The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Awakening -- Poke RP 2.0  (Read 7919 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: The Awakening -- Poke RP 2.0
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2011, 04:52:14 PM »
As the cubone neared catching the first one, he began losing his breath. He'd been able to run, but not so fast and so far. In a last ditch effort, he leaped, planning to land on top of the bump. However, the bump disappeared going further under ground just as he landed. He skittered on the ground, kicking up dust in his wake; disappointed with his lack of prey, Womp layed in the dirt for a few minutes. When he could convince himself to look up, he realized that he had chased the bump all the way to town. Womp was still pretty angry from the the turn of events leading him here, but at least he could sell what he had in his pouch for Poke.

The other bumps continued tearing through earth without so much as a passing glance to their pursuers. They too pulled the same action as the smaller bump, disappearing further underground with the exception of a few of them. One of them was the one carrying Pitt. It continued into the town and past the square as if it were going somewhere with haste and purpose. The cubone merely snickered when the Pichu shot passed him, cheering as if he were having a ball riding the thing.

Offline Brooklyn K. Grey

• The Bibliophilic Therianthrope
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Harbinger of Lucid Nightmares;;
    • Awards
  • Currently: Believing in the Tale of the Silver Sight;;
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2011, 10:10:04 PM »
          After being picked up by the Infernape, the wortortle went from being shocked, to a bit annoyed, to grateful as he knew there was no way he would have been able to keep up at his pace.

"Honestly, I have no idea... Thank you, by the way. The name is K." He replied, watching until some of the bumps disappeared, and the others continued to carry the other Pichu away. 
         "The world must be falling apart---first its quakes, and now its these odd creatures."

H a v e n ' t  y o u  s e e n  m e  s l e e p w a l k i n g ? 

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2011, 01:53:03 AM »
Ember swiftly slid herself to a stop when she realized that she had run all the way into the town. As she actually paid attention, she realized that most of the bumps had disappeared though a few of them continued on through town, including the one with one of the pichus on it. "Well that was highly unsatisfying..." She mumbled to herself as she looked around her at the surrounding buildings.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2011, 11:44:13 AM »
"shade." he said slowing down to a stop next to the cubone that had run off first. he set the k down he looked around and spoted ember not to far away. "you ok over there?" he called before noticing the two Pichu, one of which was having the time of it's life, the other looked like it was going to have a stress related heart attack at amy moment. "should someone help him?..."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2011, 04:15:43 PM »
"I guess so." The cubone said as he took off again. He wasn't running this time, but he was following the trail that the bumps had left behind when they got to the town. "Seems like everything is going to hell around here." Womp muttered as he did so. He looked back to the others to see if they were going to follow. "We're gonna need all the help we can get if we want to get his brother back."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2011, 05:50:45 PM »
Dash chased the bump all the way to town apparently. He was a bit shocked really, but pushed that out of his mind as he focused on trying to get Pitt out of harms way. Pitt continued screaming periodically with joy, he was really enjoying himself on the ride. The thought of throwing a rock at Pitt had crossed Dash's mind, that or his pokeflute. But he didn't want to risk breaking it. He didn't notice the others had followed either, his primary focus was Pitt. Dash was getting tired at this point and couldn't come up with a good idea to get Pitt safely. Once thing was for sure though, he was sooo going to kill him when ever he did manage to get him.

Offline Brooklyn K. Grey

• The Bibliophilic Therianthrope
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Harbinger of Lucid Nightmares;;
    • Awards
  • Currently: Believing in the Tale of the Silver Sight;;
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2011, 02:08:34 AM »
           "I guess my conscious wouldn't let me leave without getting him back..." The wortortle sighed, scratching the back of his head with a feeling of awkward resignation. He really wanted to write off the incident as a lost cause and get back to his nap, but something nagged him from the back of his mind that told him he wouldn't be able to sleep anyway at the thought of leaving a pokemon in need. And, by the time he tried to sleep another quake would come. So K silently followed the Cubone after its remark, feeling that talking any more would be useless.

H a v e n ' t  y o u  s e e n  m e  s l e e p w a l k i n g ? 

