The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Crash and Spyro  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
Crash and Spyro
« on: June 11, 2011, 04:48:53 AM »
Now.... If I say Crash Bandicoot and Spyro The Dragon... Does it bring back any good memories of your childhood? ^-^ If so, this is the place to share about the two characters who definetely changed mine ^-^
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
Re: Crash and Spyro
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 05:32:56 AM »
I saw the Crash and Spyro in the title and really excited. They were only the two greatest games of my childhood! Put DK in there and thats about the three greatest games of all time...

My brother actually just recently got 100% on the first Spyro. We always got to 99% when we were kids cause there was something that we just couldn't find. XD
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline Jace

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Silvery with hints of blue
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 185lbs
  • Build: Broad shouldered.
  • Currently: Looking to get back into the community.
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 01:58:29 PM »
Just as a note the first Spyro game has 120% to complete. :3

Spyro the Dragon has remained my all time favorite game.
I wish it hadn't started sucking as soon as it was moved from the original PlayStation

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 02:55:53 PM »
I remember playing both those games a hell of a lot in my childhood, also croc was a big part of that...hmm, a dragon, a crocodile and a wierd dog thing. no wonder I'm furry. :D

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 03:12:32 PM »
I saw the Crash and Spyro in the title and really excited. They were only the two greatest games of my childhood! Put DK in there and thats about the three greatest games of all time...

My brother actually just recently got 100% on the first Spyro. We always got to 99% when we were kids cause there was something that we just couldn't find. XD

I remember.... It took me 8 years of my life to actualy be able to figure out that I had to use a specific speedway rails path to be able to get to that lonely platform in the "Tree Tops" level, where there was gems, a dragon and a theif  >.>

Post Merge: June 11, 2011, 03:18:31 PM
Just as a note the first Spyro game has 120% to complete. :3

Spyro the Dragon has remained my all time favorite game.
I wish it hadn't started sucking as soon as it was moved from the original PlayStation

Actualy, every Spyro game on the PS1 has more than 100% ... Spyro: Year Of The Dragon (all completed) is 118% or 120% (don't actualy remember  >.>) . And yep, it definetly started to suck as it switched platforms....

Except that Crash Bandicoot's game never, for me, lost his awesome gameplay as they switched from PS1 to PS2... I really enjoyed playing the first serie + Crash Bash and CTR on the PS1, but if you look at either Twin Sanity or Wrath of Cortex on the PS2, they are actualy awesome games to play
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 03:20:37 PM by Scar WhiteDream »
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Seth

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Yellow Mongoose/Reindeer Hybrid
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 02:12:58 AM »
To be honest, I've never played a Crash game.  >.>
I love the PS1 Spyro games though! Back when I was a kid I couldn't stop playing them!

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 06:30:50 PM »
I still am a huge fan of Spyro and Crash. I prefer the classic Crash Bandicoot games, N-Tranced and Huge Adventure; but I haven't encountered a Spyro game I've disliked too terribly. Spyro was one of my very first games played, seconded only by Sonic the Hedgehog and thirded by Pokemon. But it definitely is one of my top favorite games.

I had a seriously nostalgic moment when I picked up the original Spyro game a few months ago... I sooo want it back.

Offline Mr. Magic Man

• Avid Aardvark
  • I only come here to beat the dk highscore
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: a thing once
  • Coloring: it's never the same
  • Height: tall enough
  • Weight: scale breaking
  • Build: broken
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: playing video games
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2011, 03:23:05 AM »
Spyro games are awesome, i like Dawn of the Dragon too... but not enter the dragonfly.

my favorite crash game was crash bash, always played it with my bro.

you guys can like what you want, but i will never really get why a lot of people don't like the Legend of Spyro series. (Dawn of the Dragon reminds me of Knuckles' Chaotix)
  • Avatar by: I literally made it in an hour.
If you actually remember me, please forget as soon as possible.