought his panzerschreck up to bear and waited for a lull in the storm of bullets and rounded the corner once more. "Eat it!" He shouted before fireing the rocket and hitting one of the jeeps sending it flipping over and over into the air above the fireball.

Three bullets quickly found their way into Tier's side before he could roll away and fall to safety. "F***!" Tier shouted dropping the panzerschreck and falling backwards to try and scoot away from the door. "F*** my life! F*** my life! F*** my life! F*** MY LIFE! Ancestors D*****! That one hurt!" He complained as he pulled up his MP40 and held it out one handed while he dumped the contents of his cylindrical medical pack. There wasn't much. Some morphine pills, a little meth, some ducttape, a few maxipads and and about six tampons, three of which were used to plug up the holes opened up in his abdomen to keep him from bleeding out. He paused to fire on a soldier who had gotton a little close and resumed to patching himself up. Opening his uniform one handed was slightly difficult but he managed and was able to place two of the maxipads over his gunshotwounds and rough tape them down. It wasn't pretty and it sure as hell would not last forever but it would keep him from bleeding out and at the moment that was all that really mattered. He grimaced mulling over taking some of the meth and decided to go ahead. He needed to fight if he was going to get those creatures to safety. Popping his pills he snarled and issued an unearthly roar as his eyes mysteed over red and the veins in his neck stood out. Foam dripped from his mouth and his ears pinned back as he stood and rounded the corner once again and began shooting at the assailants. Koda's STG44 was not too far away and he was able to shift fast enough and pick it and the clips up he had dropped before returning to the door. Another soldier had made his way to the doorway attracted by the allure of Tier's panzerschreck and found the Vulpa standing over him smileing Tier brought the butt of the rifle around like a Louisville Slugger and swung that thing like Micky mantle. There was a sickening crackle as the bones in the side of the man's face broke and Tier brought the weapon around again to knock him to the ground. The man curled into a ball and held out his hand pleading with the SS officer for his life but Tier was in a different world. He had changed, the "big brother" traveling companion was no longer their but a monster bent on killing. He was the same creature he was back when his jackboots had first hit the cobbledstone streets of London during the First Conflict when he and his kind began slaughtering people like cattle. Tier moved away from the corpse and fired through the door as a taunt to any still out in the street. He was about to hold that doorway and he was prepaired to go down fighting to do so.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #230 on: April 19, 2011, 05:55:21 AM »
max saw the coming on slaught and grabbed his two stand-by guns. setting up the three in order of range he opened up. downing three with his springfield before switching to his new rifle and killing another five before grabbing his BAR and just unloading three clips into the group indiscriminatly. as he loaded the fourth clip a loud roar echoed in his ears, images of his first incounter with the vulpa clouding his vision, for a mere moment he was walking down a nameless burning street in london along with seven other soldiers of diferent spices and races in a fireing squad formation, gunning down a pack of vulpa mercilesly before a loud roar ripped through the blood stained night, a vulpa comander jumped down behind the group and decimated it, even after taking a full clip worth of lead. max had been the only surviver of that attack, and that included the comander. then more images flooded in, this time of his second incounter with the vulpa, an incounter of very differing morals.

he was crouching in a mud soaked trench, foxes of all different ranks running past him as he stood up and fired before ducking back down to avoid a steady and constand mounted machine gun fire on their defending position. all of a sudden a shadow apeared before him, facing his enemy the vulpa lutanant opened it's mouth wide, showing off its teeth and mandables, as it let out a lowd howling roar while another hundred leapt over the trench and rushed the foxen army's enemys in a mass blood bath. after a second he had jumped up and let out a howl of his own and charged with his saviours, the rest of the foxs defending force following not long after.

