The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16428 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2011, 06:01:23 PM »
((I'm sorry that she's a total sobstory, but I really can't find any way to make her NOT a sobstory when she's only six years old and has the history she does :$ sorry for ze drama...))

Instantly she blushed and turned away...she felt trust for them but maybe divulging her name was showing too much trust....Soon enough however, unable to find the heart to lie or avoid, she croaked: "Moon. I'm Moon." She turned and looked at Max with big blue eyes full of curiousity, trying to remember him, and trying to remember the candy which she now huddled to herself desperately, along with the food and the doll. Unfortunately, when trying to remember him it only brought back memories of pain, of being starved to little but bones and fur by scientists who wanted to see how long someone who couldn't be killed could go without eating before becoming utterly devoid of conciousness. She may have been invincible, but she still could feel pain, she could still feel the ache in her body and stomach, growling and crawling from the horrid hunger, made worse emotionally by the scientists who refused to feed her even when she pleaded....Her eyes grew uncommonly distant for those of a six year old and she was no longer looking at him but past him. Then she turned her head back to Tier, her snow white, long hair and equally white fur catching odd light in the dimming sunset. "What you goin do with me?" she asked, fearing the worst and hoping for the best. "Could just send me back home I guess---" the home in question an abandoned shack, in which she made pretend she had parents "'Cause I find food sometimes all by myself." Moon could barely talk for her age, the result of a lack of education only helped by her own efforts to pick up words used by adults around her.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2011, 06:27:49 PM »
Koda, his fear convincing him that the strangers here were most definately enemies, shifted about underneath his box. In his mind, everything they said was an elaborately conceived trap in which he was the victim, being luted into the open. He tried desperately to stifle a cough so that they would not notice his prescence, but in the end he lost and coughed out loudly, the sound echoeing in the wallsof the building.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2011, 07:45:00 PM »
Putting his sludge hammer on to his back, shade walked over slowly to Tier siting down he looked at moon. " hello moon , iam shade, we dont want to hurt you if you want you can come with us, we will be heading back to our hide out hide out there every thing one will need their, there are a few cubs there around your age. we have a few furs there that will take care of you.....kind of like parents. we wont be leaving to night its to dark out there.... its not a good idea to go out there now." Getting up shade walked over to max and said " those are letters, any of those people around here that you might want to deliver them to or honner there memory by giving them there last thoughts." pausing for a bit shade turns to Tire and says " if you do stay with us our community lives  in peace, we only fight those who attack us....  one day we  hope to bring back this wast land to what it once was." Trying no to cry he stops and wipes his eyes. " it would be a good idea to mark the walls every few feet so we can find our way back out." Heading deeper in the maze getting closer to where Koda is, shade stops looking at Moon then to Tier  and finally at  Max, he say " we should get some rest, we will take turns sleeping so if any one is here the one who is a wake will alert the rest. Since Moon is a cub she will get to sleep for the rest of the night." volunteering  to do the first shift. shade thinks to him self ' Wolf i hope you ok, we will be out of this place soon i hope...if you are where you told me i will be there soon ....stay safe my mate and master.' Sitting down shade take out his Sludge hammer lays it be side him and take a drink of water from his canteen. softly he says " i know some one is else is here...." 
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2011, 07:59:57 PM »
Koda hastily scampered out from under his box, dashing silently across the maze.
How dare these intruders invade his home!? He scampered to an area closer to the intruders, reaching under a pile of boxes to grabbed a rifle. He only had two othee weapons here, but he could get them easily. At this point, he waited for his chance to strike. He figured a warning shot or two would scare away the intruders.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2011, 08:15:05 PM »
"unfortunatly.....yes, but it can wait.....till she's ready" he motioned his head towards moon while trying to not let her hear. "she would apreciate this more than i deserve it." he handed a small, blood stained note to shade before walking away. when the group set down for the night he volenteired for second watchbefore sitting down with his back against one of the walls of boxes when he heard a smal click from a rifle. he asumed it was nothing and tried to sleep, but as usual he couldn't.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2011, 08:22:46 PM »
Koda winced a bit, trying to maintain his cool as an intruder rested mere inches away from him. He frowned a little, trying to move as little as possible. Then he saw the little girl, and something inside of him clicked. He could not open fire near children. It was not in his barely sensible moral code. Instead, he inched forward, uttering a small whisper.
"leave this place..."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2011, 08:27:47 PM »
max froze up, a cold shiver tracing the length of his spine as the quiet whisper reached his ears. he lowwered his head as if to appear asleep to the others and spoke in a whisper back t the one who more than likely had him at gun point. "we mean you no harm and will be gone in the morning. we only stay so as to not be faced with them. surely you can alow us one night?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2011, 08:30:26 PM »
Moon winced, sitting up straight at the sound of the whisper...a candy bar was in her mouth and her eyes drooped from lack of sleep...she was on autopilot mood, so very grateful for their helping her, but too tired to find energy needed to speak. yet sleeping had not come easy to her this whole time, and she jumped at every little sound and chill.

x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2011, 09:14:25 PM »
Koda let out a soft sigh.
"how do I know you are telling the truth?" he asked. "the last people that were here said the same thing, but they tried to kill me and eat me..."

koda shuddered as he remembered the events of the past. He gently pressed his paw to his stomach, sighing. He had a large horizontal scar there from being slashed at.

