The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: D.A. vs D.A. 2  (Read 959 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
D.A. vs D.A. 2
« on: June 13, 2011, 04:42:24 PM »
Dragon Age, the most amazing rpg I have ever played. I have beat this game at least 3 times now, so of course I got the second one. The second one, good story, good game play, and all that. Honestly I would of loved D.A. 2, if it wasn't suppose to be a squeal to D.A. I think it lacked a lot of things, like strategic fights, customizable characters (not talking about the fact you couldn't be a dwarf/elf), and the large varied story the first one had and the graphics I thought where nice but not as "pretty" as the first one (thought less choppy).

I don't know I'm going to get the third, but I just hope the fall back on their roots.

Which game play did you prefer?
Which game in general did you prefer?
Just some questions I thought I ask
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline ^Geist^

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Re: D.A. vs D.A. 2
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 10:52:28 PM »
I  felt the first one was superior in every way =\ D.A.2 Felt waaaay tp hack n slash for a sequel to D.A atleast.  There was so little variety in the enviroments especially for a bioware game T_T (I <3 mass effect and all of its enviroments)