The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furrytail Junior High  (Read 7526 times)

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pokemon: Buizel
Re: Furrytail Junior High
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2011, 07:05:04 PM »
"Oh really? We just got our classes untangled. We're in the same classes as you. What electives did you get?" May asked.

"We got PE and Workshop," Buster added
  • Signature art by: BFBC2 Stats & BF3 Stats

"The United Planetary Federation is my home, my land, and my country. The journey begins, and starts from within..." -Tanya Rubi Rivers, Recon, 1st Lt, Experimental Special Forces Task Force One: Frostbite.

Offline Fly Boy

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Founding Baconist
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian Husky
  • Coloring: Typical Coloring for a Husky with extra black fur on the paws.
  • Height: '6"1
  • Weight: ~185 lb
  • Build: Built more for endurance, not speed
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2011, 07:23:16 PM »
7:00 am, Fly's alarm goes off and ends a restless night for the husky, especially after yesterday's excitement. After taking a quick shower, putting on another pair of jeans and a t-shirt, as well as his jacket and Aviator Glasses, he leaves for school.

On the way, he checks his scedule, Hmmmmm, History, Algebra, German (again), and Chemistry. another day. I wonder what Scar's problem was yesterday... It's probably nothing, He'll probably be fine today. Then there's Drake. From what I have seen he seems like one messed up kid, but that's only one day. He was 'prolly trying to impress someone. Damn, I only moved here this summer and I'm already worrying about friends.

Fly reaches his locker and starts the stuffing routine, but he was moving rather slowly, thinking and worrying about Scar amd Drake.

FurAffinity:CLICK ME!
Deviant Art:CLICK ME!

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2011, 10:10:30 PM »
Scar, Buster and May arrived at school. Well... For my electives, I got Biology and Algebra. I know... I'm a science man, I don't like... All those "many" classes. Scar got to his locker, put away his stuff and as he was pulling out his World History manuals, the bell rang. He locked his locker and went up to room 235. I'll try to find Fly on lunch. I really need to talk to him. Scar remembered that Drake had chemistry today at 4th period with him. Now, Scar was really scared and just wanted to evitate Drake today as he was scared of what Drake would think of him. He was ashamed and scared to have destroyed an awesome relationship he had with his best friend.

As he entered room 235, he was shocked from what he saw. Fly was sitting on a desk in the class. Scar's heart almost stoped again and he could feel a sweat drop running in his neck. He slowly approached fly and said, almost out of breath: F...Fly? hummmm... I... I have to...to... to talk with you... a...aftter... I mean... I mean at the br... break. Is it... Is it ok with... with you? Scar was shaking badly, waiting stressfully Fly's answer. He knew this class was going to be hell...
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2011, 10:23:19 PM »
11am, Drake's eyes shot open. Damn....late again. And four classes with Scar to look forward to. it wasn't that he hated Scar, no that wasn't it at all...but he just didn't know how to feel at this point.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pokemon: Buizel
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2011, 10:35:05 PM »
Buster and May were eagerly putting together a WW2 project with paper mache and various art supplies. They excelled in this class back home and put their minds together to make a really eyecatching project. It was a large diorama of the battle of Kursk, Buster's favorite piece of Earth History and the greatest tank battle known to man. He even brought many of his paper mini T-34s, PZ3s, and all sorts of figurines to display on the grand project. May was in charge of the structural detailing. She was quite good at mimicking the destroyed buildings and putting together a stunning, gritty, war torn look.

"I feel like playing World of Tanks now..." Buster glued in the mini T-34s to their project, "Then again, you'd troll me with frikin' TD's and Artillery. Damn you and your Artillery!" Buster whispered.

"Artillery YAY!!!" May perked up and brought a surprise paper mini of a Hummel SPG. Upon seeing it Buster immediately raegs, internet style, "Trolololol"
  • Signature art by: BFBC2 Stats & BF3 Stats

"The United Planetary Federation is my home, my land, and my country. The journey begins, and starts from within..." -Tanya Rubi Rivers, Recon, 1st Lt, Experimental Special Forces Task Force One: Frostbite.

