The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Atreju  (Read 8277 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Atreju
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 01:34:08 AM »
Charles leapt off the platform, Nazi bullets flying all around him. Throwing out a hand he managed to catch onto the railing on the back of the lightrail car. After drawing a pistol and firing back at the troopers behind him, missing most shots but driving them to seek cover, he hauled himself up and over the railing and ducked into the car.
He jumped in a seat and breathed a sigh of relief, he almost leaned back in his char and relaxed, but then a thought crossed his mind.
"I'm on the lightrail.... which is loaded with Nazis.... who all know i'm a wanted criminal."
He looked up and saw a few nazi passengers looking very confused as to who he was. He didn't give them the chance to understand as he drew his pistols and squeezed the triggers.
The guns hammered in his palms as bullets were thrown into the passengers, three died or were wounded before they could understand what happened. Other passengers started screaming and trying to escape, or in the case of military personnel, drew their sidearms and fired back.

"Attention passengers, the light rail has been infiltrated. Be on alert, the subject is armed and extremely dangerous." The captain calmly stated over the loudspeaker, alerting the high priority passengers, like Katie, to expect company very soon.
Charles kicked the door back outside the tram to the back, shots ringing around him as he stood up and ran. He stood on the railing, and using it as a stepping stone, jumped onto the roof of the car.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2011, 02:54:50 AM »
It was several minutes before Macid was able to get to his feet. His ears were still ringing from the white noise the colonel submitted him to. He rubbed his ears gently as he rose, slightly loosing his balance and stumbling over to his desk. Steadying himself with his chair, he slowly sat down and began clearing his desk of papers. "You'd think he'd save that attitude for pows instead of his own men. What does he gain from such barbaric practices?" He shook his head in dissapointment as he continued to clean his desk. He wouldn't be able to do any work until the disease sample came to him, so after finishing his cleaning, he went to check on the lab equipment to ensure it was in perfect working order. As he was checking, the door alarm went off again. "Again? Who is it this time?" He walked over to the door to see it open, with 2 guards entering. There was nothing special about the first one, but the second one was wheeling in a prisoner with a mouth gag. The doctor saluted the duo as they addressed him. "Doctor Krastinov. By order of the general, this prisoner is to be infected with your new disease when its ready. We are also to give you this." The first soldier reached into his side pack, taking out a large canister filled with a light green liquid. The doctor's eyes went wide as he looked at the canister, carefully taking from the soldier and holding it up to the light. "This... is perfect, gentlemen. Put the prisoner in the test chamber and ungag him." The guards nodded and moved to a large glass chamber in the far end of the lab. Painted on the glass were symbols that restrained all magic in its containment area. Ungagging the prisoner let loose a flurry of swears at the soldiers. The 2 soldiers locked the chamber and left the lab as quickly as they came in. The doctor continued to eye the disease sample all the while, fascinated at how fast he got it. He looked over to his desk at the photo of his girlfriend. "This is it Maria. This is the key to our salvation!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2011, 09:10:42 AM »
the lizard moved silently as the being closed a window, mere centimeters from the top of his head. he was to scared to breath with nothing but the guns filling his line of site. he breathed a sigh of releif when the being disapeared and turned his hand back to a visible state and signaled the rest of the group who silently entered the hall. they all filed into an empty room and sat down. the rainbow lizard went invisible again and silently walked over to where he had seen the other being walk into and sat down next to the door, waiting incase it came back out.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2011, 02:54:12 PM »
 'Damn you why didn't you kill her' the horse voice hissed, Addonexus ignored it, he was to busy sulking in his own misery.  Addonexus eventually ran into some tumble weed and decided to make a fire. 'She attacked you, after you save that stupid child you-'
  "Shut up" Addonexus voice was filled with anger as he cut the voice off.
  'Normally I would keep nagging at you, but you did kill today, so ill be nice this once. Not to mention I can feel you slipping' the voice quietly laughed to its self. Addonexus didn't respond, although he was ironically thankful for the tails kindness, wither it was because he was thankful or the tail was nice is yet to be seen. He gazed at his cut hand, it stopped bleeding, but hasn't began to heal yet. He just set his head down, wondering what is to become of him, what is his purrpose. 'I so hate these pitys thoughts, I'm going to sleep try not to geet your self killed in the mean time.' The tail twitched a little, and then rested gently against the cool sand. Addonexus bright yellow eyes watched as the fired died, it was one of the few things that still brought him peace.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2011, 04:25:10 PM »
Syd slept soundly through the night without being disturbed. Every now and then, she would switch positions, but aside from that, she slept restfully. The canine hybrid woke just before dawn, as the sun began to light the sky without actually coming up. She came out of her burrow on all fours, circling it a bit, and then shaking the dirt off of her fur like a canine. A cloud of dirt rose around her, coming from the dirt on her fur as she did so. She shifted her position from being quadrupedal to bipedal, scratching at her ear idly with a claw and yawning. The yawn felt wonderful, as it was one that made her back arch and stretch in the process. She was still dirty despite shaking off the dirt, but she didn’t care, she was ready to be on the move again. She sniffed the air, picking up on various things around her, but nothing that could pose a threat to her. Without further thought, she took off running again, hoping to make it to Dee soon. She was beginning to get hungry and thirsty.

