The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furrytail Junior High  (Read 7527 times)

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
Re: Furrytail Junior High
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2011, 03:18:54 AM »
"It's....nothing" Drake flipped a bang over his eyes...that seemed to hide his emotions easier. "Where's your new friend Fly?"
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Fly Boy

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Founding Baconist
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian Husky
  • Coloring: Typical Coloring for a Husky with extra black fur on the paws.
  • Height: '6"1
  • Weight: ~185 lb
  • Build: Built more for endurance, not speed
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2011, 03:20:21 AM »
by now Jacob had gotten used to the nickname `Fly`, and chuckled as he handed Scar a napkin. ``I like aa large assortment of music, from classical to metal, but it can`t be rap or just plain crap. Sports? Football, used to play a little too, but tutoring took that over. My favorit e movie flips between Top Gun and Full Metal Jacket, something with actuin and story. And I REALLY enjoy theater. It has a certain quality to it that cant be replaced by movies or television.`` Fly smiled, starting to feel more attracted to Scar, and worying  alittle about it too. ``So what about you? What are your major intrests?

Post Merge: July 14, 2011, 03:23:18 AM
His smile fades as he looks at Drake, `Go ahead and take care of it scar, i understand`
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 03:23:18 AM by Fly Boy, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

FurAffinity:CLICK ME!
Deviant Art:CLICK ME!

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2011, 03:25:22 AM »
Scar pulled Drake off close to him and said : I know what's preoccupating you... You think I'm falling in love with Fly right? Well... let me tell you this: doesn't mean I ask a lot of question and find a guy cute that I automaticly "fall in love". Now come on, I got some answers to give to fly. Scar pulled Drake with him towards the cafeteria table where I left Fly.
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2011, 04:32:45 AM »
oh I'm SUUURE he's not falling in love with Fly Drake thought sarcastically. He didn't hate Fly, rather he was quite fond of Fly. Fly was just...competition at this point.

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2011, 04:51:03 AM »
Scar looked up at Drake and saw his eyes rolled but let that pass and sat at the table where Drake and him had left Fly. I am very sorry for all this Fly. Now, I can answer the questions. As you already know, my favorite music is metal, especially the 80's metal. I don't enjoy sports that much, but I watch ice hocky sometimes and I'd saw my favorite movie is the SAW serie. Got to love the gore stuff. And indeed, I love theatre plays. Scar answered all the question and as the lunch time was passing by, Scar began to look away, lost in his thoughts. What is happening to me? Not earlier that this summer, I started to fall for Drake and tried to show him my interest. But now... I'm falling for another guy? This can't be happening...  It was no matter a fact that Scar was stuck between either his best friend who he have known forever... Or the new and fresh guy who seems to have a lot of common points? Scar was yet at the end of his mercy in love.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pokemon: Buizel
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2011, 05:44:37 AM »
Running into the lunchroom on his first day. A certain foreign exchange student by the name of Buster Rivers eagerly sprints to the nearly empty line. He was quite different from all the other Anthros around him, being one of the few Pokemorphs in the school. On the menu today was his favorite school lunch: BBQ Chicken. With the school's lack of seafood he settled for the oven roasted goodness that is the divine poultry. >.>

"Now... Where do I sit?" he shifted his eyes around the room and picked up on the first table where a couple of Huskies and a strange Kangaroo were sitting. He walks on over to the table and kindly asks them, "Hello there, do you mind if I sit here?" :/
  • Signature art by: BFBC2 Stats & BF3 Stats

"The United Planetary Federation is my home, my land, and my country. The journey begins, and starts from within..." -Tanya Rubi Rivers, Recon, 1st Lt, Experimental Special Forces Task Force One: Frostbite.

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2011, 05:51:21 AM »
Scar was pulled out of his thoughts by this kind of weird looking guy but he managed to say politely: Sure. New friends are always welcome. Don't be shy. My name is Scar WhiteDream and this is Fly and Drake, my best friend. You look new, we haven't see you around and trust me, Drake and I know almost everyone in this school. Scar gave a smile to the new guy and then leaned his head on his paw, looking at the time on his Ipod. 10 minutes left... Ugh... Got french class at 3rd period. Scar didn't talked much after the greetings and drifted off again in his thoughts, waiting for the bell to ring.

