The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 3988 times)

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
Re: Greetings
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011, 02:34:15 AM »
Well, I haven't been too much of a fan of your group, but I believe I more or less agree on what you've been saying here.
...and I suppose I wouldn't say no to bit less hating and trolling on us furries...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 02:37:03 AM by Timmy Fox »
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2011, 02:36:17 AM »
Well Well Well, what do we have here?

Pleased to meet you, anon, I hope to get to know you better.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Amonymous

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2011, 02:39:03 AM »

Pleased to meet you, anon, I hope to get to know you better.

Likewise friend!

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2011, 02:43:42 AM »
As noble a cause as this may seem, fighting back will only cause more problems in my mind v.v

The only thing that keeps people going, is that they keep getting the reaction they're trolling for.
So when a whole group of people is formed to try and stop it, what do they get beside a good laugh? =S

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2011, 02:48:52 AM »
Anonymous is capable of some rather impressive things though if they really do put all their power into it. You hear about them being able to find criminals with info not even the police are able to obtain.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to this.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2011, 02:50:02 AM »
Nic put it quite well: "Fighting back will only cause more problems."

Within our community, if there are issues, bring it up with a moderator or admin. Retaliation and attacking their sites will only incite them to more action. Most of the time when they attack, they do it to bring attention to themselves.

So if you would, don't be a vigilante.

Amonymous

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2011, 02:54:18 AM »
Nic put it quite well: "Fighting back will only cause more problems."

Within our community, if there are issues, bring it up with a moderator or admin. Retaliation and attacking their sites will only incite them to more action. Most of the time when they attack, they do it to bring attention to themselves.

So if you would, don't be a vigilante.

Well, if you read previous posts I NEVER said anything about hacking, now, can I say the same for other Anons? No I cannot, but I was NEVER preaching hacking.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2011, 02:55:10 AM »
That may be true, but it would be wise to not encourage it.

Amonymous

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2011, 03:05:05 AM »
That may be true, but it would be wise to not encourage it.

I was also never encouraging it, as much as it seemed like it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 03:12:21 AM »
Appearances quite often speak louder than the intended action. But if you would, if you see any problems within the Forums (IRC included), report them to a moderator or admin to have it dealt-with accordingly.

Amonymous

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2011, 03:15:50 AM »
Appearances quite often speak louder than the intended action. But if you would, if you see any problems within the Forums (IRC included), report them to a moderator or admin to have it dealt-with accordingly.

Will do.

Offline Egan

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • lmoa im not here
    • Awards
  • Species: Air Dragon
  • Coloring: Dragon fursona, White with black underbelly and purple inner ears
  • Height: 5 '9
  • Weight: 179 Pounds
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 05:34:22 AM »
Well, although Anonmyous can never really move as a whole, It's nice to see at least a small sect of it be with the furs for once.
After all, mostly Anonymous is totally anti fur.
Thanks again for standing for us.

Amonymous

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 07:27:17 PM »
Well, although Anonmyous can never really move as a whole, It's nice to see at least a small sect of it be with the furs for once.
After all, mostly Anonymous is totally anti fur.
Thanks again for standing for us.

It's our pleasure to ally with you guys!

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 09:58:32 PM »
As noble a cause as this may seem ... DDoSing trolls isn't going to solve any problems If anything It will just bring more problems in fact its stupid, if anything it will have the complete opposite effect >.>

Also, No offense but I find it very weird that your braking one of the main rules of Anonymous? I get that Anonymous is a pseudo-group in the since that there is no leader and it doesn't really exist but is just a bunch of individuals and small groups that sail under a common flag, but majority of people "in" Anonymous aren't going to stick up against anti-fur-... ism there goals and ideology vary drastically from person to person, and I mean its fine if you wanna fight anti-fur-ism thats all fine and dandy but the overwhelming majority of people that comprise Anonymous have much more important goals in mind such as fighting the church of Scientology... so I'm going to call BS on this operation unless more proof is given.... but what ever floats your boat it doesn't concern me because I don't have a big enough attention span to keep up with things that don't pertain to me directly and with that being said I bid you farewell
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 10:04:10 PM by Aloneness »

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 10:42:27 PM »
As noble a cause as this may seem ... DDoSing trolls isn't going to solve any problems If anything It will just bring more problems in fact its stupid, if anything it will have the complete opposite effect >.>

Also, No offense but I find it very weird that your braking one of the main rules of Anonymous? I get that Anonymous is a pseudo-group in the since that there is no leader and it doesn't really exist but is just a bunch of individuals and small groups that sail under a common flag, but majority of people "in" Anonymous aren't going to stick up against anti-fur-... ism there goals and ideology vary drastically from person to person, and I mean its fine if you wanna fight anti-fur-ism thats all fine and dandy but the overwhelming majority of people that comprise Anonymous have much more important goals in mind such as fighting the church of Scientology... so I'm going to call BS on this operation unless more proof is given.... but what ever floats your boat it doesn't concern me because I don't have a big enough attention span to keep up with things that don't pertain to me directly and with that being said I bid you farewell

Imma have to side with Aloneness on this one. I'm not going to "Stop" you, I'm just voicing my distrust, and my opinion in no way reflects that of others in the furry community.