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2011, 04:04:35 PM »
"Fine." Ember said in response to Shade questioning if she was okay. When the cubone started to take off again and stated that they were going to need all the help they could get, she shrugged and started to follow after him, though not at running pace this time either. It wasn't like she had anything else to do with her day anyway except wander aimlessly so at least that way she would be doing something constructive with her time.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2011, 06:24:34 AM »
shade followed along with the others, still wondering about what was causing the mounds. he quickened his pace a little and caught up with the cubone, he looked him over quietly before returning his attention to the two pichu's and the mounds of moving dirt. a thought suddenly acured to him, "wonder why the townspeople arn't causing a fuss, surely they can see these things?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2011, 04:09:35 PM »
"Maybe they're pokemon?" The Cubone said making its way past the Kecleon shop. It did seems as if the townsfolk were hardly taking notice of the mounds as well. The mound with the pichu was still in view when it plowed into another pokemon, however, this pokemon was too big to knock down unlike the others. The pichu also slammed into the pokemon, more specifically into its leg. The blastoise looked down quizically at the Pichu, but before the pichu had any time to explain, a diglett popped out of the ground, causing Pitt to tumble to the side. "Digle-dig," its face seemed worried, but relieved at the same time seeing the blastoise. The cubone watched curiously, half wondering what was so urgent.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2011, 04:32:37 PM »
Pitt hit the blastoise's leg with a thud. After rolling off the diglet he held his face in pain from running into the blastoise. Dash was quick to get to him and pick him up off his feet. "Pitt are you okay?!" he asked worried. He was still holding his nose from the impact. Dash had forgot he was exhausted from running as he checked to make sure his brother was alright. "Ow..." moaned Pitt. Dash turned to the blastoise and started yelling at him. "Hey! Why don't you watch where you're standing next time!!" he shouted shaking his fist. He was pretty agnry with the blastoise, having caused his brother to be injured. He totally forgot that he was angry with Pitt for taking his little joyride.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2011, 12:52:47 AM »
Ember followed the others casually as if nothing was really going on. Once she got around the Kecleon shop, she saw that the pichu had been knocked off the mound when it ran into a blastoise and now a diglett had popped up through the dirt. "I should have been able to guess that it was one of them..." She thought to herself as she watched the other pichu ask if his brother was alright and then start yelling at the blastoise like it was his fault that the diglett had run into him causing the pichu to fall off when it wasn't his fault at all. She figured it was just the pichu's worry that made him snap though and switched her attention back to the diglett, wondering what was so important for it to get to.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2011, 09:10:49 AM »
shade walked over and picked up both picus casualy, not wanting to agrivate a water type. he walked back over to the others and put the two down then looked over the group. "wonder what's got that diglett so riled up? or if it was them that started those quakes?" he spun around as he sat, turning back to look at the diglett.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2011, 07:06:50 PM »
The blastoise looked less than amused when the Pichu began to scream at him. He crossed his arms, listening, then smirking when the infernape picked them up. "At least somebody around here has sense. You got big dog syndrome, little one." the blastoise chuckled heartily. The diglett below him seemed even more panicked, bumping into the blastoise's leg over and over until the blastoise diverted his attention to him. The blastoise crouched down low, getting down to the level of the diglett. "What seems to be the problem?" Before the diglett could explain, a Golem and a Houndoom rushed to the blastoise as well with a few diglett and dugtrio.

"C'mon Augustus, we're needed." the houndoom said with urgency. "Apparently Moltres has awakened and has a few of these guys' relatives." The diglett nodded furiously at the houndoom's notion, speeding off in the direction from which they all came, again, almost knocking the cubone over again. The golem nodded once, then rolled off after it, bumping the cubone out of the way and onto the others.

"DAMNIT, THERE'S NO WAY YOU GUYS CAN'T SEE ME!" Womp yelled furiously. "I mean, REALLY?"

"Alright Brandt, let's get there before something bad happens." The blastoise, crouched down, then took off running past the others, the houndoom leaping over them.

The cubone looked at the others quizically. "WELP, I'm gonna go see a show." The cubone marched off.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2011, 09:03:46 PM »
"Put me down!" Barked Dash angrily as he flailed about in the Infernape's grasp. Pitt however was still holding his nose. "Ow..." he grumbled lowly. Dash watched the Houndoom and Golem come over and take the Blastoise away. "You better run! Big jerk!" he continued to flail. Eventually he crossed his arms almost forgetting he was being held. His anger turned to the Infernape quickly. "Put me down ya big mankey! Don't make me hurt you!" Dash growled. He was apparently angry, there was no hiding it.