The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16427 times)

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2011, 04:21:13 AM »
Nodding shade looks at Koda, and  says " if you want you can join us. We have all that you will need back at our hide out ( mostly scavenged but in good quality ) ". looking around Shade sees Wolf run out. Yell for him to stop because its not safe to be out there alone especially with out a weapon. Looking back at the rest of his group he says " ill be back" cocking his p-90, he  runs out of the maze. hearing his cry for help  Shade run in the medical building point his p-90 at the starving thing, he says " get off him ". bring his p-90 up to his eye to aim for the head Shade say "ill give you to the count of 3. 3...2...1" the thing did not lessen. With one shot he kills it. Walking over to Wolf shade bend down and gives him his paw to help him up.  putting  his p-90 back to his hip, both leave the building . Mad at Wolf, Shade walks back to the factory where the others are as they walk he looks at the ground and says " you could of been killed or worse, i was fine for a wall nothing the healing pod back at the hide out couldn't of handled " looking up Shade sees what appears to be a travailing merchant. Waving from where they are to get his attention, Shade walks over to the unknown man. " Hello iam Shade, i see your a merchant. May i ask what you sell?."
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2011, 04:37:32 AM »
Tier had been awake and sat motionless generally just getting a feel for who all was there and their possable strienghts and weaknesses. This newcomer, almost ethereal made him uneasy but as long as he didn't pose a threat Tier was fine with him. His ears perked up and stoically he raised his rifle and remailed silent looking around as the chopper buzzed them and continued on. There was no telling to what faction it belonged to but he didn't want to take any chances. "It's ok little one." Tier said calming with a smile. "They're gone now." He watched with general curiosity as Shade described a wound and the newcomer took off. Tier had some medical knowledge, hell all of the Vulpa was taught basic combat first aid at least but it mattered not. Shade was more than likely beyond his treatment anyway. His ears perked when he heard the scream and he looked to Moon. "Just cover your ears." He said turning with his rifle to walk toward the entrance and sight in the thug that was threatening Wolf. The Kar 98 rifle thundered and the 7.92 caliber round left the end of the barrel to slice through the air and cover the distance between the safe house and the medical station in less than a second. The lead projectile entered the mans face just below the joint of his nose above his mouth and exited through the back of his head taking a massive amount of lower brain matter with it. He choose another Human to destroy by shooting them in the chest and another by blowing out his right thigh. "Sniper! Cover me!" He shouted to Max slinging his rifle across his shoulder and charging forward peppering the area around Wolf with his MP 40. Tier knew and understood he could kill more with his rifle but he needed to get the creature out of there. He ran forward hopping debris and shooting one handed basically just spraying and praying he didn't hit Wolf. "Hang on soldier, I'm commin'!" Tier said as he threw himself to the door and slapped on a fresh clip hoping that Max heard him when he had called out for support. Watching Shade bound past him Tier allows them to leave and stepps inside. He smiles over the corpses and looks behind him. His hunger was getting the better of him as his stomach grouled at him and he knelt over one of the bodies to open his mouth frightenly wide revealing rows upon rows of shark like teeth. He moved his face forward and his secondary mouth plunged into the corpse ripping chunks of meat away and devouring it right there. He had ate into the chest cavity and wiped the blood from his mouth onto a red handkerchief he withdrew from his pocket. He sauntered back to the safehouse to spot Shade talking to the merchant and continued walking to return to the others.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2011, 04:48:17 AM »
Moon has retreated to a ball like state, but after the shooting and fighting she unfolds and stands up again. She feels unsafe being too alone and wanders about the maze to see what everyone is up to, tail dragging behind her,not forgetting her things. Moon had grown used to carnage and though it still disurbed her, it no longer traumatized her, even her own pain no longer bothered her...the memories were what did her in. She came to Tier and walked beside him, thinking he was the one most likely to be okay with it.
x

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2011, 05:33:21 AM »
Tier looked over and knelt down. "Hey there, looks like you're up. You ok?" He asked Moon smiling. "Sorry, I had to go and make sure that other guy was ok." He reached out and rufffed her hair a little and shook his head. "You're some little trooper. You know what? I might hang around for a while. Mr. Shade told me there was a machine that can make everything better, you know my people think that there is a place that is still good? A place that wasn't messed up because of the wars? My people say that in this place everything's good but I don't believe them. I don't believe anything's good unless you make it good."
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2011, 06:48:07 AM »
"I know...nothing good," Moon agreed. She sypathized completely with this therory. At one time she believed all adults were good and loved children. Not anymore. At the same time as she said this a new idea started to form in her head, a daydream of a better place out there. "Wish I could go to better place. They no look for me there." Her ears go back thinking she said too much and she eats a little more of the biscuit in her hand as a sort of excuse. "We go back to others now?" she says, mouth full.
x

