The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: therian dreams  (Read 9238 times)

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
Re: therian dreams
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 02:51:56 AM »
you might be a leopard thereian do you fell like that?
 i have had any for  a wall now
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Alicia-Korean-Soviet

• The Korean Dragon
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I demand a Korean Caramelldansen. >:U
  • Species: dragon/peacock/leopard hybrid
  • Coloring: Royal blue, silver, sky blue, and green. Mostly peacock colors.
  • Height: 4'5" (on fours) 7'5" (rearing)
  • Weight: 215 lbs.
  • Build: Slender, yet strong.
  • Currently: Glad to be back!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2011, 02:53:30 AM »
I'm pretty positive. :3

If you look closely at my 3rd stamp, Churchill has a Kricketot, Roosevelt has a Chimchar, and Stalin has a Happiny. :D

Clearing things up: I'm not living in N. Korea currently. My parents (miraculously) escaped there and came to the US from South Korea. So I'm a miracle-worker I guess. XD I luv my parents. They be awesome.

"And along came Alicia" - my brother

Offline Ninjalion

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Brown Mane not fully grown,Blue eyes that turn Yellow for an unknown reason, Sand Brown Fur
  • Height: 6"1
  • Weight: 180
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 11:56:06 AM »
Before I go to sleep, or bed I always seem to feel this bundle of Lion energy surround me. And allot of times it carries on. Maybe I might actually be that in my dreams, allot of the times it seems like that.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 03:56:43 AM »
when I first discovered furryism I had dreams with me as a living furry repediatly, like every night. Now that I have fully embraced it, however, I no longer have furry or therian dreams. I miss them  :'(

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 03:59:54 AM »
i think for me i tend to have them when i really need them.

when I first discovered furryism I had dreams with me as a living furry repediatly, like every night. Now that I have fully embraced it, however, I no longer have furry or therian dreams. I miss them  :'(

aww thats sad. i hope you have them soon
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2011, 04:18:52 AM »
Thanks  :3 At least now im not longing day and night to find out what this "furry-ism" is and how to join it. lolz  :P

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Sne

• Boisterous Bear
  • I reject my humanity and substitute a fox!
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Scarlet Mane's Diary
    • Awards
  • Species: arctic fox
  • Height: 28 cm
  • Weight: 4 kg
  • Build: feral
  • Currently: dead
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2011, 11:11:01 AM »
I never had exactly clear dreams, but I saw my hands and sometimes a face reflection or my tail stumbles into view. It's always blurry. But I can easily notice colors and approximate sizes and shapes. And there's touch. I rarely dreamed of myself as human. I remember only one time, ever. Other than that, I saw black, red and white fur, and a tail, which I was never really able to see exactly. What I made out were things like medium fluffiness and mix of red and black in undefined patterns (too blurred). That's how I knew I have to do something with tigers or foxes or dogs or at least something similar. I assume I'm a fox because dogs are canines too and it's an approximation anyway. I lke white so I say I'm arctic.

The thing is, those dreams are mostly nightmares. That's why they wake me up and it's then possible to remember them. The most recent one is a nightmare as well.

I dreamed about fishing with a little human girl I felt family relation to. I don't know if she was my little sister (my first guess), my owner or my daughter (because the other options make less sense). Something happened, some kind of animal attacked (flying jellyfish?). After fending it off, I noticed she got hurt. There appeared to be a little rusty dot around a point wound near her left eye. I carried her as fast as possible to the doctor (don't even remember the way). When I looked again, the dot was now 1 cm in diameter. The doctor (vet?) looked at her and said he can't do much and they have to put her to sleep. Another look at the girl and she was... a puppy (I googled now to find what kind - Bernese Mountain Dog). Then a nurse (?) said something about viral infection from me - can't remember exactly what, I remember only that it made me furious and I attacked her. I woke up when I felt someone picking me up by my belly.

The very first time I dreamed of being in feral form - I assume that because of the very low point of view - winterly forest, black trees and naked branches around and above, perfectly white snow below. It was a short dream. I heard a loud, high pitched noise (in dream) and woke up.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 07:01:15 AM by Sne »

Offline Thagrahn

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger and Lynx
  • Coloring: White and Black; Grey, Tan, and White
  • Height: 5' 4"; 5' 0"
  • Weight: 135 lb; 107 lb
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 05:27:47 AM »
I'm not sure what it means but I seem to have hit a point in my dreams that feels both natural and strange

I find that in my dreams, if my dream-self wants to, I shift from human to either anthro or animal form.

There is the problem of the animal form not being the same animal as my totem, but always a feline.
I am Thagarhn, nothing more, nothing less.

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 02:34:47 AM »
Recently all my dreams have had me being my fursona or just a wolf and sometimes im aware im dreaming. i then sometimes get so excited i wake up and more recently im noticing im sleeping tht it must be a dream and i relax. I have these amazing dreams of me with some other anthrowolf i never quite knew who she was though, some other dreams (nightmare)im in this cold dead world in this ruined building with my best friends body in a pool of blood on the ground ( this feels real so I get scared out of my mind) he then gets back up and atacks me. i run away to find ruins of a city and i  look and my arm and it is torn by bite marks then i wake up. ive only had tht dream twice and it was after watching the 1st season of walking dead. but Then i have this one dream where me and tht one anthro wolf i mentioned are together and it feels like weeks on end in this dream its like a paradise.......sry for the long message lol :3
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2012, 02:46:34 AM »
I'm not sure if it counts as Therian... but still. You decide.