She knew as soon as she got there she could depend on at least one resource. It was an elderly blind woman who had a knack for selling fruit in Dee. The woman was kind and seemingly oblivious to her status with the SSNP. Syd was almost thankful that she was this way, as they often would enjoy one another’s presence without getting caught up in the war that was going on. Often times, Syd wondered how she made it being blind, learning that the Nazi’s were usually intolerable to the disabled; however at the moment, the only thing she could think of was the juicy fruits that the woman sold.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2011, 11:11:14 PM »
The Major tried to get closer to his wipe but she readied her gun. Viola watched him silently, his eyes were wide in fear and confusion, then she watched as his brain worked until he snapped into realization, horror consumed his face as he went pale under his fur. he had hardly anytime to speak before she pulled the trigger, he crumpled dead on the floor in his own blood, just how her mother died. she sighed and turned to the woman, who stared in horror and ...oddly relief. her baby screamed loudly as she handed the child to her "take her...I am no need of her any more....she needs to go on without us" Viola took the girl as the woman suddenly snatched her gun and sent herself to the next world. The baby cried loudly at the noise, Viola took her gun back as she did a death prayer. Viola left the cursed house, babe in arms, she had come to know her as Maya "I will take you to the temple of the Triple Goddess...there you will become a warrior" she vowed to Maya.
"my little one..." an all familiar voice spoke to her, she turned, her old master...Ha'ren in fine temple robes, her amber eyes smiling. "you have beaten me here"
Viola stared down at Maya " you have come to take Maya?" the old woman smiled "yes...she is chosen to be on of us" Viola handed Maya over to the warrior woman "take care of her high priestess... I wish her only the best" with that, Maya and the woman left by a flash of light.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2011, 05:51:04 PM »
Freya kept her sword at the other child's neck while the creature was materalizing, but lowered it when its full form was achieved. She ran right for Moon, picked her up while skidding across the dirt, then tried getting as far away from the creature as possible. Her breathing was more labored, almost like the monster she was running from. You left one behind!! Moon is the runt we're protecting, if the other is killed, he was doomed to fail from the start. Besides, you were too scared to even move!
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2011, 11:28:26 AM »
Tier held out his hand in a nazi salute. "Hile Fuhrer." Tier never said the word "my" when he adressed any leader. Not unless they held his contract. Tier had been conditioned as a very loyal individual to whoever held onto his contract. Yes, he was somewhat of a merk, yes, for his services one had to buy his contract, but once bought Tier was fiercly loyal and would carry out an order without hesitation. This new assighnment aggerivated him unto no end as for this little run, he had no idea who had his contract. He had been ordered to follow this woman, do what she asked, and protect her from any threats but he wasn't told who he would be working for on this job.

Tier didn't take a seat rather when the alarm went off the mercenary SS calmly drew his MP40 and found a good fighting position where he could defend her. "Mam, I beleave we may have company."
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2011, 03:44:02 PM »
Katie had once more returned, attempting a faithful apology to the Hier...before the warning alarm went off. She pulled away from the window frightfully, putting a hand to her chest where her heart fluttered.

The Fuhrer himself was now the one apologizing. "I'm sorry, it seems as though you're having some trouble. No time for me to be nudging in, is it? I suppose I'll have to call you back later." She stared wide eyed at his civillian way of talking, wide eyed as the projection flickered and vanished. She turned to Tier and nodded. She pulled her briefcase close and considered drawing her knife.

