The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Free, Quick and Fun (closed)  (Read 12481 times)

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
Re: Free, Quick and Fun
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2011, 10:01:54 PM »
Please add me to that line.  These looks vary cool

Sorry for a sloppy ref here http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5669418   
need more info, always happy to supply.
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2011, 11:06:10 PM »
Oh brilliant, more people. Yeah I'll definitely draw your character
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2011, 12:51:20 PM »
yay  thank you kindly
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2011, 10:57:38 PM »
Sij, your character is done, what do you think?

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6393197/
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2011, 01:40:16 AM »
that looks seriously seriously snazzy asia ^_^
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Probably the coolest fox ever.
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur
  • Height: 5 Feet 11 Inches
  • Weight: 155 pounds
  • Build: In very good physical shape, lots of muscle, but it's lean and not bulky at all.
  • Currently: Glad to be back in the US of A. :)
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2011, 04:43:48 PM »
It looks so great thank you thank you thank you thank you! :DD I'm so excited! :3 ^_^

It looks really great Asia thank you. :)

« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 04:47:52 PM by Sij »
Die the same way you were born, screaming and bathed in blood.
Who and what are simple questions, but why, will always make people cower. - My friend Eamon
The ones going into battle expecting the worst, are also prepared for the worst. - Me
Is the glass half empty or half full? If empty, you can still drink out of a half empty cup. - Me
Don't be stupid. - Me

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2011, 11:21:40 PM »
If you're still doing free art, can you take a crack at my 'in-the-works' fursona?

Name: Stone C.
Species: Labrador Retriever
Coloring: All-Black Body With White Coloring On Hands
Clothing: Black 'Nirvana Smiley' Shirt (Design Below), Faded Denim Skinny Jeans (Blue), Ratty Black Converse Hi-Tops
Accessories: Brown-Bead Necklace (Design Below)
Weight/Body: 145 lbs. Lanky Body
Height: 6' 2"
Hair Style:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Hair Color: Midnight Black

Personality: Quiet, Thinking, Writes Music, Loves To Be Alone

Shirt Design:
Spoiler for Hidden:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 11:23:29 PM by Cyril H. »
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2011, 11:34:53 PM »
Your welcome Sij, glad you like it.
And thankyou Kanga.

You know, if I charged for this stuff I would be rolling in it... nah not really, almost nobody would actually PAY for this :P

So yes Cyril, I am still doing free art and yes I will do your 'in-the-works' fursona :) It would be a pleasure.

Post Merge: August 29, 2011, 09:48:13 PM
Just a heads up to people, I'm ill right now, and there are celebrations coming up so I'm not going to be able to get stuff done for a few days at least
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 09:48:13 PM by Asia Kali Yusufzai, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2011, 08:16:18 PM »
FFF- just realised I forgot to comment on here D:

Thanks asia! it looks really awesome! I love the angle and how you've drawn the pose with the lighting, very unique i'd say! I meant to post here when I saw it, but I dunno what happened. anyway thank you soo soo soo much! :3

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2011, 12:07:20 PM »
No problem, a late thank you is still a thankyou

I think yours came out quite well and I'm glad you agree :)

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2011, 11:16:40 PM »
hello :) was wondering if you could please give my new fursona a try!

species: lion
height: 6ft
weight: 160lbs
build: slightly muscular
hair: on the shorter side -> dark brown mane
fur tone: light brown
eyes: brown
pose: leaning against an invisible object (or what ever works for you, i know u asked for only one object/person in the picture), like hes waiting for someone.
clothes: black shorts, no shoes.

i attached a reference below, its kovu from the lion king :D
thanks for taking the time to consider, I appreciate it :) please have fun with it if you decide to take it up! <3

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 11:25:00 PM by Dingo Dyl »
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2011, 12:38:34 AM »
most certainly as soon as i get better and get back to working

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2011, 12:53:54 AM »
awesome!  :D  cant wait! <3
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2011, 03:15:50 PM »
Alright, now I'm healthy again and I have time, I've gone back to drawing stuff.

And here is Katie:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6448158/

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2011, 05:52:07 PM »
Oh my, I look amazing! Thanks! ~
x