The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon: Remembrance (PG-13)  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
Pokemon: Remembrance (PG-13)
« on: August 08, 2011, 12:20:39 AM »
So! In recent days I have overcome my writer's block and got to writing my Pokemon fan-fiction once more! I have updated it extremely so, and it is almost completely unlike what it once was. Renamed Remembrance and having characters changed around to better suit my comforts (I was overwhelmed before D: ). My character and Pokemon stay relatively the same, but other involvement is drastically altered and simplified for ease of following.

Thanks to Otebon for the editing and proofreading, as it helped me find some of the flaws in the rough that are all but inevitable. I am and always will be open to constructive criticism so I may better write this story and I am excited to see how you all enjoy this! This is geared more towards Pokemon savvy readers, but I'm certain you can gather necessary information if you are not!

I am attempting to show my take on a "realistic" world of Pokemon. This takes place well into the future, and society has advanced beyond measure, and there is unbelievable technology in place! Some examples being personal shielding systems built into all clothing products that prevent harm from ballistics and throwing weapons, nanobots that allow for Pokemon to communicate just as humans might (meaning new languages can be learned!), and riding gloves that give you the grip of a spider as to prevent falls and loss of grip. Society has also gone back to a more humble look, using designs much like now (as history often repeats itself) despite its brilliant advances. Though no world is perfect and tragedies can occur. Thus, the title is earned. Many curious changes will be noticeable within this tale, so be on the lookout for them, and do enjoy the offer! After many years, here is the official story! Enjoy!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 08:02:08 AM by Sytex, Reason: Update. »

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
Re: Pokemon: Remembrance (PG-13)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 08:09:24 AM »
Chapter one is completed, read it here!

V For after the read only! Do not spoil it for yourselves! V
Spoiler for Hidden:
I know, the introduction is rather sad. But it gives Nicholas Blare the necessary drive and his mother the necessary convincing to allow him on his journey. Rex and Alex were initially going to go with him, but then I would be overwhelmed by the amount of characters to control at any given point of the story. ._. That's what made me lose focus on it back when. And yes, Flare is a shiny Charizard. See, I once did some soft setting for a female Charmander on my Firered, and by absolutely pure chance... I got a shiny, female, Rash natured Charmander! Holy shit, right?! I raised her, but eventually lost her in game after my house was broken into a few years ago. :/ So I pay her memory here! And she is also the identical twin sister of my Pokesona, Nicholas Sintari. (HINTEDY HINT HINT.) He's only different by a blue belly and wing membrane set.

BUT ANYWAYS. This is where the journey is announced, and the next chapter will have it beginning.