The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Awakening -- Poke RP 2.0  (Read 7917 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: The Awakening -- Poke RP 2.0
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2011, 12:08:48 AM »
The others yelling at Ember really ticked her off. "Lava Plume is my most powerful move and I warned you all, so screw off!" She snapped at them all, even the ones who hadn't actually said something since she easily knew they wanted to. Now that she was highly irritated, it would be the perfect time to use Frustration if it came to her doing another attack since it would be more powerful at that point, though it would be difficult to hit a target in mid-air with a normal-type move and that was why she hadn't used either of her normal-type moves. She had a strong urge to just make the group fight by themselves because that was just how she reacted to things normally since she generally didn't care for others safety anyway. Listening to the moltres speak, she just shook her head at its stupidity.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2011, 05:15:05 AM »
shade shot a blank look across to ember before hearing the moltres speak. he smirked deciding it was his turn to try something. "hay, k was it, how goods your aim?" without waiting for an answer he sighed "don't miss." he ran forward jumping up using his staff to launch himself so he was right in front of moltres, he seemed to hover there for a second before using close combat after letting out a loud screech, his fists and feel blurs as he unleashed a mass of heavy hits. as soon as he finished his attack he kicked off moltres' head and landed behind k panting as his body tensed and cramped from the stress of the rapid attacks.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2011, 04:13:54 AM »
The moltres folded its wings over itself when the infernape unleashed a fury of blows, however, it was unable to avoid being hit when the monkey pushed off of its head. It stumbled backward and retained its balance, and leaned forward, still panting. It dimly glowed again, somehow managing to use Endure for a third time. The next time would more than likely fail if he attempted it again, indicated by how dimly he glowed.

Womp, a little insulted no one came to help him, attempted to stand, his limbs shaking under him causing him to fall again. "We didn't do anything!" He shouted as best as he could. "These quakes have been happening for a while now, we didn't cause them. We're just as lost as you are." He managed to pull his head up to look to the Moltres as he spoke. "I-I-Infact, we came here to see if... See if we could find out what's going on."

The Moltres eyed them suspiciously, not letting down his guard, ready for another attack. He cawwed loudly, his call echoing off the walls in the cavern.

Offline Brooklyn K. Grey

• The Bibliophilic Therianthrope
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Harbinger of Lucid Nightmares;;
    • Awards
  • Currently: Believing in the Tale of the Silver Sight;;
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2011, 01:13:01 AM »
K fought the urge to curse at the Moltres' use of Endure as he took the chance to follow up Infernape's assault with one of his own, releasing a second Hydro Pump that equaled the first in terms of intensity at the bird. While he knew it wouldn't take it out, he hoped it would weaken it enough for them to have a shot at defeating it. The Wartortle knew he couldn't manage more than one or two more effective attacks of that magnitude, so he moved to stand in front of the struggling Cubone to play some defense in respect to its contribution to weakening the legendary. "Now what...?" K grimly mused, glancing over at the group, before returning his reluctant gaze to the bird. The heat was stoking his discomfort, and caused sweat to roll from his brow as he waited for retaliation.

H a v e n ' t  y o u  s e e n  m e  s l e e p w a l k i n g ? 

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2011, 01:31:11 AM »
Ember crossed her arms as she watched Shade attack the Moltres then listened as Womp tried to convince the Moltres that the group wasn't the reason that it had been awoken. It seemed to work somewhat but then K attacked the Moltres. Ember wanted to bang her head against the wall since that probably provoked the Moltres so it would most likely attack again now. She kept her eyes on the Moltres, still fuming and planning on using Frustration if it attacked the group again.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2011, 03:30:18 PM »
The Moltres was hit hard by K's attack, however, Endure had kept the Moltres from fainting completely. It was weak, however and dropped down a little bit, waiting for its demise to an extent. The diglett that had lead the way down was over by the ones the Moltres had taken hostage. Before more could be said, Brandt stepped forward, for once attempting to aid the others with informing the Moltres, "The Cubone doesn't lie, we came down here to rescue the pokemon that you held at bay, and from my understanding they came down here to investigate the quakes going on as well. None of us know the source... I've heard there's natural disasters going on everywhere, not just here... And it ranges to more than just quakes." The houndoom seemed a bit worried as he spoke, hoping that Moltres would listen to them. Moltres continued eying them wearily. As Brandt spoke, he made a motion to the diglett and it took off out of the cave with its friend. Moltres was too focused on the numerous other pokemon to pay mind to such a small loss. "If you still want to fight, at least let the injured or hurt go, and Titan and I will stay."

