The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furrytail Junior High  (Read 7525 times)

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
Re: Furrytail Junior High
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2011, 05:15:23 PM »
Scar looked up a bit sadly to Buster and noded negatively.Sorry Buster. We are all going in English here, but I can show you the way as it's not too hard. Right now, we're on the second floor. If you walk straight ahead, you'll end up seeing the central school stairs. Take them and go left and then right and walk straight ahead to the end on the hallway. Locker rooms should be on your left. Now... The bell rang, announcing the last period and Scar smiled to Fly as he came accross us and greeted him with a nice french accent, but Scar felt his heart stop for a moment and felt his stomach just like it did this past summer when he was hagning out with Drake. Why? Why must I feel the same thing for Flly AND Drake? I'm lost.... I... I need help to clear that out. As he walked with both of them towards the English class, he didn't spoke and looked down with his ears flopped down and let out a smal quiet whimper. Love was sure very complicated for Scar...
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Fly Boy

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Founding Baconist
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian Husky
  • Coloring: Typical Coloring for a Husky with extra black fur on the paws.
  • Height: '6"1
  • Weight: ~185 lb
  • Build: Built more for endurance, not speed
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2011, 09:12:27 PM »
Scar seemed in deep thought as the trio walked to their English Class. Fly chose not to probe on the subject, as usually those conversations got awkward. He also knew that ever since the beginning of the day, there had been friction between him and Drake, so he tried to smooth things over a little more  "So Drake, what 'cha got on your mind?"

FurAffinity:CLICK ME!
Deviant Art:CLICK ME!

Offline Dante Crosstail

• Avid Aardvark
  • I am one cute kitty-cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Zyragazelle
  • Coloring: Reddish purple fur with long black hair, a grey belly and glowing orange eyes
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Curvy
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2011, 11:09:54 PM »
Dante was also walking to English Class, his best friend Penny and his brother Barry by his side.
XD In Soviet Russia, forums post on YOU! XD

I GOTZ THE VENEMOTH!!!!!!

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2011, 11:56:39 PM »
Scar looked up and saw Dante walk in the English class. He waved at him politely. Scar knew him a bit, but not enough to actually start a conversation with him. He remembered to have worked with him on a WWII project in World History last year and it had been fun, but not like working with Drake. But anyways, Scar did not really pay attention to the teacher's theory on verb tenses and did not do much of the work the teacher gave in the manual. His mind was constantly driving on and of between Fly and Drake. Scar was lost in his emotions, and basicly, he had no one to talk to as Drake was majorly his only close friend. As for Fly, he didn't want to abord the subject as he was too scared of his reaction. Why must love be so complicated? Those guys are the most wonderful guys in the world and by loving one of them, I'm scared to ruin the friendship we made. I guess I'll try to forget those feelings and try to find someone else. As the bell finally rung, announcing the end of the day, he walked out of the class without saying a word, not even to Fly and Drake. Scar put on his earphones and put on some Dream Theater to calm his lost thoughts and went to his locker to make his school bag with all the homework he had accumulated on this day. I hate being like this. I guess it's going to be a long night. Scar finished packing his school bag, put it on his shoulder and walked towards the exit and started to walk slowly to his home as he do not live far from the school.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Fly Boy

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Founding Baconist
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian Husky
  • Coloring: Typical Coloring for a Husky with extra black fur on the paws.
  • Height: '6"1
  • Weight: ~185 lb
  • Build: Built more for endurance, not speed
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2011, 12:35:36 AM »
Fly noticed Scar rush out of the class, not saying a word to either himself or Drake. "What's up with him?" Fly asks Drake as he grabs his work and notebooks, "He's been acting kinda strange."

Jacob then thinks to hiimself, I hope I didn't screw anything up between the two, I always hate it when that happens. But Scar's kinda cute, I mean, Drake's cute too... But he's just not my type. *sigh* gotta love Furrytail Junior High...

FurAffinity:CLICK ME!
Deviant Art:CLICK ME!

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pokemon: Buizel
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2011, 04:44:15 AM »
Later that day Buster was waiting outside for his new friends. He was quite bummed by the fact that he had few classes with them. However, he could decide to switch classes since he was there mainly for learning about Earth itself.
  • Signature art by: BFBC2 Stats & BF3 Stats

"The United Planetary Federation is my home, my land, and my country. The journey begins, and starts from within..." -Tanya Rubi Rivers, Recon, 1st Lt, Experimental Special Forces Task Force One: Frostbite.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2011, 04:46:52 AM »
Drake got on his skateboard. Homeward....Drake hoped he wouldn't get in any trouble for skipping PE class. A random jock wolf jeered at him as he sped by and Drake responded with an appropriate middle finger. Time to get started on all the homework he wasn't gonna do...
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2011, 05:13:03 AM »
As he walked home, Scar saw Drake give a middle finger to a jock wolf and couldn't resist to smile. Since he was a teenage husky, Scar always had strange feelings towards Drake. He loved how rebel Drake was, and he loved pretty much the same music style, although he was more of a Jimi Hendrix period lover. Scar was more of a Metallica and all that metal time period lover. Scar shared many common interests with Drake such as extreme sports and gore movies. But on the other hand, even though he barely knows Fly, Scar could feel a lot of common points with him and that's mainly why he suddently fell for him. If love is complicated like that, why bother loving... But yet, I'm suffering from being alone.

