The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Awakening -- Poke RP 2.0  (Read 7915 times)

Offline Brooklyn K. Grey

• The Bibliophilic Therianthrope
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Harbinger of Lucid Nightmares;;
    • Awards
  • Currently: Believing in the Tale of the Silver Sight;;
Re: The Awakening -- Poke RP 2.0
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2011, 10:31:54 PM »
        During the entire scenario, K remained silent and observed until the three pokemon decided to venture off. The wartortle was very tempted, now that the Pichu was safe, to return back. But his nagging thoughts reminded him with whatever conflict was going on, he most likely wouldn't see shut-eye until all of this was settled and the quakes ceased. Grumbling, he followed the Cubone, half-amused and half-irritated at its persistence.

H a v e n ' t  y o u  s e e n  m e  s l e e p w a l k i n g ? 

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2011, 10:45:40 PM »
Ember observed what happened with the newcomers, the blastoise, and the diglett. She turned and watched them curiously as they ran off. After that, she looked at the others and became annoyed by the pichu's yelling. "Just shut your yap already, will ya!" She snapped. "It's not his fault that the kid got carried off so stop taking it out on him" With that, she followed after the cubone to see what was going to happen with the other pokemon that had rushed off.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2011, 05:58:58 AM »
"you know, your tempting me to see just how far i can throw you..." shade said looking blankly at dash before turning to pitt. "are you ok?" he asked walking behind the others putting pitt up on his shoulder carefull to avoid any of the flames on his body before looking back at dash. i supose your just going to complain for a while?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2011, 04:49:17 PM »
As the cubone pressed on, another rumble shook the ground. This one was lighter than the others, but it was still a quake nonetheless. The cubone looked to the others, watching curiously as they interacted. Before long, a few diglett and dugtrio were following the group in a small crowd. They looked rather fearful, but seemed to be relying on the small group to keep them going bravely. The cubone stopped when he got to the mouth of a cave. He crossed his arms, "They definitely went this way..." He pointed downward at the small divot from the diglett and the tracks from the other three pokemon. Again, another rumble interrupted the cubone's thoughts. It caused a few rocks to fall from the roof of the cave and roll outward onto the path. "I don't know about you guys, but I at least want to follow to see what is causing these quakes. Those pokemon know more than what they are telling us about the situation, obviously." His arms went from being crossed, to one hand on his hip, the other limp at his side, holding onto his thick club. The rocks falling from the ceiling didn't make the cubone comfortable, the cave already giving off and eerie feeling, alongside with a substantial amount of heat; but Womp figured he'd test his luck again. He'd already managed to survive a few risky incidents.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2011, 05:25:36 PM »
Dash huffed and crossed his arms angrily, it seemed he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. "I'll be fine..." groaned Pitt softly in response to the Infernape's question. "Don't talk to strangers, Pitt. They might eat you." warned Dash. He still didn't seem happy, but he was knowing that Pitt was okay. More often than not his over protective nature got the better of him and he seemed like a grumpy little Pichu, but he had his reasons.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2011, 01:33:08 AM »
Ember smirked at Dash's comment about strangers possibly eating Pitt. "I don't eat my enemies. I charbroil them." She spoke back over her shoulder and grinned. As Ember walked on following the cubone, she noticed the few diglett and dugtrio following them. She paused as another rumble shook the ground and caused a few rocks from the roof of the cave to fall and roll outward once they hit the ground. "I've come this far to see what's going on, not like I'm going to turn back now." She said in response to the cubone then turned her head and looked back toward the others, lifting her right foot and resting it on top of one of the rocks that had rolled out onto the path.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2011, 07:41:50 AM »
"eh, you wouldn't even bw a snack for me. my metabolism is to fast." shade commented after hearing ember torment dash. he wtched the rocks fall and sighed as womp spoke. he loosened his grip on the pichu a little more before raising him to join his brother when emper walked over to the cave. "it's nice and warm....thats a plus." he smirked moving closer to the enterance to the cave.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2011, 03:44:13 PM »
The cubone followed after the infernape, peeking out from behind him and going inside the cave. As he entered a shrill call could be heard in the distance. It sounded like the legendary bird that the team from before had spoke of. Although Womp knew that his type was strong against fire types, he didn't feel very confident knowing that Moltres was awaiting them at the end of their journey. The bird was, after all, a legendary pokemon. The diglett and dugtrio behind them seemed nervous as well, and jumped whenever Moltres's calls echoed off of the cave walls. After a while of walking, Womp began to sweat from the heat inside the cave. He was only glad that the cave wasn't pitch black at the moment.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2011, 04:45:28 PM »
Dash didn't say anything when he was lifted onto the Infernape's shoulder. Pitt was looking around the area from atop his shoulders, marveling at the view. His child-like curiosity restored, pain from before gone and now enjoying his new ride. Dash, too was looking around, though not really enjoying the ride rather watching for dangers. For all he knew a bunch of Zubat's could fly out of the cave and snatch up Pitt as the Diglet did.

