The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Awakening -- Poke RP 2.0  (Read 7918 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: The Awakening -- Poke RP 2.0
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 12:37:27 AM »
Another stroke of luck had made Womp's bag swing backward near the trunk as the tree fell. Not thinking much past the heat of the moment, the cubone clung to the trunk when the opportunity offered and closed his eyes, half expecting to be squished in the process. Thankfully, some of the thicker limbs had kept the trunk from falling completely on him, and now he was a mere foot or so from the ground. He didn't know this, however, because his eyes were practically sealed shut along with his mouth clamping down hard, expecting pain and death at any moment. It wasn't until he heard a voice that he realized that he had made it through the fall. After a few tense moments, he opened his eyes, looking around to locate the source of the voice. Womp was still unable to respond to the voice, his nerves hardly allowing him to relax. Instead, the cubone sucked in a deep breath, attempting to calm himself. When he released it, he also released his grip from the tree's trunk, falling onto his back limply, and not much caring past the fact that he was alive. He closed his eyes as he laid there, attempting to steady his breathing into something more shallow and relaxed.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 04:26:52 AM »
Both Dash and Pitt coughed from the dust keeping their eyes closed for the most part. Dash got to his feet and grabbed what he assumed was Pitt and carried him out of the dust cloud though it settled quickly enough. Still both coughing for a moment Dash inspected his younger brother. "Pitt, you okay? Are you hurt?" "I'm fine*Cough*...Really." he said dusting himself off. Dash did the same after making sure Pitt was okay. That's when he remembered the Cubone. He looked back to see it on it's back under the tree. Pitt, however, took notice of the Wartortle nearby that they hadn't noticed in the commotion. "Hello." Pitt said shyly. Dash looked and saw him too and moved himself between him and Pitt. "Don't talk to strangers. You might end up their lunch." Dash teased. As soon as Pitt was moved behind Dash Pitt sneaked off to see if the Cubone was okay, unknown to Dash. "Are you okay?" asked Pitt staring at the Cubone with his head to the side.

Offline Brooklyn K. Grey

• The Bibliophilic Therianthrope
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Harbinger of Lucid Nightmares;;
    • Awards
  • Currently: Believing in the Tale of the Silver Sight;;
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2011, 08:35:50 PM »
    "Hel--" The wortortle hardly had a chance to get the word out his mouth before the first Pichu was gone, and in its place was the other. From first blush, and their interaction with each other, it seemed the two had escaped the quake and falling tree unscathed. K wiped the dirt from his eyes before once again facing the remaining Pichu.

"Do you know if the one that was in the tree is okay as well? I didn't much catch what happened after it went down.."

H a v e n ' t  y o u  s e e n  m e  s l e e p w a l k i n g ? 

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 02:39:39 PM »
Ember got up from the ground without taking the help offered by Shade. It wasn't that she was mad at him or anything since she had no reason to be, but that was just her way. It wasn't like her to take help from someone else. She nodded in acknowledgement to the fact that she had heard him say his name then began to dust herself off. Looking around from where she stood, she then started to walk off in a random direction to possibly do some investigating or something.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 09:03:35 PM »
"your not to social are you?" shade asked blankly watching ember walk off. he decided to follow after her for something to do. "so you going anywhere in particular?" he looked around calmly waiting for a reply and saw some dust settling through the trees. "huh, a tree must've fallen over during the earthquake, wanna check it out?"
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 09:21:36 PM by serpington »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 05:45:33 AM »
A long winded sigh escaped the cubone's lips as he stretched out his arms, feeling a little better. He was still somewhat shaky from the adrenaline, every moment or so rubbing his nose. For some reason whenever Womp go worked up, his nose would begin to feel as if someone was tickling it. He again let out a deep breath and sat up. "Yeah, I'm fine. A little shaken, but I'm fine. Is everyone else... Not squished?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 02:58:43 PM »
"I'm not sure...I-" Dash stopped when he noticed Pitt not next to him. He saw him near the Cubone and rushed over to him and swiftly put him in a headlock. "Hey stop it!" Pitt shouted trying to get out of the headlock. Dash started to give him a noogie after that. "Don't run off again or I'll tie you to a Snorlax!" Dash barked in a cynical tone, like a typical older brother. "Ow ow ow! Stop it! Okay! I'm sorry! I was just trying to see if the Cubone was okaaay!" Pitt cried out. His discomfort was clear as day. "What if the tree fell down? It would have smooshed you." Dash said in a stern tone. After saying that Pitt slipped out of the headlock and fell on his butt holding his head, eyes watering from the pain. "Good to know you're okay." said Dash after the Cubone had responded. After that he checked to see if Pitt was still next to him, which he was.

