The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Facade  (Read 8457 times)

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
Re: Facade
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2011, 10:03:24 PM »
Dominic became more red, and heat waves surrounded him, "Thats It!!!" Dominic burst inot hot blue flames, then raised ready to shoot... the voice called to him. his eyes in the flash of yellow. he saw his ancestor. the ancestor had the armor, the ring and black hood cloke." dont waste it, it is not the time to make a scene, lower it."  Dominic looked at Siyan, then slammed the wall making it all red and dent.. the fire had gone to hult, Dominic looked at the other 2, then looked back at Siyan. You may do what you like, but your not worth my time. drop it, or suffer the hard consiquences. Im thinking for them, your just in my way". Dominic got back to the bolts. He put 1 in his mouth to make another sharp dagger, then turned to look back at the 2, "sorry if its too hot in here, I can see that your sweating.
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2011, 11:25:58 PM »
Gelidus opened her eyes and looked at the horse in a dull fashion as she layed on the ground Wow. Mr. Grumpypants. You insulted the guy first. Don't get all pissed when he retaliates." Gelidus grabbed the water bottle, which now consisted of ice water, and poured it on her face to try and cool down "And if you could stop heating this place up. It was hot enough to begin with." With the contents now on the floor and in her fur, she refroze the water and but it back in the water bottle.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2011, 02:30:37 AM »
Dominic had finnished the bolts, and had placed them all back where he can remember, he looked at every1 with a small glare. then sat down. "Its best you call it humor towards anger. He took it as an insult, hes been away from the world for too long to understand, its best to drop it, id rather talk about something else." he said in a soft voice. Dominic leaned on the wall to close his eyes.
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2011, 01:33:21 PM »
Siyan walked over to the only women in the room, he glanced at her, then proceeded to sit next to her. "Hello my lady. Don't waste your breath on him, its beneath you. Ignorance is bliss we must let him be. In a battle of wits how can you battle an unarmed person?" He laughed slightly.
   "Ask about tea!"
   "Hush with your guilty pleasure" Siyan said to him self.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2011, 02:20:21 PM »
Gelidus look at this with an annoyed look and gave out a frustrated "Hi"
"Why do people always want to get close to you?" "I don't know. It's so annoying. At least he's not touching." She said to herself before finally speaking. "Is there something on this side of the room I can help you with? Cause your in my bubble and I guarantee that corner is just as comfortable." She pointed to the corner that had no occupants.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2011, 02:52:53 PM »
"Yes actually" he said sourly, "I prefer this side, so if you don't mind, move."

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2011, 03:06:17 PM »
Gelidus smiled at the comment and then responded "I'll tell you what. Because I like you, I'll let you have this corner. But keep in mind that you owe me." She got up and walked to the unoccupied corner in the room.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling we need.
Love is only a feeling.

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2011, 07:49:39 PM »
Gen had kept mostly to himself in his spot while everyone had their own conflicts. After a few minutes, the door was opened, the room flooding in with light. Gen gulped and looked up in slight fear. Several men walked in and began to attempt to lead each out of the room. When a man tried to pick up Gen by his sides, Gen kicked him in the shin as hard as possible. "I've told you once before! Keep your dirty hands off of me!" The man grunted and looked down angrily at Gen, striking him across the face. He let out a whine, retaliating with a hard bite onto the opposite hand and another hard kick to the shin. With the man clenching his bleeding hand and leaning against the wall, Gen got up. "Let be noted you can simply ask instead of trying to grab me, and that if I can hurt one of your men so easily, without using any ability what-so-ever, he shouldn't be handling me." He said it in a slight brat-like tone, the bright light making the hand's mark on his face. He began to walk out of the room, slapping away the hands that tried to restrain him and spiting occasionally, in disgust at having blood in his mouth. The others were taken in suit, all four tossed into another room, the lights very bright and the floor solid white. The only thing whiter than the walls, floors, and the one piece of furniture was Gen's attire and hair. His skin was paler than normal, due to a fear over coming him. He stayed on the floor where he was tossed and looked up to the only new face in the room.