Offline Brooklyn K. Grey

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2011, 07:53:35 PM »
           K was quietly following the Cubone, wanting nothing more than to Hydro Pump the Quilava into oblivion for being nothing more than a bully. Sure the Pichus were being a bit ostentatious, but then again from his observations it was in their natures. He decided if one more snide comment was made for light intimidation, the quadruped would be trying to dry itself for the next few years. Smirking at his decision, he tried to ignore the sweltering heat emanating from within the cave and focused more on being wary should another quake occur and cause a chain reaction.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2011, 09:58:32 PM »
Ember followed along into the cave when the others entered. As she walked along, she enjoyed the heat that she was feeling. It made her feel like she had more energy and it actually felt more comfortable to her in the cave than it had outside. It was also while she was walking that she saw the smirk on K's face and got the impression that the guy didn't like her. She didn't really care if he didn't like her though because she didn't have any need for friends anyway.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2011, 10:12:11 AM »
shade smirks while tilting his head so he could see pitt on his shoulder. "you having fun there little guy?" he looked the other way doing the same so he could see dash while still smiling. "relax, if anything is coming after any of you it has to get through me first." he instantly shot a look forward into the depths of the cave as moltres' loud call echoed as if to question his statement. "that on the other hand might be an issue....."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2011, 04:15:12 PM »
The path was rocky and uneven through the cave, but the cubone managed just fine. It was the heat he wasn't used to. Before long, a creature shot out and barreled into the group, hitting Womp first and causing a domino effect on the rest of them. Whatever it was had hit them hard, hard enough to make Womp's head spin to where he couldn't stand up on his own, so he just plopped forward again on the cave floor, literally seeing stars. It had scared the diglett and dugtrio into retreating underground until it became obvious who the creature was. It was Brandt, the houndoom from before.

"Oh good, I was just going out for help." the houndoom said, sounding a little shaky himself. "My attacks hardly do anything to Moltres hardly, and.." he stopped taking in a breath and shaking his head, "He's burned Augustus badly, and he was supposed to be our main weapon. Titan, the golem, I don't think he introduced himself, is trying to tend to Augustus's wounds and hold off Moltres at the same time. Most of Titan's attacks don't effect Moltres, so he sent me out to find help, and look what I find, another rescue team, I presume. Now come on! We don't have much time!" Brandt took off running down the cave's path, calling out over his shoulder, "Run as fast as your little stumpy legs can take you!"

Womp got up, only hearing about half of what was said, and tried to run, stumbling and falling a few times, still not right from receiving the blunt force of the houndoom running into them.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2011, 06:29:39 PM »
Pitt nodded at Shade's question before looking around again. However Dash looked away from his. "Yeah yeah..." Just then a figure bowled them all down, making Pitt and Dash fall off Shade's shoulders. Dash's quick reaction allowed him to grab Pitt before he hit the ground using himself to cushion the fall. Even though they didn't fall that far...As the two stood up Dash inspected Pitt seeing he was okay. They listened to the houndoom speak, Pitt's eyes lit up at the mention of a rescue team. When he ran off Pitt tried to go after him, but Dash had grabbed him by the scruff of his neck. "No you don't. That's too dangerous." Dash said sternly. "B-But!" "No buts. We're not going to fight a legendary of all things." Dash continued. "Come on! This is what we practiced for though!" complained Pitt, grabbing his brother's paws. "Pleeeease?!" he continued. He was flashing some puppy dog eyes at Dash who was looking away, though Pitt's Cute Charm ability was making Dash slowly reconsider. "...Hmpf...Fine." he said making eye contact. "Would ya stop looking at me like that?" "Yay! We're a rescue teeeam!~" Pitt exclaimed happily before jumping onto Dash's back. Dash then started giving him a piggy back ride through the cave, a slight smile on his face.

Offline Brooklyn K. Grey

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2011, 02:12:17 AM »
         K fell back against the ground hard, though his shell caught most of the blow and pushed him up against the wall thanks to the other pokemon from before. He listened as the Houndoom explained their situation and returned back into the depths of the cave. "Awesome. Homicidal legendary pokemon on the rampage, and the group from before can't even put a dent in it. Better and better by the second..." He grumbled mentally, dusting himself off. The wortortle then forced himself to his feet and starting running deeper into the cave, wishing his common sense weighed more than his sliver of a conscious.