The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Facade  (Read 8472 times)

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
Re: Facade
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 06:38:25 AM »
Dominic looked at Gelidus, and opened his mout to take out the bolt he had been sucking on for awhile. The bolt was red, and the tip got sharper. "I think that is has something to do with our ancestors, back in ww1 or 2, aparently mine can speak, and show me through his eyes what ever he did in the past." Dominic put the bolt back into his mouth, and spoke like a huge cigar was in there, Phhahaha! bunch of bull s_ _ _!.. The names Shepard, Dominic Shepard!," where you from?" Dominic looked back and started on his fith bolt to recover.
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 06:51:30 AM »
The footsteps walked past the room; seeming to be going down a hall. Gen looked to Gelidus and watched the display. "I've been hearing a woman's voice, but that's it... I can also see people in this mirror that aren't there... But I can't do anything.. Yet, anyway.. In the van, when I had spoken about souls... I was repeating her voice as she instructed of me." He put his head down in embarrassment. "I think I can do something though.. I just got to give it time, and maybe I'll be able to... Why else would the four of us been dragged here? All three of you can do something... I think... I just haven't come together yet.." His eyes kept on the square mirror, watching his soul companion make joking gestures. He sighed and put it face down; this woman's ghost-like appearance was beginning to scare him.

"DON'T YOU IGNORE ME!" The female voice yelled into Gens head.

"I'm sorry!" Gen squeaked softly and held the mirror. "You're just scaring me a bit.."

"Stupid boy... Anyway, it seems you've competition now... I might actually have to teach you something after all..." The voice said exclusively into Gen's mind. "The others seem to have little interaction with the souls. Its funny, I've been following you around for quite a while. The soul continued to tell Gen how to access a small part of his ability. "I'm going to leave you for a while, now. Try to learn something from the other people."

Gen gulped and nodded quietly, looking back to the others in the room and listening to their conversation.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2011, 07:02:27 AM »
Sarah finally spoke to Gelidus about the situation "Having fun? You're stuck in a small room with an idiot who doesn't know how to use his abilities, another idiot who thinks he can escape, and what we can only assume to be the final idiot. Have fun with that" Gelidus spoke in her head to Sarah "Very funny Sarah. Go die in a hole. oh no wait a minute, you already did. So what do you think I should do?" "Beats me. Maybe just sing Kumbaya and hope everything will be ok. Gelidus roled her eyes at the comment and finally responded to Dominic "I'm Gelidus, and I'm from Japan and here as well. Grew up in both places. You?"
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 07:09:11 AM »
Dominic looked back at Gelidus,"Me!i was born here, raised in south america, I was a servant for 3 years for a mean old hag human archiologist. always was out there digging for gold and all that religous artifacts." Dominic looked back and put another sharp bolt into the wall, and sucked on another.
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2011, 07:25:26 AM »
Gen got up and walked over to Gelidus and looked to the stallion. "Forgive me if I'm interrupting.. I just thought you two should at least know my name.. In case the need comes up." He said softly and looked to Gelidus, trying to maintain eye contact with both of them. "My name is Gen. I grew up in a suburb outside of Oakland, which is a bit to the east of San Fransisco.."

He looked back to Siyan, slowly approaching him. He gulped a bit. He has weaponry on him already... Just hope he's remotely nice... He thought to himself.

"H-hello, sir.. Are you alright...? You haven't spoken a word and have barely moved...."
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 01:46:52 PM »
Siyan eyed gen as he approached. His hesitant speaking implied he was nervous and/or scared, Siyan smiled. Once Gen came close enough Siyan swiped the blade across his check, leaving no cut.   
   "See, nothing to be afraid of, the blade isn't at all sharp."
   "What the hell does he want"
   "Sorry for that, I thought demonstration would be far more reassuring then me just saying it. Anyways, I am just dandy, well as dandy as a captive can get I suppose" he chuckled a little.
   "I don't like this kid"
   "I am just waiting for something interesting to happen, I mean other then the ability to dent melt and some how not dent the bolt within the melt, that's loads fun."
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 03:02:11 PM »
"I kinda like this third guy. He's a little creepy, but sometimes that aint so bad"
Gelidus thought she might as well inquire "So what's you're name? I mean thanks for showing us your cute little dagger and everything, but I would much rather have something to call you."
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2011, 03:19:17 PM »
"I don't recall showing you. I recall cutting his face and you peering over." Siyan's tilted his head slighty in one direction as he  said this. Siyan looked at his blade. "Siyan"

