The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16423 times)

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2011, 10:50:09 PM »
Koda happily shakes 'boon's' paw.
"well, it's nice to meet you, moon and boon".
He smiled for the first time in a long time, genuinely liking these people.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2011, 01:31:45 AM »
Looking down at his wound then back to Artyom " We have a vault that allays need repairs as well as weapons, i fine for repairs for now but the other might need them. Follow me were not to far from here." Walking back to the abandon factory, Shade looks back to Artyom  and says " oh buy the way this is Wolf." As Shade reaches the entrance he sees one lone them ruining toward them. Getting out his sludge hammer Shade swings it, hitting it, its body fly's back a few feet followed by a trail of blood. Hearing its call's of pain Shade run up to it and finishes the job. " you can never be to carefull" he says. walking over the the factory " well this is where the others are, iam sure they will be glade to meet you".
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2011, 05:32:21 AM »
Tier mulled this over a moment. The Vulpa had no qualms over using young ones as spotters or scouts but she was not a Vulpa. "I think... that as long as she stays close by there shouldn't be any harm. Act as a scout or a patrole within a short area. Give her a little bit of a grownup's job and see if she likes it." He said with a shrug. "Besides, the tighter a leash, the more apt you are to try to slip the collar." Tier mused. Granted it was a bit of a risk, but as long as someone kept an eye on her things should be alright. Besides, he remembered what he was like at that age and how much of a hellion he was at times, and some of the stunts he tried to get away with just because he wasn't supposed to. "We can talk about later and see what it's all about." Tier said to Max. It was them he spied the tattoo on Moon's collarbone and furrowed his brow. Tier had tats, his was a serial tat and tats of service awarded to him for actions within the field but these looked very similar to a serial tat. "Where'd you get that?" Tier asked confused as facts ran through his head. One, someone who either had, or knew how to make a tattoo machine had set ink to her. Two, someone had some decent ink for the lettering to be so bold and visible. And three, unless someone had a stencil those were military lettering. Even if they weren't the blocky cut-and-go style lettering there was just something about the shape and flow about something that was done by some form of government personnel.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2011, 05:59:39 AM »
Moon's edges of her fur went up like hackles and she stepped back from Koda. "Moon likes tatoo. Gov'ment give her tatoo cause she came in and..." now she steps back more in self defense. it was only a very easy question he had asked her but to Moon it was a curveball to the face. "...and Moon ask for tatoo so they give her nice tatoo." so she nods at her terrible lie.
x

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2011, 10:06:23 AM »
"i don't like it but fine." he looked over and noticed moon's ink. he heard tier bring it up and thought of his own tag, inked on his lower back and the underside of his left forearm. he listened to moon's explination and noticed something but he thought better to not bring it up. "i'll stick to the buildings and cover from there, anyone wish to join me?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf.
  • Coloring: White, Grey and Black.
  • Build: Just a normal build. Nothing to buff or skinny.
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2011, 11:21:14 AM »
Coming into the factory with Shade, he had a smile and a laugh on his face. He seemed to enjoy the thrill of almost being killed. But on the other hand, so glad that Shade saved him. He went over to his weapon and put it on a forge kind of thing. With a hammer he had found in the factory, he swung at it and it made cracks in the sword. Doing this over and over, the sword shattered. But, one part stayed without cracks, the handle. He picked up the handle and threw it into the forge and watched it melt away.
"I dont need any weapons..." Wolf growled to himself, "It's wrong to weild this weapon."
He picked up the shards of the weapon and threw them into the forge as well.
"Well, he have extra stuff to make a weapon."
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2011, 03:27:03 PM »
"I---I go outside too," Moon said, wanting out of there before anyone else could ask her anything more that she didn't want to answer, feeling stupid for not hiding it better. And with that she ran back the way she had come and outside. She turned around the corner of the factory and into the alley thereof, out of the sunlight and into the shade. She didn't want to cry and thought it silly to do so but she very well remembered how she got the ink. Moon collapsed against the side, crying into her paws out of sight of the others. She wondered if maybe she was supposed to be alone on this, and that was just the way it was, she wasn't fit to be in a group...
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2011, 05:18:06 PM »
"perhaps i should go check on her..." KOda muttered, running after moon "'moon, wait!" he shouted, but he had lost sight of her. "moon? Moon where are you?" he asked, calling out to her. He held his revolver, afraid that some vicious creature may have gotten her.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2011, 07:19:11 PM »
The six year old heard him calling and knew she needed to come, the grief was still heavy on her face and tears still wet on her cheeks as she hauled herself out slowly in shame, head down. She almost did not want to come out, but she knew they'd look anyway, and maybe get mad. "I'm sorry," she sobbed and turned away.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2011, 07:22:26 PM »
Koda ran over to little Moon as soon as he heard her voice, and hugged her, unaware of the reaction she might have.
"oh moon I was so worried!" he exclaimed, even though she had only been gone a few moments. In his mind, the events of a time not too long ago replayed in his mind... The events that involved another young child, but with a less hsappy ending...

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2011, 07:39:31 PM »
She indeed felt comforted, some sort of new emotion that was hard for her to register clicking in her mind...but Moon couldn't. "I have to go," she whispered through tears. "I'm no good. Just trouble. Make it bad for you...Moon have to  take care of herself, alone, no trouble then. She hide in some dark place. Never come out. No trouble."
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2011, 07:44:19 PM »
Koda kept MOon held close. He didn't want another child to die in his care. When the wars first started, his little brother stayed with him all the time. But one day....certain things happenedm
"Please, Moon..." he said. "i care for you and want to protect you..."
this was true, but mostly Koda secretly and subconsiously wanted to make up for the death of his younger brother.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2011, 07:55:16 PM »
"They come for me. Shoot everyone who try protect me. Only I don't die. So they take me back. Leave you dead...gov'ment does. I never die. Just alive all time. Even monsters come at me, rip me up...I no die. Just fly away. Fly away all time." She simply could not take anymore, her nervous system and mentality was abused enough as it was. She did not understand the new feelings she had or how to use them...Moon had fainted within the next minute, limp in Koda's hands.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2011, 07:58:44 PM »
Shocked, Koda ran back to Max, Teir, and the others, holding the poor, abused little girl in his arms. His eyes welled up with tears as he blurted out what she said to them.
"That's what she said!" he exclaimed. "i don't know what happened! But now she won't wake up, please take care of her!"
he whimpered, trying desperately not to lose what little composure he had left.

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf.
  • Coloring: White, Grey and Black.
  • Build: Just a normal build. Nothing to buff or skinny.
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2011, 08:09:01 PM »
Looking out of the factory and while Shade wasn't looking, Wolf started off again. Proving that he could fight off the humans with his claws. His first step out of the factory said something to him, "Dont do it..." Wolf growled and kept going. Even more steps later they kept saying to him, "Please, stop." Wolf stopped and looked behind him. He was now lost in the town. Struggling on finding the factory. Then, a deep voice from behind a dark ally said to him, "Come here Wolf....." Wolf didn't know what to do. All it said was to come here. So, he decided to go over to it. But, it wasn't there anymore. Then a dark furred wolf came from behind him and tackled him. With his fangs all bloody, he dug them into Wolf's neck.
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.