I have dreams I'm walking with a jet black bipeadal wolf with black tendrils coming out of hir (its gender is very strange, like male and female at the same time) back, white eyes, and shoulders with what looks like small mountains sprouting out of them. We walk and talk about what is happening in the world, my life, my spiritual journey, and then all of a sudden, I am hir. Running through somewhere, or talking to myself from hir perspective.
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2012, 02:41:48 AM »
I had a dream where I wandered fields of snow and some anthrowolf comes up to me (I believe it was the same from earlyer dreams my dreams are repetitiv) something after tht Idk then we wander talking about my life and how I veiw the world. We then came to a mound of snow where I see my human self burried and she goes on something about me becoming who I am everyday. not so sure anymore what these repetitive dreams mean but they get clearer everytime and after each night I sort of start to not care what others think of me :) so what ever these dreams are I they mean something.
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Glitch

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf or a Jackal/Hyena hybrid. Pick.
  • Coloring: Glitch - Grey with purple accents. Cyan eyes. Axis - Golden-ish. Cream underbelly. Dark reddish-brown mane/hair. Green eyes.
  • Height: Glitch - 5'8" Axis - 6'2"
  • Weight: Glitch - 180 lbs. Axis - 210 lbs.
  • Build: Glitch - Pudgy, some lean muscle in legs. Axis - Solidly muscular, but not too defined.
  • Currently: Lovey dovey, in need of things. :V
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2012, 04:19:41 PM »
I usually am a shapeshifter in my dreams.  Pretty amazing and everything.  Feeling wind blowing through fur, etc.
The transformations, however, tend to be on the painful side. :S

But yeah, just dreams.

I've been dragons in my dreams too, but I don't have a connection to dragons.

Offline Naali Vekkinei

• Avid Aardvark
  • I leave my humanity to become a fox.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Arctic fox from Finland
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: White, black, brown
  • Height: 32cm
  • Weight: 9kg
  • Build: Small, light, agile
  • Currently: Quiet and Shy
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2013, 09:10:02 AM »
My dreams very much are diversified, I am often an animal in world of people.
I often come across other animals, behave, think as people.

My dreams are often sorrowful and suffering. Recently they changed to calm, full joys.
There has always been some white figure in these dreams.
I wasn't able never to determine who it, I thought recently that it was a white fox.
As it turned out it is a white mare. Pegasus name Elizabet, I thought that she was called Celestia but I made a mistake. The white fox is also appearing.

The vixen is connected with what I survived recently. Pegasus recently I got to know. It is somebody such as angel.

My life recently is changing, is picking peace and joy up. From the moment when I stopped being lonely.
I often talk in dreams to this mare. Short conversation, she is comforting me and always ensures that it will be better.
At one time every night I had a dream that I am dying, I never knew how he had ended. I have always woken up terrified.

I still have a lot of strange dreams with animals and people. In dreams I often say normally, I am not afraid to use the voice. I am making things to which I am lacking the courage in the life. Now often when I survived something unpleasant this mare appears.
And then world is appearing full of animals so kind of parallel real. There are only animals instead of people.

I am feeling everything like in the real life.

It is a pity that these are only dreams, I would like to live in such world.
Perhaps after this life on earth there I will hit?

I must start bequeathing these dreams to oneself.
 ^_^
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 09:15:02 AM by Celestor »
Sydämellisin terveisin Helsingista! =^.^=

Offline Thagrahn

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger and Lynx
  • Coloring: White and Black; Grey, Tan, and White
  • Height: 5' 4"; 5' 0"
  • Weight: 135 lb; 107 lb
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2013, 06:00:48 PM »
I think my brain broke last night.

Military parade formations, one after another, but each unit dressed in the fursuit of the units mascot.
I am Thagarhn, nothing more, nothing less.

Offline Naali Vekkinei

• Avid Aardvark
  • I leave my humanity to become a fox.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Arctic fox from Finland
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: White, black, brown
  • Height: 32cm
  • Weight: 9kg
  • Build: Small, light, agile
  • Currently: Quiet and Shy
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2013, 08:57:06 PM »
It dreamt for me oneself something pleasant. I received the power, power of the transformation into the animal.
I could assume the Anthro form or full form of the animal.

I could cause that every Therian or the fur rug could become an animal.
Everyone had inspections only wanted had above it full inspections.
I did it quietly, avoiding the renown, I was happy that on the earth they live so as I. I didn't feel alone.

Very often in dreams I can see myself as the animal.
I consider myself to be him, is feeling free, nothing is making me uncomfortable.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 08:59:41 PM by Celestor »
Sydämellisin terveisin Helsingista! =^.^=