"Welcome to my world, Siyan, Horse, Gelidus, and how could I forget, the little trouble maker, Gen.." A hyena said out and looked down at the four with venomous green eyes. Gen was quick to crawl back behind Horse and Siyan. The hyena was tall and well dressed, blue suit and trousers. He was brown with light tan spots; not to mention of a towering height with sharp teeth. "It seems your soul are  with you. Oh wait... Three... Out of four.. Seems yours has abandoned you, child... This just makes it difficult... Now I'm going to have to extract the knowledge from you! You should feel special~" His voice was twisted and warped, filled with a foul accent and laced with a malevolent tone.  He placed down a few pieces of paper; matching the charms that had been used to capture them. Vines spurted from each, winding around each of the hyena's captives. They were forced to stand up; thorns pressing to each of their necks and threatening to inject their poison. Gen gasped a bit and uncomfortably looked up; trembling lightly.

"I... I don't know anything... About a soul.."

"Lying again? That won't help you..." The hyena walked behind each of them comfortably, each of their bodies bound in vine. He leaned in to whisper to Gen softly, "Give me your money.." Gen gasped a bit and squeaked softly; feeling the thorn brush against his neck gently. The hyena grinned and proceeded to the next captive, Siyan. "The only person here who has killed as much as I have is you... Spare a coin, please, mister?" He proceeded to Horse, "Demon assassin! Get him! Kill him!" And finally, he walked to Gelidus. "The only female here.. But definitely not the most feminine. 'You're stuck in a small room with an idiot who doesn't know how to use his abilities, another idiot who thinks he can escape, and what we can only assume to be the final idiot.'" He walked in front of the four. "I can see all.. And whether you wish to or not, you or your spirits are going to tell me how to use your abilities myself." Whispers began to pour into each of their heads, while the hyena sat and watched, exhaling a heavy breath and taking a sip from his glass of water.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 04:37:04 AM by Gen »
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2011, 02:50:44 PM »
"Miser I am no idiot-" Siyan laughed a little. "Ill make you regret everything you are or should I saw were." Siyan pulled the dagger out ripping his shadow from under him cutting the vine the held him captive. Siyan grabbed Gen pulling him away from the vine striking it down and backing up a little bit. With Gen behind him the bat kept a grip on his arm holding a defense position. "They say it's the quite ones are the ones you need to watch for, I'm watching now get me the hell put of here" Siyan hissed.

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2011, 04:10:21 PM »
Dominic stood up and walked over the the others and stood with them, letting out a fire in his hand ready,"What is it you want from us?"
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2011, 04:16:52 PM »
As soon as Siyan pulled out the dagger out, Gelidus froze the water that the hyena was drinking. She ripped out the hyenas front teeth on her way to quickly chopping the vine in front of her in half. She formed the ice into a dagger floating in the air and waited for a cue from Gen before doing anything further.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling we need.
Love is only a feeling.

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2011, 07:55:16 PM »
"Thank you, Mr. Siyan." He said quietly; looking to the glass that contained ice; watching the light reflect on it. He exhaled quietly and looked to the hyena; now writhing in pain on the inside, yet putting out his paw to make the vines retaliate.Gen squeaked softly and in a flash of gold, a huge stone-like chunk of light came from the glass and ice's reflections. From the stone emerged shackles and chains, flying through the air, they closed around his arms and legs, before pulling him against the stone. Gen began to sweat, panting a bit and sitting on the floor as he kept the hyena pressed tight to the stone. The hyena kept still and silent. His vine ability relied on him being able to move his body; so he was unable to do anything. Sitting on the floor and keeping his eyes shut to concentrate on holding the hyena. "Don't kill him... Get as much information from him as you can." Gen spoke softly, keeping still. He had to keep his full concentration on the hyena or his ability would fail.

Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2011, 08:24:37 PM »
"I wouldn't mind ripping his flesh from his bones- but we need to scadadle."

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2011, 08:54:21 PM »
Dominic looked at Gen, the walked over to him trying to help him up, he looked towards Siyan and said "yes we should but if we are to pull our escape successfully we must know why we are here, its best you start ripping him till he gives answers, but like Gen said dont kill him."
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2011, 09:34:03 PM »
Gelidus put the ice dagger in her hand and walked over to the hyena "Oh I'm going to have fun with this. She stared him straight in the eye as he was bound, unable to protect himself "You threatened me and took me while I was sleeping, I'm not going to have any mercy on you." Gelidus grabbed his right ear with her left hand and sliced it clean off with the dagger. The hyena screamed in pain "You better start talking before I take you apart piece by piece!" Gelidus moved the dagger down to his hand, threatening to remove his finger.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling we need.
Love is only a feeling.