The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Facade  (Read 8458 times)

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
Re: Facade
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2011, 09:43:05 PM »
"N....Not me... J-just a puppet." The hyena attempted to say; blood flowing from his muzzle where his teeth had been. "Sh...shupid kid...." A vine crept behind Gen; tying his hands behind his back. He let out a squeak; his concentration broken. The bindings holding the hyena vanished with a flash, however, the hyena himself had vanished as well. His suit and charms were still in the room, as well as the one seat hyena had sat on and it's table next to it. The ice had empty spots where the teeth had been, and there was no blood left behind. Gen squirmed in the vine, and the ear had vanished.

"Sorry, guys...." He put his head down and grunted a bit weakly. "I wasted my energy and your time... Check the suit..."
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2011, 09:51:43 PM »
Gelidus nearly fell over as her foe disappeared into thin air. She grabbed the suit and anything else the hyena left behind and carried it with her as she ran to the door "We can check it later. Right now we have to get out of here and find out where we are!"
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2011, 09:56:07 PM »
Dominic looked around for while, the got up to get the bolts from the wall, and put them in his pocket, the came back to Gen"we best be getting out then, Does he have a gun on him?" Dominc began to help Gen up, and side carry him.
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2011, 10:14:21 PM »
"We don't need guns.. We're not in a place where they're needed. And... I can walk fine... Thanks for your help though... I won't be able to pull something of that immensity for a while..." Gen said softly, his side was hurting bad, but he didn't wish to become dead weight. He still couldn't believe that his theory had worked, and he was able to use it. Gen grabbed one of the charms which had been used to capture and wound them and looked over it carefully. He placed it down after he almost fully memorized the patterns, and looked to everyone else. "We don't have much time... We must leave now."
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2011, 10:55:05 PM »
"yes, we must go. Siyan and I have the advantage of offensive defense, Gelidus and Gen will follow, watch our backs." Dominic got up and walked towards the door, then stopped to wait for the rest.
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2011, 04:02:55 AM »
"You two are glass cannons... Offensive defense won't get you very far... We should just run for it..." Gen said gently, looking out the door to both sides of the hallway. He dug into his pocket and pulled out out a blue ribbon; ying his hair into a pony tail and bringing it to his front, as a procaution so he couldn't get yanked from the back or it caught in anything.

"Such a vain child.." The voice whispered into his head. He didn't even take out the mirror to see the spirit. "Take the left. And don't get caught, each time you do you put the other souls and I in trouble."