As he saw Drake pass on his skateboard on the other side of the road, he made up his mind. He had to talk to his best friend. So, Scar crossed the middle of the road without looking and catched up to Drake. He took off his earphones and put a paw on Drake's shoulder. Drake? I... I need to talk to you... It's really important and you're the only one who I can speak to. Scar could feel his eyes begining to be wet from the only thought of opening his emotions for the first time.

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2011, 05:41:15 AM »
As Buster waited outside he was greeted by his girlfriend, a Flareon named May. She was quite stunning and beautiful. Her orange tuff of hair halfway hiding one of her lovely aqua blue eyes.

"Hey sweetie!" May eagerly pounced on the Buizel, "What did you think about the transfer?"

Buster nuzzled her cheek and licked, "Good, I made a few friends at lunch. We're gonna have to switch classes and get all our confusion taken care of eh?"

"Yup... Say, I think I saw those guys hanging out with you, are they your friends?"

"Yeah, wanna meet them?"

"Sure!" Buster walked up to the trio of Anthros and got their attention, "Sup guys! This is my girlfriend, May."

"Why hello there! Who are all of you?" May smiled warmly and cutely, radiating happiness.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 05:43:26 AM by BusterBuizel »

"The United Planetary Federation is my home, my land, and my country. The journey begins, and starts from within..." -Tanya Rubi Rivers, Recon, 1st Lt, Experimental Special Forces Task Force One: Frostbite.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2011, 05:56:59 AM »
"What is it?" Drake lit another cigarette. Almost one whole bloody day since his last one and those jock wolves didn't make his day any better.

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2011, 06:28:18 AM »
Scar took a deep breath and started to explainhis situation: I... I'm stuck Drake. Ever since I was a teenage boy, I felt something for you. I now understand that I love you. But... You're my best friend and I don't even know if you're gay. Plus today, I felt the same hard feelings towards Fly. The same feelings I have for you, I have it with Fly. And... And I just don't know what to do anymore. Scar started to cry as he felt an enormus weight had been taken of Scar's shoulders. He looked up at Drake, tears rolling down his face and buffered a "sorry", then turned around and started to run, feeling ashamed of crying in front of his best friend... Especially when he said he loved him.

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2011, 07:06:48 AM »
Drake sat down on his skateboard in shock. An admission of such feelings? He did have...feelings but he didn't know how he could ever show them.

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2011, 03:50:29 PM »
Arrived at home, Scar went straight up to his bedroom, without answering back to her mom's greeting and slammed his door room. Scar layed on his bed and let out the rest of his tears roll down. He closed his eyes, weak from crying and soon drifted off into sleep...

He was lying in the grass. It was a sunny day and he was comfortable in the grass, thinking about nothing. Although, against him, was this guy, the most wonderful guy on earth. He smiled and took his paw. Scar then looked up at his boyfriend's body, amazed by such sweetness. His fur was soft and everytime he would stroke it gently, he could feel his body shiver. His boyfriend then looked up at him and let out a sweet "I love you" which Scar answered by "I love you too Drake"...

I'll have you know
That I've become
Indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible

Scar jolt from his sleep as his Ipod radio alarm went off at exactly 7:30 AM. He turned it off, rubbed his eyes with his paws and got downstairs to eat some breakfest. His parents were already gone to work, which was a good thing as he wanted to be alone to think. Scar remembered the dream he had. Such a wonderful dream. With that dream, I think it proves my love for Drake is even more powerful than the love for Fly. I mean... He already knew I was gay, but I'm sure he never thaught that I had feelings for him. We're sure good friends and I don't even know if he's gay himself and... And by saying that, I'm so scared to have broke our friendship. Scar prepared his stuff and got off to school at 8:15 AM. He walked slowly to school, his mind constantly thinking as he listened to some Iron Maiden. Scar was definetly in love with Drake and he had to talk with Fly...

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2011, 05:20:40 PM »
Buster was in bed with May that night. The two fell asleep in each others arms and drifted off into their dreams. They often had the same dream and continued to share their time together even while asleep. When the alarm activated at 6:59 the two gently woke up and cuddled.

"Good morning Buizelly..." May whispered sweetly.

"Buuiii..." Buster nuzzled her and licked her wet black nose.

"Well, C'mon man! We gotta get ready for school."

"What's the rush m'lady? We got over an hour to..." Buster noticed a wink from May and 'That Look' in her eyes, "OHHHHHH...."
-----
The morning went on and the Buster's second alarm went off. The two were ready and went off to school. Buster noticed Scar walking to school as well, "Hey dude!" Buster caught up with his friend, "What happened yesterday? You just took off before I had a chance to introduce my girlfriend."

"Hii!," May perked her ears up and smiled warmly, radiating joy. There was something about her smile that made Scar at ease, "I'm May. What's your name?"

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2011, 06:24:38 PM »
Scar took off his earphones off and greeted Buster and May. Scar realized they were holding their paws and couldn't help but smile. But it was a smile mixed with both happiness and sadness. Nice to meet you May. I'm Scar. Scar WhiteDream. I'm glad to meet you. Scar started to walk again, closed his eyes and sighed. I... I just have some emotional problems Buster. Nothing to worry about, I'll be fine. Scar gave a smile to both of May and Buster, trying to hide the pain he had presently. What was most important today for Scar was to have a talk with Fly, as he had to have a serious talk with him. But anyway, let's talk about something else. What classes you have today? For me, I'm having World History, Math, French and Chemistry. Scar was a bit pleased to have someone to talk to... At least to help him forget the pain he had... For now.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 06:26:51 PM by Scar WhiteDream »