The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16426 times)

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2011, 02:46:06 PM »
Shade nodes, looking at Max and  he quietly says   " ok, dawn will break with in a few hours. When dawn breaks it would be a good idea to continue see if we can find any thing else about this place. see who or what made this and what for." Leaning ageist a wall of boxs Shade Falls back to sleep.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2011, 06:17:19 PM »
Moon slept through it with her usual nightmares- nightmares far too dark and bloody for any kid to dream of -yet she remained seemingly fine, the only thing really giving her away being the occasional twitch in her legs and pet dog-like whimpering in the far back of her throat. Every so often she would begin to wake, feeling something was wrong in the real world, just to fall back asleep moments later realizing she  was no help awake.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2011, 07:04:00 PM »
Koda nodded at Max, agreeing with his statement.
"you're right." he whispered, lowering his rifle to the ground. After setting it on the ground, he stood up straight. Koda was a tall, lean, squirrel, about 19 years of age. His blonde hair was pulled back neatly into a ponytail, but that was the only thing really neat about him. His fur was matted, and he had dark circles under his eyes from all the sleepless nights he spent here. His clothes were torn, with spots of his own blood on them. He forced a smile and heldout a paw to max. "my name is koda" 
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf.
  • Coloring: White, Grey and Black.
  • Build: Just a normal build. Nothing to buff or skinny.
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2011, 08:02:12 PM »
After his jouney through the destroyed town, he sees light coming from a underground tunnel. He approches the light and finds his mate. He runs in and tackles him, wagging his tail too.
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2011, 02:12:52 AM »
Tier sighed with relief and relaxed slightly. Max had done well. For a sharpshooter He thought jokingly. No Tier would have done worse. Much worse. The youth would be laying on the floor bleeding out and Tier would have been explaining to everyone why he was shooting and killing shit like an idiot. He trailed his eyes to little Moon and felt a deep pang of regret for her. Don't get involved. Keep moving forward. There is no place, no machine that can make things right again. He settled shifting slightly but the thought gnawed and ate at him like a hungry animal. But what if there is?... Tier fought with himself a little while longer before sleep finally came to him. He decided he would travel with Shade and his band if nothing else to watch out for them like a one winged angel and to watch out for little Moon. Dreams came to him. Drams of fire in the night, of cities burning, and of Vulpa leaping from zeppelins and parachuting to the ground like demons from the skies. The old days of the first assault always haunted him. He took comfort in his shame as it gave him something to strive to never forget.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2011, 02:28:34 AM »
Getting up in a panic from his sleep and reaching for his for sludge hammer, shade stops and looks at wolf. " Be quite, we found a pup and shes a sleep please don't wake her". looking around the maze with in the abandoned factory, Shade nodes Max is gone. Thinking to him self ' where did he go, he has to be around here some where, best not to aert the others'. quietly Shade says to wolf " how did you find me ? we got separated after the battle. why didnt you back to the hide out?" seeing how no one was a wake, Shade deride to stay up. With in a few hours it will be day light.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2011, 11:08:50 AM »
"max. and i don't mean to be impolite but you look like sh*t." he smirked looking over the squirrel while standing up and taking his hand. "i'm a  sharpshooter of the 8th fox regiment of the densha rebelion...or whats left of it." he scoped up his BAR and invited koda to come with him back to the group, to atleast meet them and decide if he would like to possibly go with them.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2011, 01:02:08 PM »
Koda smiled, something deep inside him telling him it was okay to be with at least max. He just felt safe, and felt like max was trustworthy. He began walking with Max, wondering what the other members of the group would be like. He looked over at Max, and said "you know, i don't even really know how to use a rifle....i found it in someone's home before i came here." he chuckled a little. "i guess i thought if i pulled the trigger a few times and it shot bullets i could use it as a scare tactic"
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2011, 04:31:56 PM »
As day breaks shade wakes the others, telling  them about  Wolf, and asking them if any one has seen Max. Shade gets ready to see if he fan find more about this Maze when he  hears some one coming. not knowing who it is he reaches for his sludge hammer and thinks 'best not to use my p-90 here to close for it'.
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2011, 05:40:53 PM »
"I dont remember being seperated." Wolf growled, "I remembered that a blinding light was surrounding me and that was it. Then, I came back in this dump." Wolf looks around the base, seeing the pup asleep. After noticeing this, he went around the base looking for a nice place to sleep. Suddenly, he felt weaker and short of breath. His divine powers were going away. "Dang it...." He growled weakly, "I need something quick to energize myself again!"
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2011, 06:12:03 PM »
Moon wakes whimpering from a nightmare and looks around the maze, seeing a bright light coming from Wolf's general direction...something told her the light was not usually this weak. Someone else with divine power...she wasn't alone. She eats a few squares of her bar and waits for Max and Koda, sort of hope growing in her with Wolf there....though that hope was snuffed when the hum of a chopper outside, at first quiet then louder. Instantly upon hearing the helicopter she curls up in a ball to make herself smaller and whines, praying it was just a rouge chopper and would go away.
x

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2011, 07:29:23 PM »
Shade reply's to Wolf " yeah, there was some sort of flash followed by a loud bang, when i came to you whee gone."He look at Wolf then to Moon. Not knowing what to do he gets scared, and goes to ask  Tier to confert Moon, wale he goes to see whats wrong with Wolf. Hearing the sound of the chopper Shade gets his p-90 out in case he need to fight sitting be side Wolf he listen to see if it is going to land. it dose not. looking down the long hall of the maze Shade sees Max approach with a squirrel. putting his P-90 a way Shade stick his paw out to Shake with the Squirrel and says " hello my name is Shade. I see you have found one of my friends. " Looking back at Wolf he says, " he looks bad, he might be in need of medical help. The hide out is to far from here, but there is a settlement not to far from here maybe some one there has medical supply." looking down at his own wound from the fight earlier and  noticing that it has started to get infected. Shade tells the others that he might need some supply theirs a village not to far from here maybe some one there can help."
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2011, 07:54:54 PM »
Moon calms down a bit once the sound of the chopper fades away. She still worries that it will circle and come back, but at least it is gone for now. Shaking, a single tear drops down her cheek and she snuffles, standing up, truly concerned that the chopper was not civillian but government, sent to pick her out from among the colors of the wasteland. But it is gone now. It did not land. She was okay. Moon bends down and picks up her things..."Poor Wolf," she says in sympathy for the injured mate. For a moment, she thinks about trying to use her powers to heal him, but she doesn't know if it would work and she worries about telling the truth about herself to the others.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2011, 07:56:45 PM »
Koda shyly shook paws with Shade.
"my name is Koda" he said. "I uhm....live here....as for medical attention" he lifted up his shirt revealing the scar across his stomach. "it's healed...i think" he muttered. "but....i could use a bath and some new clothes" he smiled as he fixed his shirt back in place.

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2011, 08:27:27 PM »
Wolf takes action and decides to get some medicine for Shade. Looking at his weapons, he threw them down and gave out a angery growl,
"I dont need those things to fight them off. I have my own claws."
He runs out of the shelter and goes out to a medicine store. As he was running into the store, he gets ambushed by a group of hungry humans, running their filthy hands over him he yells,
"Help!!! Help!!! Anyone!!!"
Then, his mouth was covered and brought down to the ground with a knife close to his throat.