The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Free, Quick and Fun (closed)  (Read 12480 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Free, Quick and Fun
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2011, 11:54:09 AM »
alrighty sounds good, sorry :(

No problem, it looks like a fun character to draw, so I'll enjoy this.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 10:37:17 PM by Asia Kali Yusufzai »
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2011, 01:08:45 PM »
Tyler Zofox, I have your picture ready for you. Hope you like it.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6353017
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2011, 05:38:04 PM »
Sorry, still can't get onto FA . . .  :(

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2011, 10:16:10 PM »
oops, haha, I totally forgot.

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2011, 11:39:16 PM »
That is pretty crazy intense. Good Job! I like it.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2011, 12:01:52 AM »
Booyah, KangaDrake, this turned out great!

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6365061/

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Probably the coolest fox ever.
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur
  • Height: 5 Feet 11 Inches
  • Weight: 155 pounds
  • Build: In very good physical shape, lots of muscle, but it's lean and not bulky at all.
  • Currently: Glad to be back in the US of A. :)
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2011, 12:37:24 AM »
I hope you're still willing to draw!
I would like my fursona to be drawn if that's okay. :P

I decided to modify what I want be cause I felt bad for writing all that junk. My fursona is just a tall white fox, with black tipped ears, paws, and tail. With tattoos of roots all over his body. Tall and lean, he wears a leather vest (that looks like it used to be a short sleeved shirt with the sleeves cut off.) And leather pants. :)
I would like my fursona to be drawn if that's okay.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 01:12:50 AM by Sij »
Die the same way you were born, screaming and bathed in blood.
Who and what are simple questions, but why, will always make people cower. - My friend Eamon
The ones going into battle expecting the worst, are also prepared for the worst. - Me
Is the glass half empty or half full? If empty, you can still drink out of a half empty cup. - Me
Don't be stupid. - Me

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2011, 01:05:36 AM »
That's trippy, I love it! You just brightened an otherwise gloomy day for me sir ^_^
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2011, 01:24:28 PM »
So glad you like it Kanga

Sij, totally, I will definitely draw your character. As for editing your post, the more detail the better really... unless you told me a massive life story that went on for three pages or something :P
I do like to know the personality of the character. That helps a ton more than just colours and clothes. Being a bunny, canines all look the same to me :P

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2011, 06:17:07 PM »
Pick me?  0:)

Name: Katie

Eye color: Black

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 160
Build: Big, curvy thighs and slightly pudgy tummy. Large breasts. Is not fat however.
Species: White Skunk (reverse colored, i.e. black stripes on white fur)
Coloring: Reverse skunk. Has black forearms, as though wearing black gloves. One of her calves is black, like a sock, but the other leg and foot is all white. Her belly and back is all white. Her tail has two black stripes. White face.
Hair Color: Auburn Black
Hair Style: Clicky

Personality: Spiteful, evil, hateful, shy, nervous, loner, emo, funny, silly, easily angered, manipulative, greedy, dark, loving to those she cares for, seductive.

I would prefer her in this outfit but you can draw her wearing whatever you want, in whatever pose you want : D --- Clicky
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:25:22 PM by Katie W. »
x

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2011, 06:28:46 PM »
oooh interesting. I know just the pose for you.

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Probably the coolest fox ever.
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur
  • Height: 5 Feet 11 Inches
  • Weight: 155 pounds
  • Build: In very good physical shape, lots of muscle, but it's lean and not bulky at all.
  • Currently: Glad to be back in the US of A. :)
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2011, 08:07:14 PM »
So glad you like it Kanga

Sij, totally, I will definitely draw your character. As for editing your post, the more detail the better really... unless you told me a massive life story that went on for three pages or something :P
I do like to know the personality of the character. That helps a ton more than just colours and clothes. Being a bunny, canines all look the same to me :P

Okay! Um. I guess he is wise, always calm and collected. He's 17, but wise beyond his years. He has hair down to his butt thats always in a ponytail. He's a deep thinker and philosopher, spiritual, and a master level black sash in 8 animal kung fu. He always has a claymore with him. But you don't have to draw that. As for the pose, use your imagination! But I would prefer him to be standing. :) His eyes are the deepest/brightest green. His hair is white as well. I hope that helps! If you need more just let me know. Kay? :3
Die the same way you were born, screaming and bathed in blood.
Who and what are simple questions, but why, will always make people cower. - My friend Eamon
The ones going into battle expecting the worst, are also prepared for the worst. - Me
Is the glass half empty or half full? If empty, you can still drink out of a half empty cup. - Me
Don't be stupid. - Me

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2011, 08:18:10 PM »
I forgot her eye color...she has black irises, or dark brown for more realism. Up to you.

And I forgot her height and weight. *facepalm* TT.TT If you already started it's okay.

thank you sooo much Asia!

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:22:05 PM by Katie W. »
x

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2011, 09:11:46 PM »
 haven't even started Sij's yet :P
I've got two other drawings to get through first and then I'll get to yours. I've got plenty of time though so they should come soon.

Oh and thanks sij, that's good info
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:49:30 PM by Asia Kali Yusufzai »

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2011, 09:26:11 PM »
Ah, okay then. Take all the time in the world...It pays to be patient for free artings. : D
x