Offline Brooklyn K. Grey

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 11:40:57 PM »
The wortortle just shook his head, after following long enough to see the other pokemon was okay, and had the pichu taking care of it in some sense of the word, he wandered away from the area in hopes of getting some distance in case another quake decided to occur. Though just as he was about to take another step, he decided against it, and turned back just in case the two rambunctious Pichus couldn't handle a vandal on the road with their injured friend.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2011, 03:37:05 PM »
Ember smirked when Shade asked if she wasn't social. When he asked if she was going anywhere in particular, she shook her head as she kept walking along. Spotting the dust settling in the distance when Shade mentioned it, she nodded yes that she was going to check it out and kept walking in that direction. She could hear someone crying out in the distance, but wasn't too worried about it so she didn't quicken her pace any.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2011, 08:18:22 PM »
shade grew bored of following ember and ran off ahead. he reached the fallen tree and quietly clibmed up on top of it. he smirked looking dawn at two pichus and the worturtle he could see. "everything ok down there?" he asked camly after looking back to see if ember was still walking over.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2011, 08:41:23 PM »
Womp got to his feet, looking around. It seemed as if more Pokemon were gathering around by the minute. There was the two pichus, a wartortle, now an infernape. The cubone crossed his arms, observing. "Gee is this a family reunion or --" before he could finish his smart remark, a small bulge kicking up dirt, similar to a mole shot under his feet. It caused him to drop backward onto his rump in the dirt behind him letting out a "HNNK" kind of sound. He sat there for a moment, watching the bulge continue onwards, blinking. "Damn it! What's the big idea? Ever hear of manners?" he shouted, again, waving his bone angrily. This time, however, instead of idly threatening, he reared back and used Bonemerang. Unfortunately, his attacked missed, but without hesitating, he scooped up his bag and took off after the trail before his bone even made it back to him. "Get back here, you little!" he shouted, barely missing barreling over the quilava as he chased it.

As the Cubone disappeared in the distance yelling at the mysterious creature making the trail, not bothering to see if the others were following, a small rumbling became apparent. Unlike before it wasn't anything violent or large, but it was still there nonetheless. The rumbling began to get more powerful as whatever was causing it drew nearer. Without warning, several bumps similar to the initial one shot forward following the same trail as the small one. There were bumps of all sizes, at least fifty in total, tearing up dirt and knocking over the others in the process. One of the bumps accidentally scooped up Pitt in the process, carrying it along with it in the process.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2011, 01:42:06 AM »
Dash was fairly baffled when something got the Cubone so riled up. It was also a bit humorous. He turned around when he felt the other rumbling, looking at the wave of bumps rushing towards him and the others. "Holy-..." just then he was knocked off his feet. He managed to be tossed off the path of the stampeding...Dirt. Dash quickly got to his feet looking for Pitt who he couldn't see. "Pi-" "WEEEE!!!" Pitt cried out. In the middle of the stampede he was riding one of the bumps as if it were a Horsey. "Pitt! Get down from there!" Dash barked as he gave chase along side the stampede. "This is so much fun! Weee!" Pitt continued happily almost not noticing Dash. Dash had to run on all fours to just barely keep up. "PITT!" he continued to shout to his brother who was looking to have the time of his life. Dash was both angry and concerned at this point.

Offline Brooklyn K. Grey

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2011, 10:01:53 PM »
      "What in tha......" The wortortle's thoughts being cut off by the movement of the 'things' underneath the ground that now carried off the more naive of the Pichu brothers. As he watched the other chase behind, he sighed and tried to run and follow, but wasn't much for catching up. Mentally, he tried to figure out how in the world he could have gotten into this mess, when his morning had started with innocently enough with his first nap in a long time.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2011, 12:04:25 AM »
Ember rolled her eyes when Shade ran off ahead of her. "Lacks patience..." She thought to herself as she continued walking. She didn't get to get all the way to the fallen tree ahead though since she was almost barreled over by a cubone running after a bump moving through the ground. As the cubone had run past, Ember had simultaneously turned to watch it as it went past, which had also helped her avoid getting knocked over. When the large group of bumps came through, she stumbled backwards but managed not to fall over as she watched a pichu get carried off and another one chase after him, running past her. She would have just walked along to follow the bumps to check out what they were but she would have lost them if she didn't move at a fast pace. Going onto all fours, she proceeded to run after the bumps moving through the ground.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2011, 11:58:16 AM »
shade thought for a moment before acting. "yea why not." he sighed jumping down and running after the bumps. he noticed the wortortle trying to keep up and grabbed it on his way past. "thought you could use a lift." he followed after the others as fast as he could with the wortortle on his back weighing him down. "any clue as to what they could be?"  he asked while running, carefull not to trip on anything that may have fallen during the earthquakes.