The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Facade  (Read 8459 times)

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
Re: Facade
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2011, 09:06:19 AM »
"I had never said we'd have to lose our normal lives.. It'd probably be safer to continue, but we have to be able to stick together at times... This isn't definite, it's just a theory of Irene's... But it does make sense if you think about it. There's two more options... We can send messages to each other through any method of communication every hour or so, or before they go to sleep and when they wake up.... When we don't receive a message from someone, we'd know they were gone.. The last, and impossible one would to be to never sleep again. But these people won't take you when people are around, so it's best to stay in well populated areas... Or we could try the police, but I doubt they'd be able to help.. They'd think we're crazy..." Gen rubbed his eyes gently, walking to his kitchenette and staring at the boot print. He growled a bit and got out a cloth from a drawer, soaking it in water and beginning to angrily scrub at it. "I had this floor perfect..." He ranted to himself in frustration.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2011, 06:03:17 PM »
Dominic stood leaning on the wall," I think we should stay together, then prepare ourselves and go back in there and kill them all, or atleast take control. Now before you say anything, just think about why they took us, They are out there, and im definately sure they wont stop." Dominic walked to another wall to lean on. "But if we are ganna stick together, it cant be here, they know where we live. We need a hidout."
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2011, 07:46:51 PM »
"I agree.. somehow.. with the mule. It makes no sense for all of us to wait in the spot were we have already been bagged. I suggest that we all move to a red cross shelter! All in favor of this say I. Anyone not,  it will take note but it matters  not" Siyan smiled widely.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2011, 08:55:52 PM »
Gelidus put her hand to her forehead and started rubbing it. She could only handle so much stupidity at a time. "OK...so how are we gonna kill them all? We know nothing about them, except they want to take us. We can just as well sleep here and take shifts as we can go to somewhere else. I don't see how going anywhere but here is going to make it safer. If they knew we had abilities before we told anyone, I'm pretty sure they can find us wherever we go. You guys are all jumping to solutions before we've even surveyed the situation. We need to figure out who took us and what kind of resources they have before we can plan anything."
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2011, 02:48:17 AM »
"I almost killed myself getting everyone out of there.. Plus I need to go grocery shopping.. I'm not going to let it become a priority. I've got to pay my bills and go to class; those are my priorities." He continued to scrub and looked up at the two. "But I don't anyone to get hurt. These guys have money, and knowledge.. In case none of you have notice, they can use  abilities through drawings." The tired human walked to the suit that had been taken and rummaged through its pockets, pulling out many slips of paper with symbols drawn on each. He opened it and rummaged through it, looking for more papers. He sighed and looked at the pants, turning them inside out to reveal another stitched into its fabric. He sighed and walked to his tv set, taking a digital camera from its top and photographing the papers one by one. After he finished, he held up the small stack and the pants. "The pants had been used to summon the hyena, I believe. Would you be able to confirm this Siyan? This stack would be the vines that attacked us, or more... Horse, would you burn all of these after Siyan's done, please? And be careful, I don't wish for you to get hurt...
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2011, 04:07:46 PM »
Siyan sighed, such a bothersome task. he sniffed the pants, running his finger over them, he looked at the ground. "Don't quote me but I believe he wasn't summoned, more along he was replicated as a shadow." Siyan tossed the pants to horse and sat down.

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2011, 07:02:37 PM »
Dominic looked, sniffed, and strocked his thumbs around them. " Hmm, also a very strange fabric then what normal type would be." Dominic then stood up, "You Guys might wanna turn around, im trying them on."
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2011, 07:14:05 AM »
"Erhm... I've a bathroom... And that's a bit unsafe, Horse... You don't know how the shadow cast thing will react, if it does.." Gen looked to the clock on his wall and back to the others, a bit tiredly. It was about 10:25am; he'd missed a class and a work shift.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2011, 08:15:10 AM »
Dominic strugles with the pants. "Im just trying them on, see if I feel anything strange, and I dont want to go to the Bathroom because whos to help me if your right. I dont want my ____ Eatin."
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2011, 03:37:51 PM »
Gelidus started walking out when Dominic started putting on the pants "With that, I'm out of here. You all are idiots. I'm solving this problem on my own. I'll be in the city library if you people get some sense." Gelidus made it to the door and opened it up. She paused for a second, giving everyone in the room one last chance to redeem themselves.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2011, 02:01:49 AM »
It wasn't like she had anywhere else to go...all alone in the large city of San Francisco, the best an orphan could hope for was sticking to well-lit areas of town and a clean sink to drink from. She was on her way to the park she had slept in the night before. It wasn't much, but the climbing set provided a dark enough spot to be safe from prying eyes. To her right loomed an apartment building, and on its front steps was where the child finally succumbed to her weariness and plopped down. She sighed, then yawned. She leaned back against the steps above her and closed her eyes, almost falling asleep...

The bracelet on her wrist, embedded with many silver-white diamonds, managed to gleam even in something as meager as the orangeish light of the street lamps.
x

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2011, 03:05:46 AM »
Drizzt wandered through the streets, ignoring the pain eminating from the deep cut on his left shoulder, trying to grasp all that had happened. He had seen his father killed in front of him, and had barely escaped. He stared at the pair of gloves that now adorned his hands.. the objects that his father made him swear to protect.
(And protected they shall be,) he thought, absentmindedly rubbing his injured shoulder.
It was then that he noticed a young deer girl sitting on the steps of a nearby appartment building.
Drizzt walked over and sat down next to the deer, noticing now that she had a bad leg. He stared up at the sky, the gears of his mind spinning rapidly.
"What do I do next, Father?" he muttered, looking at the stars as if expecting an answer. The stars gave no reply to his query.
He sighed and glanced at the child at his right. It was then that he realized that his presence had not gone unnoticed...
For the young deer was staring right back at him.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2011, 03:12:46 AM »
Dominic looks at Gelidus. "Look if you go out there alone youle obviously be captured again, Im trying them on to see if I feel any connection of any kind, you however is cowering out!"
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2011, 06:12:47 AM »
"Idiot? Rather cruel words for someone who let you into their home and assisted your escape from people trying to kill us. And vomitted blood.. I hate vomitting. If you wanna leave then go.. I need a nap before I get too aggressive..." He sat on the couch tiredly, looking at the others. "If anyone leaves, make sure you shut the door... If you stay, clean up after yourselves, please.." He layed black and folded his hands together, his soul companion seated next to him and watching the other three. Her golden and weak glow was visible in the reflection of the closed window, and she kept watching the others. The others were able to see her get up and her reflection was gone. She slowly walked out to the front.

"Two more... Where are you two? Her voice spoke to the other souls softly, as she looked around and approached the side of the steps, glancing down at the child and adult. The only way they'd know if they were there would be if they saw her reflection.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2011, 01:25:58 PM »
Siyan huffed at Gelidus' remark, "I miss, am no idiot." Siyan turned to the horse. "You sire, baffle me. How do you have the slightest idea of anything that you know nothing about. You don't. I sir, control spirits, I can feel the dark energy, you sir, play with fire, you do not speak to spirits. With that explain how you are suppose to feel anything?" Siyan hissed the words, as he turned back to the women. "Miss I shall acomany you, the hospital is on the way to the libriay, and I need to pick some stuff up." The bat said with a devilish smile, "Plus I need to give my wings some room to spread."