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2011, 06:16:14 PM »
Gen held still as the cold metal ran against his pale flesh. He had closed his eyes, expecting it to break his skin. When it didn't happen, he let out a nervous laugh. "Y-yeah... Good, Siyan."  He moved to sit against the wall, being careful not to sit on his hair. He looked to the door, listening to the sounds of footsteps and wondering how long they'd be kept in the confinement, or how they knew of everyone's soul companions. "Hopefully... They aren't trying to drive us insane in here. They want something, probably the abilities..." He began to work it out in his head a bit to why they were there, running his fingers through a dirty part of his well taken care of hair, trying to recall details. He had remembered a small paper was being prepared. "Does anyone remember the details how they were captured? I can't go off my own, I told the man to save his breath and just let me walk in the vehicle by myself... Kinda a quitter method, I know... But I didn't feel like making extra trouble, either way I'd get caught..."
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2011, 07:08:19 PM »
Dominic looked at Gen for a second, then turned back to the bolts, I was sitting there on my carpet after sleeping through a dreem, Bam I end up here.." Dominic sucked on the 6th bolt. "Its probly our powers they need, what else could they want, besides us being genetic paranormal freaks. Or the blood sucking Drachula over there."
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2011, 08:49:39 PM »
Siyan didn't react to the comment, he stood up and leaned against the wall.
  "That's quite an accusation and is rather demeaning, I don't appercate it." Siyan turned his face to the horse, "There is always something waiting in the dark" as siyan said that a tentacle shot down from the ceiling grabbing hold of the horses neck. Pulling it toward the ceiling before it can react. With a loud thud the horse slammed into the metal barrier as the tentacle disappeared.
  "I wonder if they have tea"
   "I desire tea" Siyan said nonchalantly.

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2011, 09:54:27 PM »
"That's rather rude... Speak for yourself." He replied to the horse and watched the display of ability that Siyan performed. He took out the mirror and looked at it again, trying to remember what he had been told by the soul. He gazed into it and watched a few small orbs float from the mirror. They were no bigger than a dime, and floated up a bit. Gen watched them glow bluish white in slight muse, before they vanished. In replacement, a thin and golden barrier appeared around the human. It faded away after a second, leaving Gen too look around. "Where'd the pretty stuff go..?" he inquired himself, looking back to the mirror curiously. Hearing Siyan speak out he looked up. "I'm not sure if they'll give us tea... I would give you some if I had it, but I don't... I apologize."
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2011, 01:16:37 AM »
Gelidus looked around the room one more time. There was nothing there. Just an empty room with four people. She spoke out while the others were having their conversation. "As fun as talking is, if our captors aren't coming in anytime soon I think I'm gonna try and nap. I'll be in this corner if anyone needs me" She said sarcastically as she knelt down to the floor. She sat up and leaned her body against the floor. The drug induced on her made her rather tired, and being woken up in the middle of the night didn't help either. She closed her eyes and hoped for sleep.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling we need.
Love is only a feeling.

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2011, 07:26:05 PM »
Dominic got up and faced Siyan.. " Mabye I can rise the temperature in this room to melt and kill you all, or brighten up and make you blind Batman!! Want that? mabye its best you watch who you pick your fights with, look towards the guys who are about to Disect us like frogs." Dominic was steeming and red. He stared at all three. "Now, its better to focus on getting out of here before whatever happens. its an obvious thing that these guys arnt that smart, so this should be more simple then you think."
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2011, 09:31:33 PM »
"If you don't move I will strike you down." Siyan's voice was the same as before but his eyes spoke differently to the ignorant horse. "Your parlor tricks don't scare me. You can heat up a room full of metal, congratulations. By the time you create enough heat to cause discomfort I would have your heart ripped from your cavity,  your head would lay flat in the dirt, and your bones would pear out your body." Siyan put the tip of the dagger on the horses neck, "Don't let ignorance full you for weakness. Even in the light there is darkness, in that I will be your demise. Blind me but you will also be blind your self." Siyan whispered that to the horse, s grin was growing on his face.