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2011, 10:24:29 AM »
max walked over to the two paler than normal. "next time you call for my back up.....make sure me and moon are gone before you go through with your arter fight habit, it's more than a bit unsettling to watch through the scope of my rifle." he moved to the other side of moon shouldering his rifle. "not that i'm holding it against you, it's just hard to watch knowing that it could easily be my at your feet when you do that." he looked over at the others and wondered where koda was.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2011, 10:36:46 AM »
Koda had, during the course of the fighting, ducked under a box to hide. He was terrified of all the gunfire. After the fighting ended, and he heard max asking for him, he lifed up the box and crawled out a few inches before standing up and shuffling over to max, looking down at the ground in embarrresment. He was dissapointed in himself for not fighting.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2011, 01:38:14 PM »
Tier nodded with a smile to Moon. "Sure." In all honesty when she had said "they" he thought she meant the thugs and crazies. He truthfully had no idea what she meant. Looking to Max Tier's smile faded and he sighed. "Well. I suppose it was going to be seen before too long. You all got nothing to worry about out of me Sniper." He said before shaking his head. "You all did the one thing no one else ever did, you accepted me." He scoffed and reached out to slap Max good naturedly on the shoulder. "Besides, I'd expect you to put me down in a heartbeat if I ever cocked ignorant." Tier walked over to the others and waited to see what the next plan of action was.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2011, 06:15:00 PM »
Moon was happy that he had no idea. Though while, ideally, she would live out her life without speaking of it again, she knew that someday it could come out in a way she'd regret. She looked at Tier cautiously, then to Shade, then back to him: "Can I do  something on trip today? I can do something useful! I can!" she put her hand on her chest and nodded. "I can keep watch on the outside perimeter or scout ahead for aggressives." She knew what the big words she used meant, though not by themselves, and having been well trained as a soldier she was perfectly capable though she worried they might not take her seriously....Moon had a need for alone time with her powers, the longer she had to hide them the more nervous she became. Before, night flights were her favorite. She truthfully hoped they would allow her to wander off alone, as unlikely as that seemed for a bunch that thought she was nothing more than an innocent cub.
x

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2011, 07:37:53 PM »
Looking at Artyom, shade says " we can offoer you food, clean water and shelter if you want to come with us. "
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2011, 08:41:43 PM »
"moon, sorry to say but theres no way i can let you go of on your own. if you want i could go with you, or you could ask Tier, i'm sure he wouldn't mind." max said kneeling down next to moon calmly.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2011, 08:51:22 PM »
Koda's ears pricked up at this point. He smiled a little, and spoke to Moon and Max.
"if you want, I will go with her!" he said, drawing his revolver. "i may not be able to use a rifle, but I can use this!"
he smirked a bit.
"it may be small but it really packs a punch"
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2011, 09:26:07 PM »
"But I-" Moon started, only to realize that that was rude and so stuck her fingers in her mouth. In doing so she briefly exposed the tatoo just below her collarbone, reading RE-257. She looked to each of them, ears back and said in regret, it starting to come to her that hiding things in front of people was so much more difficult than hiding in the night: "No-one has to watch me. I don't want to be annoying or your burden." She had learned these words from a trainer, who indeed claimed training her to be a soldier and watching her was an annoying burden.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2011, 10:17:05 PM »
"Sweetie" koda said, crouching down and looking at moon. "it's not that you're a burden. We just want you to be safe." he smiled at her, holding out a paw.
"by the way, my name is Koda"

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2011, 10:46:27 PM »
"Ko-da, Ko-da..." she took his paw and smiled slightly, forgetting all about the seal tattoo on her collarbone. "Koda! Koda squirrel..." she noticed he was fluffy the way she was and felt a bit of connection to him since she was a squirrel herself. "Oh." And she takes the sheep doll and shows it: "his name is Boon." She felt happy being with these people, or at least happier as she went on.
x