The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16424 times)

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2011, 01:36:56 AM »
Tier turned when he heard Koda come in and glared at him. "What the hell?" He asked shooting his mouth off before giving Koda a chance to explain. After Koda was done Tier relaxed and shook his head confused. "I... don't know anything about any form of organized government. I thought everyone scattered during The Fall. Remnants maybe?" He offered looking at Moon. He had fought against governments who used bio weapons against them but surly little Moon couldn't be one of them... unless... She's a next gen! Tier suddenly felt real uncomfortable around the cub and slightly afraid. Next gen fighters were known to take down entire squads Panzer armor divisions alone. Nervously he licked his lips remembering his last encounter with a Next gen. He was lucky to had escaped with his life. But somehow Moon was different... she was not the horrific killing machine like the others he and his kind had faced, but still, a promice was a promice. He had promiced Shade he would travel with them and protect them what he could and look after little Moon as best he was able, and he was not about to go back on that promice. Tier sighed and nodded. "I'm going to step outside and speak to Max and help him with the patrole. I'd let her rest a moment and check with Shade and see if he had anything we need to do at the direct." Tier stepped out and set out to find the sharpshooter. Snipers were good at what they do because of many factors. One of them being unseen until they were ready otherwise. After a couple of minutes of searching he finally found Max and caught up to him. "Hile, Sniper." Tier said walking up. He looked at Max and back out to the wastes. "Moon's govie property. I'm thinking Remnants but how would she keep escaping them? If that's true we're probably about to have one hell of a mess on our hands before too long."
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2011, 02:44:20 AM »
walking in to the factory with Artyom . Shade said " this is Artyom hes a traveling merchant who dose repairs and mods weapons." seeing how every one was panicking, shade  asked for some one to quickly explain what happened. After the expiation he looked at moon and pulled out the letter from his pocket, the same letter that Max had given him handing it Max he said. " Think its time ?". looking around Shade said " If shes really a next gen then we need to move. That chopper could of been looking for her. What they did isnt wright... I will.... no we will find who did this and take them down."  Turning to Moon , shade said" It will be all right, we wont let them take you. The days you spent there are over". leading the way out shade told the other " We should stop off by the hide out ...ill lead the way, where going to need some supply.  "
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2011, 05:04:20 AM »
"now is not the time to give her this. i'll give it to her later when the time is right." max said putting away the letter and looking at the group. "about a month ago, my rebel regiment was sent to knock out a government facility. what we saw there was horrific and will haunt whats left of us till we die. out of the entire regiment that went in only 32 of us came out. thats where i first found her, she was rumaging through the equipment we were getting ready to load back onto the trucks. if she is theirs then they probibly think the other rebels still had her till they crushed our base two weeks ago, that's why i was out and about alone. and they probibly can't find her due to the amount of damage done to their networks and the tech at that lab."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf.
  • Coloring: White, Grey and Black.
  • Build: Just a normal build. Nothing to buff or skinny.
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2011, 10:40:22 AM »
Wolf opened the bloody wolf's mouth and took out the fangs. The wolf jumped back and gave him a snarl,
"I need food... Food and something to drink"
Wolf knew that he wanted to drink blood. But he also wanted to eat him. He reached from behind his back and saw that he didn't have a weapon. Wolf sighed and took out his claws.
"Bring it on... demon."
The wolf charged with anger and Wolf grabbed just in time around it's neck.
"Now, stop and relax."
"N... Never!" The wolf said, choaking.
"Please, I dont want to hurt you. I am one of you." Wolf whined.
The wolf bit at Wol's hands and he dropped him.
"Fine, have it your way wolf. But do remember, I know where you live."
"Heh... Well, the place is well guarded with the strongest wolves around. So, dont suspect your assualt to be a successful one."
"What ever... Good bye and I'll see you and your wolves later."
THe wolf vanished in the darkness and Wolf ran back to the factory. He sat right at the enterance, waiting for the wolf to come.
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2011, 11:00:26 AM »
Koda sat up against a wall with Moon held in his paws. He had his revolver on the ground next to him, in case something were to happen. He didn"t understand all this next-gen crap, he just wanted to keep Moon safe.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2011, 03:05:38 AM »
Looking at Koda, Shade said " You made this maze right?, please take Moon deeper in to it and keeper safe. This is not the last of them, remember  that helicopter from earlier ? i saw it again when i was walking back here......" as Shade talked the sound of the Helicopter landed, trying to use his hidden power of mind reading ( witch he had optioned after a bio weapon was used to attack him in  a fight with the government long a go ) he says " i can't hear what they are thinking, they must be blocking it some how. Ill explain this later nows not the time" Shade gets out his p-90 and gets ready for the fight. Truing to Artyom, he said" We will Explain this to nows not a good time, can you use a gun? or a weapon? we might be in for a long battle." Looking down at his wound and seeing how it has gotten worse he turns around, looking to see if he can find any thing to help heal it before the battle. Finding nothing he asks " dose any one have a med pack?...if this get worse i might not be of use till we get back to the hide out."

Looking at the door way he yell to wolf to get in side. After a few minuets a another helicopter fly by and lands followed by a another and a loud sound sort of like a metal container falling but with something in side it. Desperate to find out what it is Shade try to use read there minds again, with little success he hear the thoughts of one of them. He find out what is in the transportation chamber, its a Death weaver a creature of such horror, it is able to shape shift in to what you fear the most, if you hear it call your name it might be to late for you, for when it dose its voice is all ready in side your head it can control you . No one has ever seen the Death weaver's true form very little have ever escaped it. With a look of sear and udder  horror on his face Shade turns to the rest and says. " They have a Death weaver in that container we got to go now.