"Ingrates. One would expect, of course, that an otherwise lovely ride would turn into this. Can't get away from the scum, never can." Her tone was bitter and filled with racial hatred and hatred towards those beneath her. Katie glared at Tier, her gaurds. "Would one of you mind finding out what's going on? I can't risk calling if it's an infliltration issue."

Atreyu felt a bit left behind in time from the rest of the world and it took him a moment to register that the blade at his neck was gone, and so was the frightened Moon. As horrible as the thing was, he turned tail and ran after them faithfully.

In Freya's arms, Moon struggled. "You left him! You left him!" she cried and dug her claws into the woman's stomach as she kicked her hind legs rapidly, like a rabbit attempting to get loose. Moon feared for her friend, but in reality the monster had changed by now. The terrifying creature had fallen, turning from a giant to a river of murk, and had followed the little girl like a shadow, turning the grass dirt and underbrush the two ran past into a sea of inky black. The shapeless creature drew nearer to the child, and hands formed from the mass, stretching, reaching out after her.
x

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2011, 07:47:08 PM »
After about an hour of running, Syd arrived in Dee. She was greeted like a hero, mainly by those who had given her shelter previously. However, she respectfully declined most offers, looking for Rose, the old lady who sold fruit. The sun had crept up into the sky by now, and Syd knew that this was the time that Rose would sell at the local market. However, when she went to the fruit stand, Rose was nowhere to be found. Syd knew instinctively that there was something wrong, but it was further confirmed by Rose not being at her stand. The stand itself looked as if it were in ill repair, unkempt, wood slats broken, even some spots where rotten fruit had decayed. “It hasn’t been that long since I last came here, has it?” She thought aloud, not really paying attention to who was watching. Often when she worked with the SSNP, she would lose track of time, mainly because she was directed at which way to go at just about every waking moment with the Nazis.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2011, 11:30:45 PM »
Lana, the force now controlling Freya's body, continued to hold onto Moon as she weakly struggled to break free. "Lets see, get my child and leave the boy, giving both of us a chance to survive... or I could take you both, and tire myself out while the creature hunts us all down within a minute?" She vaulted over a fallen log, only glancing back to see the mass of black goo coming at them. "Now if I took the boy with us, we would already be dead, but at least I have the chance to save us both. Now stop fighting so I can focus on outrunning this thing!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2011, 08:07:28 PM »
Muffled screams and explosions shook the warehouse, bringing down more brick-dust like snow from the ceiling around the two figures. Kittrevsky growled into the woman's ear “What are you doing here? You’re going to get us killed!” He pushed down with all his strength, pinning her to the ground. 

She just laughed and flashed another bright grin “The same as what you are doing dear, killing that Nazi officer.” Her grin widened and she winked roguishly “Of course, as to getting us killed, you’re doing quite a good job of that yourself...”

Kittrevsky forced his blade to her throat until the cold steel was pressed against silvery grey fur and spoke through gritted “This is my job, my kill you understand?-”

Suddenly the woman kicked out with both feet, throwing Kittrevsky into the nearest pillar with a crunch and cloud of brick-dust. She jumped up to her feet and drew two long swords from behind her back with a rasp of metal.

The blades hummed and crackled as she swung them up to his throat, the grin returning as she said “The kill goes to whoever can get it, there are more than enough Nazis to go around...”

The two of them stood in the ruins of the warehouse, with explosions and the constant crack of bullets outside; the woman paused for a moment and flicked her tail “But then again... Perhaps this time I will honour your claim, Slav to Slav.”

She stepped closer to him, keeping the sword-points to his neck as she walked once around him, as if examining and weighing him up. Finally she dropped the blades down to her side and sighed “You can take the kill, I have other work to do.”

And with that she took two quick steps, jumped, and disappeared down into an open drain cover with a distant splash.