max snaped back to the preasant. "well s**t, this could be interesting."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #231 on: April 19, 2011, 10:43:04 AM »
Koda growled, trying to hide his fear and dashed forward into the fray.
"disarm, now kill" he said to himself, over and over. The first soldier was too slow. By the time he turned his weapon to Koda, koda was up in his face.  He kneed the soldier in the stomach, whacked him in the forearm to make him drop his weapon, and in one swift movement judo flipped the man over his body. He appeared to be unconsious. He grabbed the machine gun swung around, firing  few shots to another soldiers stomach. He tackled the man to the ground whacked him once in the head and watched him go unconsious. He was dragging the sildier behind some boxes to keep him safe when in happenned. A bullet ripped through Koda's shoulder and ina scream of pain he fell to the ground
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: April 19, 2011, 06:50:49 PM »
"Koda!" Atreyu's instinct for protection kicked in, a thing coming from his time spent with Moon, and he dashed through the fray as though it didn't matter. He was able to run so fast due to training at the soldiers' hands....he was supposed to be one of them even though he was a child, keen in battle. He found Koda and helped him up, minding the shot wound. "What are you doing? Are you stupid?" A soldier came up behind them in vue of a sneak attack, but Atreyu knew their tactics so well he saw it coming. He turned his head slightly to the back. "Go away," he growled, and the soldier did as asked. One of their weapons had--- turned against them, so to speak.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: April 19, 2011, 06:56:59 PM »
"i don't like killing..." said Koda, grunting in pain. "i....i dont want to hurt anyone!"

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: April 19, 2011, 07:15:04 PM »
"You don't have to. But they're going to kill us if we don't stop them somehow. You know they aren't going to listen to negotiations....I hope Moon got out of this place." He looked around sadly as though he might see her coming up out of the fllying dust and limp bodies.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: April 19, 2011, 07:22:05 PM »
"ungh..." kodachi squeezed his eyes shut. "it hurts....i cant very well shoot now with my arm like this..."

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: April 19, 2011, 07:41:46 PM »
"Let's get you out of here then...it's too dangerous, especially if you're hurt..." Atreyu began to help Koda back to cover, his arm slung under his for support. Then a sharp sound flew by his ears as a tranquilizer dart planted itself in his neck...they still wanted him alive after all he'd done against them, or at least alive for now. But the boy refused to be hazed. He had to protect Koda. He made it all the way back to the enterance before collapsing in both pain and sleep.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: April 19, 2011, 07:45:24 PM »
"atreyu!" exclaimed Koda. "c-crap....."
he used his good arm to hold atreyu close and sloppily grip the revolver. He was right handed so this was difficult. "im gonna protect you" he said, holding out the gun. Only four shots...better make em count

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #238 on: April 19, 2011, 09:30:31 PM »
Tier was laughing and shouting obscenities at his attackers in German as he fired on them from the doorway. He reached down and in a brash, and idiotic move, he charged from the safety of the building and ran for the crater in the center of the street where he had dumped the dead Vulpa. Something in his sick mind had a plan. Bullets chewed up the rubble strewn ground behind him as he sprinted and dove for the crater and landed on the bodies with a smile. The soldiers waited behind the cover of their remaining jeeps and the rubble that littered the street in heaps. Four Vulpine heads popped up from the hole and automatics fore lanced it's way from the position as one of them got up. They shot at the creature running towards them only to see in their horror that it was infact only one Vulpa that was charging them, the other was just a corpse being used as a shield! Tier had ditched his panzerschreck and his Kar98 to be able to run faster carrying the corpse as a shield. The soldiers poured rounds into the bloated chest of the long dead enemy only to have it flung at them to land in a bloody heap as Tier cleared the first barricade. The Vulpa was upon them like a nightmare using his combat knife and one-handing the MP40. Whoever he got close enough to he used his teeth on. One soldier made to riflebutt the monster among them only to have Tier dip down under the swing and rush in close to bite into the mans neck and rip it out. The soldier gurgled and reached to his throat allowing Tier to stab him and use his corpse to fire from as another shield. Soldiers were pouring lead at the creature but at least he had their attention directed on him and would hopefully be able to buy the others a little more time. Falling back the soldiers bounded their way away from their jeeps abandoning them to Tier to fire on him from large piles of rubble further away. Tier crouched by a jeep and shook the corpse from him dropping his MP40 and letting it dangle from the shoulder strap as he reached for the STG44 and began firing three to five round bursts at them in return. Having them leave the jeeps was somewhat of a priority to Tier as he wanted to see if they had mounted machineguns he could use against them.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: April 19, 2011, 09:48:08 PM »
"dont worry about me..." growled KOda.
"it is atreyu that needs help...he got shot with a weird dart!"