Following Koda sent trail, they finally find him, looking at him Shade ask" is there another way out of here, we got to go they have a Death weaver out there, the best place for us to be is under ground until they leave. I have thought that Death weavers where only myth up till now, these thing are one of there projects. one that they thought could win the war, it turned out to be to strong, the creator of the Death weaver hung him self after he created it. It wasn't like he wanted to any way he was forced to make it. Ill explain how i know all of this once we get out of hear and to safety."
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2011, 09:51:53 AM »
Still holding little Moon and trying to process everything, Koda motioned to a stack of boxes in the corner. "under there there is a hatch that leads to the basement!" he exclaimed. "we can hide there until this death weaver thing goes away!"
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2011, 10:46:22 AM »
"go on ahead, i'll follow....i already know how to fight whats coming for me in that box....and i need to face it alone." max grabbed his gear and turned back towards the main entrance bafore throwing a med pack over his shoulder, "use it wisely, it's my last one." with that he shouldered his rifle and held his BAR confidently in his hands. "as a shardshooter, i was trained to not fear even the blinding flash of the apocalypse hailing down on my head, with that said theres only one other thing a death weaver will use against it's prey.....the people they could never harm.....i'll be down in a moment." he walked to the entrance and saw just what he expected, a dark hazy figure aproaching the building. as the figure came into view and cleared it turned out to be a tall, bueatifull redish-brown furred fox with black ear and tail tips walking sentuly through the debris. "you think you have me figured out. you picked the wrong form to come at me with."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Alphawolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf.
  • Coloring: White, Grey and Black.
  • Build: Just a normal build. Nothing to buff or skinny.
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2011, 12:04:04 PM »
Wolf runs inside and takes cover. Then, he thought of an idea,
'Why not get back my metal and create a new weapon?"
So, he went over back to the forge and took out the metal. HE placed it on a anvil near him and started to pound on it with a hammer. Slowly, the weapon came out to be a huge sword. Not the sword from last time, but it was alot more sharper and dence.
"There we go." He barked.
He jumped to Shade's side and got ready for battle.
I was never once was a human. My destiny was with the wolves, to always be one of them and not to be a human. I shall take that path and use it with my strength to get through life, as a wolf.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2011, 12:53:09 PM »
Tier nodded to Shade removing his black leather gloves. "I have combat medical. Here." He said waiving Shade over. "Let's see here... Hmm. Need to try to clean it first." He said pouring some water from his canteen onto the would to try to wash away any dirt to keep out infection. "Now I just need to use something to soak up the blood, a folded shirt, a field dressing, a maxipad, anything to plug up the hole and slow the flow of blood." Once he had the hole covered and had pressure on it he reached behind him to his pack. "Duck tape, duck tape, duck tape... here we go. Something you can wrap it with and not have to worry about it for a while." Once he had bound the wound he washed his hands of any blood and replacing his gloves. "That will do for now but you're going to feel sick as a dog and as weak as a kitten. All I can tell you is drink plenty of water because I don't have the time to set you up with an I.V. and I don't think I have the supplies, or the patience to deal with any infections." He said with a shrug.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2011, 02:20:35 PM »
Turing to Tier, Shade thanked him. Walking over to the door to the dimly light  basement Shade opened it " Come on get in." Being the Last one to enter he closed the door Siting down next to a wall and getting his p-90 ready in case he had to use it Shade said. " Ok where do want me to start?. Theirs quite a bit I can explain" stopping to think and to see read Max's mind, Shade found out that the Death-weaver had take the from of some one he loved, not wanting to prying to his personal memory Shade stooped and looked up to the others " I hope hes all right up there".  
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2011, 10:45:48 AM »
"i'll be delighted to put you underground." "did i strike a nerve?" a sweet voice called, a slight giggle escaped the death weavers mouth. max new what this ment, they were standing twenty feet away from each other with a metiphorical gun to each others heads. "so, we're at that point hu? how long have you been in there?" "from the moment i saw you walk out of that factory." she smiled brightly. "if i hadn't seen her die in my own hands, felt the heat of the furnace she was creamated in, scattered her ashes into the winds...i might beleive you were really my beloved fionce nami. and you don't know just how much i wish you had taken the form of the b*st*rd that called himself my mentie. but while i'm waiting to get my hands on him...." he raised the automatic rifle and unloaded a full clip into the being in standing infront of the box factory. he quickly reloaded as the death weaver sat up, black ooze slowly dripping from the bullet holes. "you think that could kill me?" "no, but this might." he smirked now aiming his sniper rifle, with a little 'atatchment', a small grinade launcher which launched with a solid 'thunk' hitting the death weaver straight between her watery begging eyes.

half an hour latter max walked inside and down into the hidden celler. "i think they got the message. and i don't think they'll send another death weaver after her while we're all together. not once their finished cleaning up that one anyway..." he walked across to a nearby wall and sat down. "if anyone wants a rifle grinade launcher atatchment, they can have it, i'm out of ammo for it.....now i am anyway."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2011, 12:51:43 PM »
Tier nodded to Shade. "Thank you." He said in responce. He looked to Max glad to see him alive and well but showing nothing as far as emotions went. Shaking his head to the general offer of the M203 attachment he declined it's acceptance. It wouldn't fit to his rifle anyway. What he wanted to get his hands on was a Panzershreck or a Panzerfaust at least. Something with enough firepower he could bring down one of those choppers if they decided to buzz them again sometime in the near future.

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2011, 10:54:12 PM »
"w-wait!" shouted Koda, his nerves getting the best of him. "you aren't going to blow up my home, are you!?"

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2011, 11:05:54 PM »
"well" koda said, lowering his voice, and backing off. "i live....in here"
he whimpered at the though of his home being destroyed.