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2011, 09:22:23 PM »
Waking up in the middle of the night, Shade looked at Moon and whispered " are you all right ? we will protect you, its safe to sleep you need to sleep or you will get sick.  you should save your noms for the morning you will be hungry."Pulling out the note Shade looks at it and puts it back in his pocket. slowly shade falls back as sleep because in a few hours it will be his turn again.  
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2011, 09:25:12 PM »
Moon's ears go back again, "I'm sorry," she whispers, and tucks away the other half of the candy bar. She now tries to sleep with all she can, and biology kicks in the job for her, knocking her out cold in a few minutes.
x

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf.
  • Coloring: White, Grey and Black.
  • Build: Just a normal build. Nothing to buff or skinny.
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2011, 09:34:57 PM »
Still sitting there with his divine weapon, a gift from Ammy (play Okami), he thinks to himself,
" I wonder if my mate is okay." Looks around the dusty room, " I hope he does fine in this corrupted world."
Getting a little peak outside, he sees that a local gas station was getting attacked. Humans came with torches and weapons. Wolf got deeper in the shelter, knowing what would happen, he ducks for cover. In seconds, the gas station blows up. Bodies flew and the town grew more on fire.
"Now I have to get out of here... But, where do I go?"
He sees a piece of paper saying something about a another shelter near. It even had a picture of Icy and a bunch of other furries. Wolf had to find this shelter and reunite with his long lost mate. He happily setted off on his short journey, finding the shelter and fighting off the humans.
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2011, 10:25:27 PM »
Tier smiled to the youth and shook his head. "Just to have you hang around for a while because between you and me." He said looking to her toy and then back to her. "I think your friend there looks pretty sleepy." Tier gathered his weaponry and offered his hand to Moon to hold as they walked into the safehouse if she wanted. Wether she took it or not mattered little. Tier knew no mother or father would allow a youth to wander in this lands. Not with the Thugs and the Crazies and the Vulpa wandering about wantoningly killing everything they come across.

Tier nodded to shade and looked to his sides and kept his voice low as he spoke as to only allow him to hear. "I truly appreciate your kindness. Most others would have just shot me. I can travel with you for a moment but sooner or later you will look and I will be gone. One thing's for certain though." He said reaching out to grasp Shade's wrist and jerking his forward to lower his shoulder and slam it into his in the ritualistic pact of the Vulpa. The process was something akin to some Frat boy or some over testosteroned football players greeting. Totally harmless but shightly shocking to first timers. "I will never divulge the location of you and yours. Good creatures are few and far between in this world. Someone has to take care of them. Someone like you."

He watched where Moon curled up and fell asleep and sat down leaning against a wall to rest his head forward. He unhasped the leather strap to his pistol holster and rested his hand on the weapon as he slept. It was an old habit that had saved his life and those of others more than once. Dozing he began to awake to the commotion of the creature drawing a weapon on them. His pistol slid like a python from it's well oiled holster and he readied himself to start shooting. His eyes trailed to little Moon to assure himself that she was ok then the sharpshooter who seemed to have the situation under controle. This Max was a bit of a mystery to him. He was honestly surprised when he did not kill him to allow him to make the assumption that there was more to this sniper than he let on. Tier liked that. A good eye on the battlefield meant the difference in a dead enemy and a dead ally. Tier waited to see if Max would need help and remained motionless. He did not want to make any stupid moves and botch the negotiation.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2011, 01:24:39 AM »
Whispering back to Teir, shade says " if you ever are in need of any thing at any time, come back to us, we will be happy to help you. we are and you included are the last hope this plant has, iam going to let you in on a sceeret .... have you evere heard of something called " living earth"?. to many its a myth, but its not. i know of its location, it was one of the cause of the war. " living earth" has the potential to clean the earth waters billions of gallons at once and remake the earth fertile again. Not only that, all the plant and animal life that was wiped out can be re created.The " living earth" is not something that can be moved its to big and a great peace of machinery. All i know is that it is hidden some where..... underground. me and my allies plan on finding it and re making the earth to how it once was."

***

Dreaming that shade did find " living earth" and seeing his mate shade wakes up. Seeing how it is his shift soon he decides not to go back to sleep. walking over to Max quietly so it is not to disturbed the others shade asks " Any thing wired happen? when we where a sleep?" Shade wages his tail a little and looks at Moon, he says softly " I hope she likes it back at the hide out... she needs pups her age to be with". Getting up to stretch Shade yawns, and sits back down. 
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2011, 12:09:47 PM »
max looked up, his eyes calm and emotionless as he looked to shade. ".....nothing. nothing that you woldn't expect in an abandond box factory." he noticed tier and hoped he wouldn't say anything. "and your early for your shift. i still got another hour. go back to sleep. trust me." he stood up while talking, his voice sounding more like a threat than advice. as soon as he finished he walked around a corner and out of sight with his BAR. once he was out of sight he climbed onto the wall of boxes and jumped down silently into the passage on the other side of the wall he had been laying on. "do i look like a crazed, or a flesh eater?" he spoke quietly while puting down his gun and kneling down with his hands behind his head in the empty passage.