The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 3977 times)

Amonymous

Greetings
« on: August 23, 2011, 01:05:11 AM »
Hello Furries, we are Anonymous,

For however long you have been on the internet, people have been trying to shut you down.
Anonymous is not okay with this.
We are here to tell you that we will fight for you all, and your rights to have interest in what you have interest in.
People have called you freaks, but have they looked in the mirror lately?

We are Anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us!

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 01:08:37 AM »
Heh, well, regardless of who you are or pretend to be (as nothing is certain on the internet), the notion, if truthful, is a nice one.

Amonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 01:19:50 AM »
I can't promise that we'll make fighting for Furries our primary objective, but we will do it.

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Probably the coolest fox ever.
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur
  • Height: 5 Feet 11 Inches
  • Weight: 155 pounds
  • Build: In very good physical shape, lots of muscle, but it's lean and not bulky at all.
  • Currently: Glad to be back in the US of A. :)
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 01:21:47 AM »
Much appreciated, friend. Most people just don't know anything about us. And thus, (per usual) fear the unknown.
Die the same way you were born, screaming and bathed in blood.
Who and what are simple questions, but why, will always make people cower. - My friend Eamon
The ones going into battle expecting the worst, are also prepared for the worst. - Me
Is the glass half empty or half full? If empty, you can still drink out of a half empty cup. - Me
Don't be stupid. - Me

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Amonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 01:31:18 AM »
Much appreciated, friend. Most people just don't know anything about us. And thus, (per usual) fear the unknown.

If you think about, both Furries and Anonymous are feared for the same reason of being unknown or being abnormal, so in a sense we have some things in common.

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
  • Build: In very good physical shape, lots of muscle, but it's lean and not bulky at all.
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 01:33:27 AM »
This is true. Although, I'm curious as to why you've come to us saying you'll fight for us? What exactly are your reasons?
Who and what are simple questions, but why, will always make people cower. - My friend Eamon
The ones going into battle expecting the worst, are also prepared for the worst. - Me
Is the glass half empty or half full? If empty, you can still drink out of a half empty cup. - Me
Don't be stupid. - Me

Amonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 01:37:21 AM »
This is true. Although, I'm curious as to why you've come to us saying you'll fight for us? What exactly are your reasons?

The reason being is that, a lot of the time people will try to shut down Furry related websites, remove certain videos from Youtube and etc., as Anonymous we are not okay with this kind of censorship (a lot of us uphold the Antisec Movement) I say we'll fight for you because the next time a Furry related piece of material gets removed from the internet for stupid reasons, some of us "in Anonymous" will spring into action.

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 01:42:01 AM »
I think I've heard of "Anonymous" before. I have to say I'm okay with you guys being around. I'm glad you guys will stand up for us. I'm sure I'm speaking for us all when I say thank you for being one of the few groups that would stand for us.
Don't be stupid. - Me

Amonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 01:43:56 AM »
I think I've heard of "Anonymous" before. I have to say I'm okay with you guys being around. I'm glad you guys will stand up for us. I'm sure I'm speaking for us all when I say thank you for being one of the few groups that would stand for us.

Not a problem friend, all types of people are in Anonymous, and we think the people trying to ruin you are the true corrupt ones in the world.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 01:44:52 AM »
i sense a coming storm... o.O
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Amonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 01:48:13 AM »
i sense a coming storm... o.O

We'll have to see what happens.

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 01:49:02 AM »
To be honest, Anon. I stand for what you've shown me today. I don't agree with censorship against a certain culture or society because of the abnormal traits they hold. I would go as far as to say that a lot of censorship going on as of late is just a tool to prevent free thinking.

If you would like we could continue this conversation in private message. So not as to break any forum rules that we may not be remembering.
Don't be stupid. - Me

Amonymous

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 01:58:50 AM »

If you would like we could continue this conversation in private message. So not as to break any forum rules that we may not be remembering.

I Agree.

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 02:19:16 AM »
Thing is that you could be a random person that is trolling around, or indeed a spokesperson for the group of people that is widely known. You could even be fishing for false trust to launch a heavy attack later on. Though witnessing many DDos attacks on various (and completely innocent) websites, makes me hope this is serious.

Don't get me wrong, even if I'm not a part of your community I still support what you do. But you can't blame me for being a little bit cautious.

Question though! What are you planning to do? You say fight for us, but does that mean you will attack those that attack fur related websites and content? Will you use this account to update us with your actions or maybe raise awareness/spread news? Or did you just inform us now so that we can assume you will work in the shadows?

Edit:
Also, are there any other sites like this one where you operate? Or are you launching a series of operations like this one right now? I also wonder about FurAffinity, as they get attacked more often than this site.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 02:23:59 AM by The Great Puncia »

Amonymous

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, 02:28:38 AM »
Thing is that you could be a random person that is trolling around, or indeed a spokesperson for the group of people that is widely known. You could even be fishing for false trust to launch a heavy attack later on. Though witnessing many DDos attacks on various (and completely innocent) websites, makes me hope this is serious.

Don't get me wrong, even if I'm not a part of your community I still support what you do. But you can't blame me for being a little bit cautious.

Question though! What are you planning to do? You say fight for us, but does that mean you will attack those that attack fur related websites and content? Will you use this account to update us with your actions or maybe raise awareness/spread news? Or did you just inform us now so that we can assume you will work in the shadows?

Edit:
Also, are there any other sites like this one where you operate? Or are you launching a series of operations like this one right now? I also wonder about FurAffinity, as they get attacked more often than this site.

We are planning to spread awareness about this operation when something happens against Furries for great injustice,I personally, am not a hacker, so yes I would be more of a spokesman for the group, and currently (well to my knowledge) this is the only Furry site we're operating on.