Offline Fly Boy

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Founding Baconist
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2011, 11:10:13 PM »
Oh boy, something is defiantly wrong here. Fly then replied just slightly louder then a mumble, "Sure Scar, you can, uh, talk to me during break... Is everything alright?"

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2011, 11:38:27 PM »
The bell rang annoncing the end of the class. Scar waited stressfully Fly and started to walk with him. He took a deep breath and started to explain his situation, his ears flopped down a bit. You see, these past days, I've been very mixed up in my emotions. It is all towards my love life. See, this summer and also since I was a teenage husky, I had some type of feelings towards Drake and I've only recently discovered this summer that I love him. May sound strange to you, but yes I am gay. But the only problem... Well... It's you... Scar sighed sadly and his tail was now between his legs. I have nothing against you, but since the day I saw you, I had those exact feelings towards you. But this night, I had a dream and that dream proved that my love for Drake was more than powerfull. I... I just don't know what to do anymore... I'm lost and I'm so scared to screw both of my friendships... I told Drake yesterday I love him... I'm scared Fly... And I don't want to lose you too Scar looked away, tears in his eyes again and waited for Fly's reaction. Before Fly could answer, Scar letted out a small whimper and a whispered "sorry".

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Fly Boy

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Founding Baconist
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2011, 12:17:42 AM »
Fly's tail sank as he listened to Scar, "Well, uh... I just moved here this summer since my parents are in the military. I had alot of good friends there, and I almost had a girlfriend. I don't care that you're gay. This is an awkward time for all of us and I'm still not sure if I'm straight, gay, or bi. I'm starting to think I'm bi because since I met both you and Drake, I thought both of you were good looking, and I was starting to have feelings toward you. But you're already Drake's boyfriend, I'm not one to get in between any relationship, no matter how much I don't like it. I mean, I don't mind that you and Drake are an item. I just need friends now, maybe later I'll look for a relationship but not now. I lost it all when I moved I just don't want to keep it that way...  ugh, I'm ranting again." Fly sighed as the tip of his tail started to brush the floor, "I just want keep friends at this point, and I don't mind that you have feelings for me, and I don't care that you have a relationship with Drake, I actually think it's kinda cute."

Fly tried to smirk to try to keep positive in this awkward moment, then spread his arms, "Would a hug make you feel any better about this whole situation?"

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2011, 12:37:32 AM »
Scar looked up at Fly, shocked from what he said. He could not beleive this. All this stress, all this crying, all this worrying... Just to end up hearing Fly say he didn't care. Scar then wiped out his tears, smiled a bit and hugged Fly tight, thanking him for what he said. He letted go of Fly and than said: Well... Drake and me aren't really boyfriends as I don't even know if he's gay or not. That's why I said I was scared. I'm scared to lose this childhood friendship I have with him, I'm scared he'll see me differently... Scar let out another small smile before going on: I just love the way he acts. So rebel but so nice. He is charming even if he doesn't know it and at the municipal pool this summer, I saw his body and... and... I drooled so bad. But anyway, I'm glad I talked about it but now you're kind of intriging me Fly. Do you mind talking about where you lived before moving here? Scar smiled as he waited Fly's answer, walking slowly in the hallways.

Offline Fly Boy

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Founding Baconist
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2011, 12:56:32 AM »
The hug felt great to Fly, despite the odd looks in their direction from other students, it felt as if he was making a real good friend for once in his life.