You've much explaining to do later, miss.." He said softly before turning to everyone else. "Follow me and please hurry.." He walked out the door and took the left at a fast pace, still a bit pale. This wasn't in his character, to escape. He was supposed to be good and listen... But things don't always work that way.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2011, 04:13:28 AM »
Gelidus followed Gen, unsure of where they were going. "How do you know where were headed?" Suddenly Sarah interrupted "He's knows where he's going. His spirit is giving him directions. Just follow him and get the heck out of there."
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2011, 02:42:47 AM »
Gen continued the walk with the other three in pursuit, his soul companion whispering details into his head. "Beyond the next the turn we have some friends waiting... Don't bother with offensive skills, there are too many to fight off. They know we are coming, so we must focus on getting out at the near exit." His voice was cold and monotone, his eyes pale and business like. "If you can distract them, please do, miss. But do not get yourself hurt, if souls can be hurt." He turned around to look at the others, stopping at a corner. His figure seemed different; he was more masculine that normal. His pale face wasn't marked with emotion. "If we get out I'm taking you all to my apartment. It's most likely morning so everybody should be out. I know we are in the city somewhere, and we didn't go far from where I was taken. There is no possible way to hide from these men, if you didn't notice, their puppets can see our companions. This must also mean they can track, because I've never seen any of the men before last night." He continued around the corner, watching the men clapping their ears shut and sweating. He held out the small mirror, rushing through and glancing to the men. They were each around a certain spot, on their knees and screaming. In the center was a glowing figure; a woman with her hands together and in a singing position for a choir. "Don't get close, my companion is using an immense amount of her and my energy to do this.. It won't be pleasant if you get snagged in." Conviently the door at the end of the hall was an exit. The exit led to an alley and as soon as the last person was out Gen fell against a wall after glowing for a second. He leaned his head down and drooled a bit, his saliva laced with blood. His legs shook and he groaned out, about to vomit. He tried to hold it in; but he couldn't. He pulled his hair out of his face and leaned over a gutter just in time; vomitting a mix of blood and stomach acids. He did it again; spilling his blood onto the ground but not on his clothes. The door opened and men flooded out, weakly he attempted to run into the daylit street which was filled with strangers. "Almost.. Hurry..." He said out in the form of labored gasps. He had withdrawn more energy than he had; causing his blood pressure to go through the roof.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2011, 04:35:58 AM »
"Damn you" Siyan said, pulling Gen near him. Siyan pulled Gen's neck back and bite it, making blood begin to spew out. "That will help you stay alive a little longer. It also will help me." Siyan put his arm up, his palm faceing the pouring me. "Scream my pets" he whispered as a large group of bats flew out from under him towards the group. Siyan took Gens hand, "Now is our chance,  run you fools, its only to stall!". Siyan began to run pulling Gen.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2011, 04:53:30 AM »
Gelidus grabbed Gen and help Siyan pull him. She ran with all her might to make it to the end of the hallway. She couldn't see much through the cloud of bats whipping away in the air. Though somehow she manged to spot the exit door, and she used the ice she had from early to open it. The light from out side started to flow through as the group hurried desperately to escape.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling we need.
Love is only a feeling.

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2011, 06:17:59 AM »
Gen let out a loud squeal as he was bitten, squirming desperately. His legs were moving almost automatically, his breath coming in quick gasps as he couldn't help but swallow down drool filled with blood, looking around once they got out of the alley. [codor=blue]"Down the hill... Make a left after.."[/color] He gave up words; too disoriented to speak. He directed them, stopping reluctantly when they reached his home. The men hadn't bothered to take pursuit; Gen running down the street and bleeding was enough to arouse suspicion. He led them into the two room apartment silently, his already bad vision blurring; he missed the door knob when he tried to open the door. His home was very clean, stainless white walls and, in the kitchenette, tiling, except for bootprints of dirt. The carpet was beige and his couch and loveseat were beige and red plaid. There was a small coffee table and television set, as well as a hall which led to three rooms. Gen broke the hold of thw two rushed to the hall, opening the bathroom door and going to the toilet to finish his vomitting, panting softly. He stuck his head out from the door, softly speaking. "M-make yourselves comfortable... I... I'm gonna clean myself..."
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2011, 01:54:02 PM »
"This has been fun.. but I think i'll make my leave now."
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2011, 05:33:21 PM »
Dominic had simply walked out, looking around,"Phhhh, City Streets, its where all Humans walk around." Dominic looks at the other 3," So what now?"
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2011, 09:52:20 PM »
"Those idiots are gonna get themselves taken again if you don't finish soon..." His companion had told him, while Gen looked in his medicine cabinet for the right medication. His skin was paler than normal due to the lost blood. He was exhausted in all meanings of the word. He walked out and looked to the three.

"I dunno about you but I gotta explain why I wasn't at work last night, why I am late for my classes, and why I probably won't be going to my other job. However, we can't go solo through this. Next time those guys will be more careful.. They already know what we can do. But if you wish to leave go ahead, I'm not going to do anything more than suggest."
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2011, 07:04:25 AM »
Gelidus didn't think to check the things she grabbed that were left by the hyena. She through them on Gen's couch and sat down on said couch. She was frustrated with the situation, and didn't like the few options given to her. "So let me get this straight. We can either stay together, and loose our life outside of watching for the enemy and keeping ourselves safe. We do this while worried every minute their going to come after us. OR we can live our lives and eventually get taken again and do this whole thing over again, but probly less successful next time. That's just great."
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling we need.
Love is only a feeling.