The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Awakening -- Poke RP 2.0  (Read 7916 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: The Awakening -- Poke RP 2.0
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2011, 02:34:42 AM »
Ember fell onto her butt from being hit by the domino effect. As the houndoom spoke, she slowly got to her feet and dusted herself off once again as she listened to the report on what was happening. "We're not a rescue team... And my legs aren't stumpy!" She thought to herself as the houndoom ran off back deeper into the cave and she looked down at her hind legs then shrugged after a moment. "Well, they do say to 'fight fire with fire', so..." With that, she began running down the cave's path after the others who had already started after the houndoom.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2011, 12:59:57 PM »
shade's eyes went wide as the houndoom knocked over womp, sending the cubone's club painfully into his gut. he doubled over, falling down like all the others winded. he crawled to his feet as the group started heading further into the cave. "wait up." he called following after them.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2011, 02:24:07 PM »
Womp was pretty much running at the same pace as shade, if not slower from being busy and falling so much. Anyone who was a passerby would have probably been under the impression that he was drunk by the way he was walking. When he finally caught up with the others, he was surprised to see the scene that Brandt had described in its entirety, however Brandt had not fully explained the dangers. Sure enough, the Blastoise from before was badly burnt, hardly able to move while the golem guarded him, deflecting any attacks that he could that Moltres was dishing out. They were on a large ledge above lava, and an opening in the top indicating that they were inside a volcano. The bird was swooping down every so often, taking shots at the blastoise, however, the golem wasn't allowing it the opportunity. Behind Augustus, there were the digletts that the Moltres had held hostage using the large and injured pokemon as a shield. Despite how grim things were looking, Augustus was assuring the diglett that they would all get out fine to see their family.

Brandt ran to the golem's side and assisted him in protecting Augustus.  Unfortunately, as he did so, the Moltres took notice of the others entering the cave. Ecstatic to see their relatives in good shape, one of the dugtrio made a bee line for the others, but was cut short when the moltres flew down and spouted off the move Heat Wave. Flapping its wings and throwing off ember, it hit the dugtrio squarely, making it faint in the process. The blastioise looked over to the others, an uneasy look on his face. "This is your help?" he asked Brandt, seemingly worried and angry in one fowl swoop.

"Look, they can do it, we've done most of the damage and most of them have type advantages. There's even a mini-you in the party, so just appreciate the fact that I came back sooner than you expected with some help." Brandt spat, angry that Augustus wasn't more appreciative. While the Moltres was distracted, the Golem silently knocked the two together and pointed at the others in an attempt to get them to quit arguing and to focus.

The moltres shot back up into the air, letting out a shrill cry as it readied itself for another attack, this time on the newly arrived group. Womp merely shook his head, attempting to "undizzy" himself. He clutched his thick club, also readying an attack.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2011, 03:03:14 PM »
Dash and Pitt watched the the scenario before them along with the others. Pitt wanted to follow the Dugtrio but was prevented by Dash, luckily because the Dugtrio was fainted shortly after it's mad dash for it's friends. They watched as the Moltres readied for an attack on them and looked at each other. "Just like we practiced, eh bro?" smirked Dash. "Mhmm." Pitt nodded. They gave a fist bump and readied to dodge out of the way.

Offline Brooklyn K. Grey

• The Bibliophilic Therianthrope
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Harbinger of Lucid Nightmares;;
    • Awards
  • Currently: Believing in the Tale of the Silver Sight;;
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2011, 04:08:46 AM »
K eyed the legendary bird with both apprehension and excitement, the two making his stomach twist into nervous knots. From its body language, the wortortle knew it would attack them soon since it had its fun already with the more experienced group, and left them roughed up. Casting a fleeting glance at their group, he saw that while at least four of them had a resistance or type advantage on the bird, they weren't exactly the dynamic group of brilliant fighters that should be here fighting in their place. "Guess instead of fighting clean and fair....we'll have to play dirty to win" K mentally muttered to himself, his eyes back glued to the bird trying to ready himself to react should it attack sooner rather than later.

H a v e n ' t  y o u  s e e n  m e  s l e e p w a l k i n g ? 

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2011, 01:08:23 AM »
Ember stopped quickly once she reached the ledge. She observed the scene as she stood there with the other pokemon who had followed as well. When the dugtrio made a break for its family members, she watched as the moltres attacked it and easily made it faint. She let her eyes move to where the houndoom, blastoise, and golem were, watching them converse with each other. Hearing the cry of the moltres, she quickly turned her attention back to the legendary pokemon and watched it, preparing to either attack or dodge if the moltres attacked the group.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2011, 12:20:35 PM »
shade swallowed hard at the sight of the seemingly infuriated moltres. he noticed the dugtrio and went to stop it just before moltres attacked it, instantly making it feint. "well.....this should be interesting...." he sighed half looking over at womp. he drew his staff ready for moltres' first attack.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2011, 11:43:17 PM »
The Moltres came down, screeching loud enough to make the others cover their ears. It used Sky attack, attacking the center of the group in an attempt to hit all of them. The cubone attempted to move out of the way only to trip over its own feet due to how dizzy it still was. The moltres shifted in mid attack going for the easy prey, that was, in this case, Womp who was struggling to get back up.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2011, 12:01:39 AM »
Dash and Pitt both covered their ears from the Moltres' screech. Dash looked up to see the bird going for the cubone. "Pitt, Thunder wave!" he said pulling Pitt's paw away from his ear. Pitt nodded and used Thunder wave, sending lightning towards the Moltres. Dash joined him in the attack and used Thunder sending a bolt of lightning at him as well. Hopefully it would hit, or cause the Moltres to change course enough to miss the cubone.