Wiping a tear that came from the soft, sensitive moment, he answers Scar, "Well, like I said, My parents are in the military, the Air Force to be exact, and we moved here from out somewhere in Nevada, rather close to Las Vegas actually, and It was hot and dry. Not exactly the place for huskies like us; every few weeks I had to get my fur cut so short that it just always felt awkward. My friends? We were all military brats and that was why we stuck together. We didn't always get along and we almost never got really deep friendships because someone is always moving. My girlfriend? She was an Arctic Fox. I actually met her when we both had to get our fur trimmed for the first time. We both laughed at how ridiculous we looked afterwards and eventually went everywhere together. A few months later and people assumed we were dating, but we never made it official. So ya, that was basically my life before here..."

Fly seemed distant now that he remembered his old girlfriend, "So what about you? did you live here all your life with nothing interesting going on or do you have a story to tell?"

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2011, 01:19:46 AM »
Scar felt sad for Fly. All what he lived, it was very different from him but at some point, Fly had some common points with him. Actually, not really. I moved a lot too when I was young. I'm originally from Greenland but both of my parents died when I was young. My mom died while giving birth and my father killed by a polar bear. Got healed by a human as I fought the polar bear, reasons I have Scars. Ended up with my uncle in the North of Canada and moved here as I started my High School years. I've met Drake, the only close friend I managed to get here. Then came my depression about finding I'm homosexual but I'm happy today and... Yeah... that's basicly all and indeed, life here is sooooo boring.

The bell rang, announcing the second period. Scar looked up at his agenda and sighed. Damn... I'm going in Algebra. I like this subject but the damn functions are driving me crazy. Scar closed his eyes and started walking towards room 127. What are you going to Fly? scar asked.

Offline Fly Boy

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Founding Baconist
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2011, 12:59:05 PM »
Man, talk about a rough life. Fly then looked at his schedule too,"I'm going to Algebra as well, math is one of my strong suits so I can help you out there. Life here might be boring, but let's make the best of it. By the way, where's Drake?"

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2011, 04:03:56 PM »
Scar's earphones were around his neck and he had put the volume to the maximum to be able to hear his music as well as Fly. The actual song was Laid To Rest by Lamb of God and he smiled as people turned around to give him weird looks about the music he listened. Scar didn't care about what people thought about his music and style such as he didn't care who listens to what. If people respects his style, he respects theirs. Drake? Oh he's probably late as usual. He likes to do that when he does not want to go in a class. Or maybe it's because he wants to evitate me, Scar thought.

As Fly and Scar walked towards room 127, Scar noticed the door was closed, meaning that the teacher was not yet arrived. But Scar noticed another thing too. He saw this blue husky wearing feminine clothing waiting at the door. Now that was something he was really interested to see as he was pretty much himself open minded, not like those kids today who beat up everyone just because they have frickles. Scar gave an elbow tap at Fly and pointed at the husky's direction. Look. A little new one. And really interesting. Scar did not let Fly the time to say anything and walked up to the new husky and smiled at him, taking a paw out to greet him. Hey there. Never seen you around here so I guess you're new. My name's Scar WhiteDream and my friend there who's coming is Fly. You've got a pretty fur. It's rare to see blue huskies but I like that. Oh and by the way, we're both huskies... Just to let you know. Scar smiled again and waited for the blue huskies reaction.

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2011, 05:25:39 AM »
Scar smiled as he shook Bloodfang's paw. Oh no, I find it actually pretty cool. I mean, it's your style. You have yours and I have mine and don't be shy here, Fly and me aren't gonne eat you. Then, Scar laughed as Mr. McFossel arrived ro unlock the door. Scar then said to Bloodfang: Teacher here are late but they always arrive before the second bell. Scar then entered the room as the teacher walked in and finish before sitting on a dask: Come sit with us. I think you'll feel less alone than in a awkward corner. Scar smiled back at Bloodfang and waited for him to respond.

Offline masterminion

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: cat
  • Coloring: grey and black
  • Build: kinda scrwny but defined
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2011, 07:58:08 AM »
salem walked towards the steps of the school with a heavy sigh 'america...[color=]he heaved another T_T[/color]
the black death killed thousands of Europeans... ha....