The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Atreju (OOC---Closed)  (Read 16828 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: Atreju (OOC)
« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2011, 09:14:26 PM »
Looks really good, Gabag. I like it. I'll put you on the end of the list for these first two rounds, so you'll be after Chrono. After these first two rounds, the posting order will be gone, to repeat myself.

Post Merge: May 12, 2011, 11:03:18 PM
I informed Hunter to post here first and delete his post in the game...>.>
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 11:03:18 PM by Katie W., Reason: Merged DoublePost »
x

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2011, 11:05:06 PM »
I like it, Kitt. Makes me think my character's a bit too bright for all of this. Been working on her reference, but for some reason I don't feel motivated. This is what I have so far, though, she's more.. Chibi? I guess you could say here.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j82/molinamaniac/WIPS/NewSyd.png (without her clothing)
I'm not entirely sure how I'd feel about her as a neko. >>
I might sketch and see if I can come up with a neko version I'd like.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: May 12, 2011, 11:09:41 PM »
She does not have to be a neko...I just meant more along the lines of human skin and hair with animal tails or ears or whatnot when I said 'neko.' But if you want to sketch out your ideal version that's okay too :D I kind of like her as a furry too, so maybe she could be an exception to the all human/neko rule since she could be a native species that is fur-like.
x

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2011, 11:12:31 PM »
I'll see what I can come up with. :P

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2011, 11:19:44 PM »
Can't wait to see it :D Mortis art ftw
x

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #125 on: May 12, 2011, 11:38:54 PM »
So should I post now...? I'm after Hunter, but...Did he like reserve that spot or something? >>

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #126 on: May 12, 2011, 11:56:28 PM »
Passcard
Name: Tier
Species: Vulpa a race of anthro. fox creatures who have a split lower jaw that acts like mandables. They possess a secondary extendable mouth that has a reach up to two feet from thier snout.

Appearance:
Ref Pictures (if you have any):   Try not to laugh too hard. I am not an artist.

Skin/Coloring:Grey

Markings/Tattoos/Secondary Colors: Tattoo marking rank of Vulpine Hunter Knight on both upper arms (image comming soon... as soon as I can figure out how to load pictures into the computer by myself....) Tattoos of three triangles on each side of muzzle. Tattoo of numbers Five Four Five (545) on right pex. Knife slash on forehead going diagionally up from left eyebrow to right side of brow of head. (.... Yes like Squall from FF8... I think I have a picture.) Gunshot wound in left side upper chest (shoulder), upper back, left thigh, and right side above hip. Various cuts and slash marks from knives on arms. Diagional slash from right shoulder to left hip. Two stab wounds on toreso, one under right pex, one near center of chest. Vairous small knife slashes on both legs. Stab wound above right knee.

Eye Color: Brown
Eye style: ecliptical
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: High and tight

Build: Athletically muscled
Weight: 155
Height: 5.9'

Clothing: One (1) black Waffen SS Uniform.
Accessories: One (1) Ruck pack and equip (see U.S.M.C. standards for scout version of the ruck pack and equip).

Mode of Transportation: Train, foot, or tank.

Weapons

Weapons: One (1)  STG assualt rifle. One (1) Walter P.38 pistol. One (1) combat knife. Five (5) grenades. 

How they are carried: Assualt rifle; on shoulder sling. Pistol; in holster on right hip. Knife; in holster on left hip. Grenades; in bandoleer circleing richt shoulder looping down to left hip.

Limitations/Details: Travels relitevely light for combat and manuvering purposes.

Magic

Class: N/A
Calling: N/A
List and describe all spells: N/A

Limitations: N/A
Breaks: N/A

Faction Nazi Military; sergeant.

Life Story

Persionality: Tier works for a paycheck. He doesn't care about what's "good" or "evil" as long as he is getting paied he doesn't care. Killing people is just part of the job to him as it's what he does best. If he can get by saving ammunition be stomping in the head of a youth or a prisoner he will. He comes off as cold and remorceless though some claim that he does have moments of humanity in offering mercy killings and the fact that he is a devout follower of the "One Life for Many" cause. Simply put, he will not negotiate a hostage, and he will not hesitate to kill someone who is causing a problem. Tier kills for three reasons; 1. If someone is posing a direct threat to him or the people he is with. 2. If someone is past the point of saving. And 3. If he is paied to.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 11:59:49 AM by Hunter_Tier »
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2011, 12:40:53 AM »

Personality: Incredibly cold and spiteful, incredibly quick to condemn those who he feels are cowards or sympathizers. Rarely seen smiling unless speaking with a superior, torturing a POW, or IN THE PRESENCE OF SMALL CHILDREN.

nightmare fuel if i've seen it.

Excuse me but i need my night light

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: May 13, 2011, 01:34:36 AM »
<rp Nazi>

Tier, you did not follow the sheet provided on the first page of this OOC. You are not accepted until you edit appropriately. Your post must be fully deleted as well. Try again though. :)

</rp Nazi>

@Cuddles: I saved him a spot meaning I would let him join later on even if I closed the RP. He is not a part of the posting order and is not accepted yet. if he was accepted he would go to the bottom of the list after gabag:

Me
Srgntcuddles
Kitt
Emrelda Triplemoon
Macid
Mortis Reptus
LordFeline
Entaru
Self-Sain
Serpington
Chrono
Gabag
Hunter_Tier

Now you see it anew. Once he joins correctly, he will be after Gabag. So nope no posting for you till next round. :3

Post Merge: May 13, 2011, 01:36:40 AM
@Gabag: Don't you always need your night light? :3
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 06:56:58 PM by Katie W. »
x

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2011, 02:03:23 AM »
@Gabag:  What's the matter Gab...afraid of the Boogeytaru  XP

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2011, 02:29:07 PM »
There is going to be 13 people in this rp >_>…
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: May 13, 2011, 06:19:22 PM »
Aren't I awesome like that? 13 people *nods proudly*
x

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: May 14, 2011, 05:11:35 AM »
@Gabag:  What's the matter Gab...afraid of the Boogeytaru  XP
its not boogie taru im scared of, more like pedotaru, and no Sasha, no i do not.

how was my post?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 05:48:01 AM by Gabag »

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: May 14, 2011, 05:51:12 AM »
Really, Gabag? I thought your mother told me she has to come in your room and turn the night light on every night?

And yo post ish kewl :3
x

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: May 14, 2011, 05:59:18 AM »
lolkthanx bro

and no im usually making people use nightlites