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2011, 05:56:47 AM »
Drake followed Scar to French class. He didn't speak a word of French but hey how else was he supposed to fill up his classtime? Certainly not with a PE class! No way was he going to spend time with a bunch of sweaty jocks...wolves all of them. Every time he joined a PE class he would be made fun of for being a hybrid...racism..that's what it was.

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2011, 06:07:07 AM »
"Ugh! Why did I have so much work to do in class?! Gotta eat gotta eat gotta eat!" Buster quickly sat down and ate the chicken rapidly and flawlessly, leaving nothing but bone and a few scraps of rice, "Phew! Done! What's my time?"

Buster was concerned for Drake, who seemed to be more of a bad apple, "Something troubles you friend?" he asked in a Spanish accent.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 06:11:12 AM by BusterBuizel »

"The United Planetary Federation is my home, my land, and my country. The journey begins, and starts from within..." -Tanya Rubi Rivers, Recon, 1st Lt, Experimental Special Forces Task Force One: Frostbite.

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2011, 06:54:13 AM »
Scar slowly walked in room 110, the french class . Bonjour monsieur Pinchaud, said Scar, as he smirked  to the thought that Drake didn't understood a word he said. Scar then looked up the the spanish guy and asked, still politely: What's your name buddy? And if Drake don't answer you, don't bother. He leaned towards the spanish guy and whispered : He's a bit shy sometimes and he's just thinking of all the wolves who would make fun of him for being a hybrid foxaroo if he had taken PE instead of french. Scar then sat as his regular place, wondering if Fly had taken french too. Damn no... He said this morning he had German and English. Scar then waited patiently the second bell as well as teacher's explenations on today's french grammar theory.

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2011, 07:15:10 AM »
"The name's Buster, Buster Rivers. I'm a foreign exchange student from the planet Ultimax, so yeah, big woop I'm an alien. Oddly enough your Earth's Spain is very similar to my world's Aquilia," Buster introduced himself without an accent, "I can speak English fine, Madarin too! But since this school has no Chinese I had to settle for French. Oh! And about that guy's PE problem, I think I can help him out. If I can hold my own in a Pokemorph Battle I can kick some ass in PE as well. You just wait and see next period!" Buster finished speaking and sat quietly as the teacher spoke. Leaning over towards Scar he said one more thing, "Oh and BTW, this is basically a study hall for me since I already have two languages down."

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2011, 07:16:12 AM »
Alien planet? Drake thought, that kid must be seriously whacked to think he's from another planet. Drake dismissed the thought...at some point he would have to stop ditching PE.

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2011, 07:59:31 AM »
After class Buster walks up to Drake and kindly offers him some help, "Hey Drake, I see you have a PE problem, no? I can help."

The strange Pokemorph puts his paw forward only to be glared at by the Foxaroo, "What? I'm of a different species dude, back on my home planet nobody was intolerant to anybody. It was all part of our gene pool, as my species were selectively breed to be an intelligent and benevolent race. I understand if you don't understand, but the reason why you haven't seen a lot of Pokemorphs is because Earth just recently opened its borders to us.. That, and the fact that it takes A LOT of time to get here."

Offline Fly Boy

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Founding Baconist
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian Husky
  • Coloring: Typical Coloring for a Husky with extra black fur on the paws.
  • Height: '6"1
  • Weight: ~185 lb
  • Build: Built more for endurance, not speed
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2011, 01:05:33 PM »
 Fly walked out of the German class, rubbing his forehead, "That was intense, even for the first day. They say Germans are always this intense, then this year is definitely going to be interesting."

Walking down the hall to English he spots Drake, Scar, and Buster up ahead a few paces, "Definitely.... interesting."

Fly catches up to the group, "Guten Tag everyone. How was French?"

FurAffinity:CLICK ME!
Deviant Art:CLICK ME!

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2011, 04:31:52 PM »
"Bu hao..." Buster spoke in Chinese, "Not all that great, I prefer Chinese..." Buster looked around and tried to figure out the way to the gym, "Do any of you guys have PE with me this period? Could you kindly show me where the gym is?"