Kittrevsky remained standing for a moment longer, eyes cast down to the rubble-strewn floor. He drew a deep sigh and picked up his rifle. He had a kill to make, and he was losing time...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2011, 08:30:22 PM »
As the doctor was eyeing the canister, the prisoner was letting loose a flurry of swears that would make the stoutest sailor blush. Thankfully, the containment area he was in muffled his screams so that they didn't hurt the doctor's sensitive ears. The prisoner was a human, average height of around 5'10" and of medium build. His hair was unkempt and his clothes were torn, either from living in poverty or the struggle to capture him. Macid set down the canister of disease in a nearby machine, designed to give detailed information about the composure of whatever was put inside. The machine started up with a loud humming noise as the machine started to analyze the sample. The doctor put on his special earmuffs to protect himself from the machine's workings. His earmuffs wouldn't stop noise from getting through, but would rather dampen them so they were at least bearable. "Dichronoxis Aleksis. Common name, the common cold. Transmittied through the air and through contact with body fluids. Symptoms include coughing, slight fever, and soreness throughout the body. Mortality rate, 5%. No known cure." The doctor walked around the machine as he waited for the final analysis. Zekrinium Molok. Common name, the rotting plague. Transmitted by injection into bloodstream via small insect native to planet. Insect is extinct and no longer able to transmit disease. Symptoms include extreme fatigue and loss of muscle mass. Disease eats the victims cells until nothing but bones are left. Mortality rate, 100% in 1 week. No known cure, except for absorbing cells from others to replace the ones lost." The machine finished and slowly whirred down as the doctor walked over to the printout of the findings. "To fuse them together and create the ultimate disease, that is my goal."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2011, 10:34:32 PM »
Liliana did not sleep through the night, for her mind was elsewhere. She thought of the strange short feline that she had fought- on what grounds did she stand to attack the man. She had already stopped his blade from taking the life of the individual, so why did she continue to attack. Even with her rash unannounced action, the man still took pity on her. He didn't cut her down, he acted merciful, because a child who he didn't know asked him to. Liliana paced back in forth in a small room that she stayed in when she visited this small town. She took a kneed and placed two fingers to her forehead, this is how her people prayed.
  "I must atone for the wrong I committed. I must- beforehand, be punished for my unjust actions. I must find this man, and do whatever he seeks fit until he feels that I have redeemed myself." Satisfied by her choice, she grinned as she stood up, now she must be punished. The sun was rising, under no greater beauty could a quest of redemption begin. 

Addonexus yawned slightly as he stretched his body out. Standing up took look at the rising sun, he deiced he would bean his way towards the border, maybe their he would find his calling. Unfortunately for the short feline, his tail remained asleep, dead sleep. Addonexus dragged his tail along the rough hard sand as he walked, it was cool right now, but he knew it would soon disappear. The morning was probably the quietest time; very few things were awake as of now, a perfect time to rebel in thought. Lost in thought the cat wasn't totally aware of where he was walking, slowly creeping towards the hunting ground of a desert spider. Most people tend to avoid the area for the spiders hostility, so the feline wouldn't notice the absent animals. In less than a second the spider attacked the unsuspecting feline, injecting its toxic venom through its fangs that ripped through the cast arm. Almost instinctively the cat blasted away the spider, grabbing his throbbing arm. The spider quickly recoiled, lunging in for another attack.

Liliana jumped in front of the giant spider, grabbing hold of one of its fangs pulling it down. The large creature slammed down with a loud thud, letting out a cry. Before the spider could retaliate, Liliana punched the poor creature, destroying it.

Addonexus stood in a daze, in pain and confused. As Liliana turned around to face him, his eyes snapped a deathly glare, warning her to come no closer.
  "Wait please I... I came her to apologize", the cats eyes let up but he made clear eh had nothing to say, "Very well... I am sorry for attacking you for no reason. I am sorry, I can not say any reason that will suffice a proper explanation for my actions. I thank you for saving that child- and sparring my life."
  "Are you waiting for me to accept the apology?" He said in his shallow, small voice, not matching to his appearance. He wasn't sure what he was suppose to do, for social custom was one of the things he had forgotten. Unfortunately for Liliana, she didn't know that he had lost his memory, so it came off as sarcastic.
  "No.. I just want to accompany you, so that I may benefit you in any was possible, until you feel that you I have earned back my redemption." Addonexus looked at the female rabbit, unsure of what to say.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2011, 10:27:35 PM »
Entaru laid solemnly on his bed in the train.  Taking a needle and inserting it into his arm, he extracted a small amount of gray fluid.  Not much...maybe it was just the new poison that made the difference.  Letting the needle clatter to the floor, he lets his mind go blank.  German opera rang softly through the intercomm speakers as he closed his eyes in attempt to sleep.