The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: free badge contest  (Read 6629 times)

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
Re: free badge contest
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2011, 01:03:51 PM »
Though making her job even worse doesn't exactly help...

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2011, 03:19:22 PM »
Well if you had her you would find this funny... well at least most of the class did.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2011, 08:38:10 PM »
Most people also agree that gays shouldn't marry.. plus maybe she has her reasons statistically females tend to be smarter. Anyways...
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2011, 08:46:20 PM »
please stay on topic

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2011, 09:16:38 PM »
To be fair it's not half as bad as some of the stuff we did to our teachers. besides you shouldn't make assumptions based on statistics. It's sexism fair and square, you should've reported it as it's illegal.

anyway. today at work this woman came in and, lets be honest, she didn't look great. short, matted hair with unknown substances strewn through it, Dark, heavy bags under her eyes as if she'd been up all night for the past year. Her teeth, well what was left of her teeth were a cheesy yellow with bits of her breakfast still stuck in between them.
She was wearing an old fleece top with stains and holes all over it. Her bottoms weren't in a much better state either.

So she came up to my till and she really badly stunk. I ignored it as well as her appearance and smiled at her asking how she was. She said that she wanted some money for the train to leeds and I said that I was sorry, but I didn't have any money on me ( which was true) and then she was like well can I have some out of the till, to which I replied flatly 'no, it's not my money to give out'. and she kept going on saying like 'just £10' or 'Just a few quid', to which I kept saying sorry but there was nothing I could do, suggesting that she talk to the ticket officer at the station to see if they could work something out. then, out of nowhere she charged at the till I wasn't operating (there was no money in it as we'd just taken it out to count it in the back) and she reached over to try  and take some of the non-existant money, to which I responded in kind. Grabbing her arm, I twisted around to her back and kicked the back of her legs so she was on her knees, then phoned the police while I held her there. about 6 or 7 minutes later a few officers arrived and took her off me, saying that they've had a few incidents with her before but she's managed to get away from them. That was the end of that. About halfway through my manager walked in on me holding this woman down and obviously she was a bit confused until I told her the situation.

But yeah, most exciting day so far hah.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2011, 08:47:11 PM »
remember...you can make two entries if you want!
8D

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2011, 08:07:33 PM »
Will these be mailed with a string and all or is it just a digital file to print and laminate yourself?

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2011, 08:21:27 PM »
oh its the WHOLE deal. drawn, elaminated..neck lanyard and all
<3

Shadow hide you..

Offline Fly Boy

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Founding Baconist
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian Husky
  • Coloring: Typical Coloring for a Husky with extra black fur on the paws.
  • Height: '6"1
  • Weight: ~185 lb
  • Build: Built more for endurance, not speed
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2011, 09:24:20 PM »
This is a little something that changed my life, I've told it to many of my friends who don't believe me, but I KNOW it happened:

About 6 months ago, a friend's father died. He was close to me, supported me, and offered me a home away from home at times. He was my mentor for life. And he died one day after mowing his lawn, the heat getting the best of him. The funeral was a few days after... the service was packed, due to his generous personality. After the service ended, I walked outside, sat in my truck, and checked my phone for messages as I was going to powered flight training later that day and it was possible that I might solo. As I checked my messages, a light drizzle began to fall around that baptist church, as if the heavens were also mourning the loss. It caused me to reflect on our times together, and all that he did for me.

Now, just a few months ago, in the heat of summer in Florida, I had planned a cross country flight down toward Titusville (same as the Kennedy Space Center area  :P ) with my friend (the same one who's father died months ago). The flight down there was delightful, despite the light turbulence, common in the summer heat, even in the morning. So we spent the day  at Kennedy Space Center, enjoying the sights, looking at the last space shuttle on the pad, riding the Launch Experience ride over and over again... It was fun. My friend and I then returned to the airport, about to leave to fly back to Jacksonville, and I took a look at the weather map. There were some small, scattered thunderstorms in the area, no biggie, and a large cold front sitting almost stationary a few miles north of the Florida-Georgia state line, it should be no factor. So we take off, for about another hour of flight.

Quite frankly, even the best of pilots have mistakes in judgement some times, especially when it comes to weather. Unbeknownst to me, that Cold Front and the massive, killer thunderstorms started moving very quickly. They were covering Jacksonville and stretched about 20 miles to the south of my intended landing point. Once I reached this line of storms, it was too late for me to turn back. The flying time before had taken more gas then I expected, leaving me in a situation that I'd barely make the airport. I had to press on into this huge, towering anvil, made of the finest ice that would kill a man. I dropped my altitude to a barely safe minimum, and I still could barely see the ground. I struggled against the controls to hold myself level as the currents and wind shear pushed my puny aircraft to its structural limits, threatening to tear it apart and leave me tumbling into the white abyss that surrounded me. It seemed almost impossible that I would get to the airport, so I started looking for a road or field to land in. But all I saw was trees, trees, and more trees. It seemed hopeless, either I would I'd crash into the trees and die or I'd crash into the trees and live, leaving myself with multiple wounds and a HUGE insurance bill to pay.