Moltres nodded in response, though, it wasn't entirely clear what it wanted at that point, a fight would be pointless as weak as it was. With that Brandt turned to the others. "Kids, if you're not hurt, help get the injured ones out of here. Titan and I will meet up soon. Augustus, you get out of here with them, too. You're too badly burnt."

The blastoise opened his mouth as if to protest, but closed his mouth as he realized that he was going to have to protect the younger pokemon despite his injury if something were to come up as they exited the place. Womp merely laid in the rocks, his energy spent.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2011, 06:47:30 PM »
Dash listened to the houndoom speak and grabbed Pitt, taking him over to the fainted dugtrio from earlier. "Hey, wake up!" he shouted at it. He slapped them in the face a couple times to no avail. "Dang it...It's not waking up." Dash said putting his paw to his chin. "Can't carry it out. Hmm..." Dash put his paws on the dugtrio and shocked it a bit to try and wake it up. However it was ineffective and did nothing, leaving him to ponder more.

Offline Brooklyn K. Grey

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2011, 11:15:12 PM »
K walked over in the Cubone's direction after listening to the conversation, feeling internally pleased his attacks at least did enough damage to mean something but careful to not let it show on his face. He noticed that it was pretty much incapable of making it out on its own, and would probably need some assistance. Instead he looked over in the Infernape's direction and waved, trying to get his attention since he had the size and ability to carry someone more readily than any of the others including himself. "I want to stay and finish this but...then again, no matter how weak the bird is, I'd rather not end up out of my league." The Wartortle sighed to himself, hanging toward the back waiting on the others to ready to leave the cave, more ready than ever to take out his pent up aggression at the Quilava whose grand idea was to attack everyone but the Moltres.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2011, 12:30:35 AM »
Ember watched as the Houndoom continued to try to convince the Moltres that what was being said was true. When the Moltres agreed, she looked around to see the others already taking care of the injured. It wasn't like her to offer help anyway, but in this situation she would have if the others hadn't already been handling things. She moved over to the entrance to the path out of the place, waiting for the others to start leaving so she could follow behind.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2011, 11:26:51 AM »
shade walked over to where k and womp were once he could, sitting down against the rocks with the moltres in his sight. "nice shot k, looks like you did the most damage." he sighed looking as his hands and hand like feet, all four now redder than normal and sore. "lets hope this fight is over before anyone else gets hurt." he said nodding his head in the direction of the unconscious dugtrio next to the two pichus
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2011, 03:03:02 PM »
Womp grunted and attempted to move again, managing to crawl out from the rocks before stumbling over again. Today is just not my day, he thought thinking about how big of a fool he must look to the others. First it was the tree, then taking the blunt force of Brandt's charge, now Moltres's attack. He was hardly sure how he hadn't fainted yet. Someone somewhere must have it out for me. Yeah, that's it.

Blastoise stood behind the others, trying to shoo them along into the mouth of the cave, while Brandt and Moltres merely eyed the others impatiently.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2011, 05:29:09 PM »
Dash started slapping the fainted Dugtrio again to no avail. He didn't notice Shade come to them, though Pitt did and looked at him without saying anything. Suddenly the Dugtrio shook and sunk into the ground. Dash looked into the newly created hole to see what happened. A Diglet popped out with and angry face looking at Dash. He looked at it with a raised eyebrow for a moment before it left, taking the Dugtrio with him through an underground tunnel it had made. "Welp I tried." said Dash. "Come on, Pitt. Lets get out of here." he continued as he moved towards Pitt. He zoomed passed Shade with Pitt and they scurried towards the exit.

Offline Brooklyn K. Grey

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2011, 12:42:14 AM »
K took a moment, before noting the wear and tear from the Infernape's attack, deciding maybe it would be better if he tried to help the Cubone out. "Thanks. Though you did a good bit yourself, including giving me the opening for the second attack. Think you can handle carrying him?" K said as he glanced over toward the Cubone. The Wartortle noted that the original group and the Moltres watched impatiently, so instead he grabbed the Cubone's arms and pulled him into a piggyback position over his back. "Nevermind. They look like they won't wait much longer, lets just clear out." K muttered, before heading back toward the entrance of the cave at a slower pace with the Cubone on his back.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2011, 11:04:09 AM »
shade walked towards the exit slowly, following k and the two pichus "i'll take him if you want." he looked back at ember, noticing she wasn't followint the others he turned around and walked over to her. "you ok? you don't look to happy."