Offline Brooklyn K. Grey

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2011, 12:59:42 AM »
K sat there for a few seconds, watching the potentially disastrous scene unfold until he too sprung into action, falling into a more sturdy position before releasing a Hydro Pump behind the Pichu brothers' attacks. He hoped the attack would at least clip the Moltres' wing and the type advantage plus the pressure would cause it to lose some of its edge to give the rag-tag group a surviving shot. There wasn't much in conscious thought that was running the Wortortle's movements, it was pure survival instinct. With every bit of it riding on the fact that his first attack would give them an opening, or at least distract the bird long enough for the Cubone to recover.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2011, 01:52:10 AM »
When the Moltres screeched as it came down, Ember quickly covered her ears and gritted her teeth. She watched as the Moltres redirected its attack at the cubone since he became the easy prey then the pichus sent attacks at it followed by the wortortle. As she stood there, she tried to think of what to do in a very quick fashion but she knew that if she used her best move, she would hurt everyone else in her group. With a shrug, she deemed it to be necessary and performed the move Lava Plume. "This may hurt..." She warned the others.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2011, 10:25:23 AM »
shade lept out of the way of moltres' attack still holding his ears, he turned slightly and saw the fallen cubone. sliding to a stop then dashing forward he slid along the ground and grabbing the cubone. as soon as he noticed whet ember was about to do he pushed womp behind a nearby rock and dashed for dash and Pitt, realising that they would be more effected then either k or himself.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2011, 10:34:48 PM »
The Moltres confidently dodged the two lighting attacks with its precision flying, however, in its quick moment of recklessness it was hit squarely with the Hydropump. The attack made it fall downward, making the lava plume attack miss it as well, however, Ember's attack hadn't missed the two pichu brothers, or K and Shadow. The Moltres weakly caught itself, from falling down into the oblivion of lava, but just barely. Again, it shot upwards, readying to attack. For a moment it glowed, using the attack Endure to ensure that it wouldn't be taken out by the next attack.

Womp's eyes had about bulged out of his skull when Shadow had swept him up, however, he was grateful for the two times the infernape had managed to save him. After the lava spattered against the rock, the Cubone stepped outward again, this time his head more clear. He was a little agitated that Ember had used an attack that risked the others. "Next time do something to hurt the Moltres, not us!" he yelled shaking his bone angrily. Preparing for an attack, he reared back, getting ready to use Double Edge. As if on que, the Moltres came down, and in the same instance, the cubone jumped upward connecting with Double edge.

The moltres tumbled downward, landing on the ledge that the others were while the force from the attack flung Womp into the opposing wall, causing him to be on the verge of fainting. Moltres gathered himself, getting to its feet, letting out another shrill cry, and spreading his wings, causing lava to fly outward at the others, though, it wasn't an attack. More of a display. Moltres looked down on the others panting, glowing one more time for another successful Endure. "How dare you all awaken me?!" His powerful voice echoed throughout the cavern. "You must be the ones who are causing all these disasters! Especially if you have no problem upsetting the balance by awakening me!" he growled.

Womp merely laid in the rock pile that had tumbled down on top of him after he had been thrown, attempting to move, shaking from fatigue.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2011, 01:40:25 AM »
Dash was a bit defeated his attack had missed, however when Ember's attack came Dash took the full effect of it to prevent harm to Pitt. Gritting his teeth in pain for a moment he looked Pitt over. "Are you alright, Pitt?" he asked. "I'm fine...Thanks, bro..." Pitt replied. Without hesitation Dash whirled around looking at Ember. "What where you're aiming hot stuff!" he snarled at her angrily. He didn't mean anything sexual by calling her "Hot stuff", but it fit a fire type. He looked over to the Moltres again just before it almost landed in lava. That's when the cubone jumped into action. The two brothers watched the following scene curiously. Pitt tried to scamper off to see to the cubone but Dash grabbed him without even looking.

Offline Brooklyn K. Grey

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2011, 03:28:49 AM »
K allowed a relieved sigh at the Hydro Pump's hit, but was soon cringing at the Lava Plume, even though it didn't affect him nor Shadow as much as it could have the others. He almost considered drowning the fire-type, but instead allowed the angry Pichu's words to be enough and turned his attention back toward the Moltres. "You're a funny guy. I wouldn't be here if those earthquakes would have allowed me to finish my nap. But since you've been so considerate, I might only half drown you". The Wartortle allowed a cocky smirk to surface, but internally berated himself for his seeming overconfidence. The taunt was to try and divert some of the attention away from the others toward the two fire types and himself, as they could take the hits much more readily than the other three. But even a few not-effective hits from the legendary could probably floor them if they weren't too careful, and that fact weighed heavily on K's thoughts as he managed his facade and tried to come up with a good idea for offense.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 03:30:34 AM by Mr. Abandonato »