What happened next still confounds me. The heavens seemed to calm, allowing me to release my white knuckle grip on the control yoke, and visibility greatly improved, revealing my destination within ten miles of my location. The warm glow of the setting sun made the clouds look like fire. But with contrasting reds, oranges, and even blues, that made it look like heaven.  I fire-walled the engine, listening to the power of 150 horses jerk my small plane toward my objective. I set up in the landing pattern and landed, and no sooner did my wheels touch ground, the sky unleashed its fury. Hail started to pelt my airplane as I taxied to the parking area, safe.

Again, I have no idea what happened that afternoon. And I'm not a very religious person, but I have a feeling that my old mentor was still with me, even after death.

So ya... that's my story/near death experience and I'm sticking to it.

FurAffinity:CLICK ME!
Deviant Art:CLICK ME!

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2011, 10:03:56 PM »
Fiddlesticks I need to think of something even more awesome than what all of you have written!

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2011, 10:51:09 PM »
alright. the deadline is quickly coming 'round the corner

ten more days before i decide my winner
KEEP AT IT GUYZ@!

Shadow hide you..

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2011, 03:18:16 AM »
9 more days pplz

hurry and make entries!

Shadow hide you..

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2011, 03:36:48 AM »
Alright, well this is a short one, but rather hilarious.

I went to the zoo this weekend with my friend who thinks it's awesome I'm a furry and his family. While in the primate exhibit, I was looking at one exhibit where there were only a few monkeys when the one in the back . . . well, let's say he was "Shining his helmet". Seriously! Right in the middle of the exhibit, he just looked at himself, and straight started doing it right in front of all the little kids. The best part was seeing all the parents notice it before their kids and try to shoo them away from the exhibit. Literally the funniest moment of my weekend.

Offline WinterFur

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I bite.
    • St0rm.net Gaming
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Dragon -|- Anthro Wolf
  • Coloring: Dragon: mainly black, some acidic green, bloodred markings -|- Wolf: mostly white with black and some dark grey
  • Height: 6'8''
  • Weight: 140 lbs.
  • Build: lean, well defined muscle tone
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2011, 05:19:35 AM »
I was driving myself home from a friend's house on a Sunday late last February, about 10PM, and this guy in a black Dodge Neon with a broken passenger side tail light, and a mini spare on the right rear, blazes past me on a double yellow, up a hill.  I touched the horn on my Caravan to show my disdain for his idiocy.  He proceeds to back into the end of a road across from the WaySide bar on county road 581, (we're leaving town by now) and shuts his lights off to wait.  I go by, seeing him there, regardless of how he thought I didn't, and he comes flying out of the road with his high beams on, tailgating me at 60 MPH at night in late Feb.  I put up with him for a little bit, then brake-checked him.  I didn't know the brakes on my van were... bad.  The driver's side front rotor was toast, the friction ring had previously separated from the center hub. (Never made a sound, pads were also toast on both sides D :<) The passenger side grabbed hard though, and both rears locked up.  I was fishtailing a '93 Dodge Caravan at sixty, on dry pavement, on a straight stretch.  Had I not just the Friday before, replaced my driver's side rear shock I would have rolled badly.

The numb nut backed off for a bit, probably thinking black ice.  He caught up again, at the beginning of a 40MPH reduced speed zone that goes past Teal's 581 Cash (store) and starts flashing his entire headlight system at me.  I thought: "Alright [removed], you want to follow me home? I'll show you why you don't."  I took the shortcut home: The unplowed seasonal "Steel Bridge Road".  He followed me, flashing his lights like an idiot for the next ten miles, (very annoying) until I went past a rough, torn up, intersection.  The donut on the back of his car sucked him right off the road, into the ditch.  I haven't seen hide, nor hair, of that black Neon since.  Serves him right.

At least I don't try to raise h3** when I know my vehicle can't keep up.  I even fixed my brakes the next day, after looking at why I fishtailed.

Spoiler for Hidden:
[RAGE]The four letter word that was in there was totally censored, it only had a prefix and a postfix attached to four asterisks.  I deliberately toned it down further than I usually do exactly so I wouldn't get a warning...  The actual swear was 100% censored while still getting the point across.  More attention has been drawn to it than there would have been without doing anything.[/RAGE]
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 07:49:21 PM by WinterFur, Reason: Foul language »

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2011, 03:35:17 PM »
*watches the date on my computer* :|