The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Competition  (Read 17699 times)

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
Re: Competition
« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2011, 03:39:49 AM »
Kay walked into the principals office shortly after Dawn did and sat down next to her giving a nod of hello. "Hello Principal Boston," she said with a smile and crossed her legs gently in the center of the room.

Armand was the last to arrive and sauntered in tiredly and sat down in the third chair. "Good afternoon ladies, good afternoon Principal Boston."

Kay shifted in her seat a little bit when Armand entered the room, what happened to the black gruff unicorn that she had been talking to earlier in the day, she wondered. "So what's on the agenda?" Kay asked ambiguously, and somewhat concerned.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2011, 04:06:39 AM »
When Nash left, Dingo let out a sigh of relief, glad to be alone. He reached inside his backpack and pulled out a half empty box of cigarettes. He reached for the door and stuck his head out to make sure no one he bumped into would follow him. He went down the hall and found the smelly, rusted stairwell. He reached the first floor and opened the door to the emergency exit after searching for any type of device that would trigger an alarm. He quietly closed the door behind him and found himself outside in a small secluded grove with a tall oak tree. He sat down under the long shadow of the tree and watched the sun fall over the mountains. He rolled up the sleeve of his plad button up, revealing a tattoo on the underside of his forearm. He lit a cigarette after looking around for witnesses one last time and did some meditation as he started to doze off.
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
« Reply #167 on: October 18, 2011, 05:07:57 AM »
Alexander nodded and waited for the forth teacher to walk in quietly. "I shall discuss it when our last teacher gets in."

~

Silently, a tall and pale skinned man walked in. He had blue eyes and long blond hair, and in general was very reminiscent of Blair. "Apologies for being late." He said softly. His voice was masculine and very polite. He scoped out the teachers beside him, and Dawn did the same.

~

Alexander looked at all four of them. "As you know, you are here to bring out the qualities of each student properly. Arcana, Charm, Fighter, and Science." He looked to each teacher respectively, eyes falling upon the blond man at last. "Arcana studies is in the responsibility of Ms. Raymond, Charm in the responsibility of Ms. Maheteha, Fighter in the responsibility of Mr. Dyseli, and Science in the responsibility of Mr. Avery. There is a type of betting pool placed upon which class shall be the most valuable to a person, which is why our weekly exams will be placed with intermixing each class. There is also a side experiment, to see how Science students do without any other classes, and everyone without Sciences. Predicted results are that the Charm students, who will learn how to cancel or deflect attacks of Fighter and Arcana students, shall be defeated by the Science dorm. The Arcana students, who will use the new found magics, should fall to Fighters. It is your job to prove these predictions wrong."

Dawn sighed with dismay, while the science teacher grinned a bit deviously. "That's no competition at all... He mused, while Dawn sipped her tea quietly.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2011, 12:17:06 AM »
i quietly slid around a corner as i followed the girl i had seen.  human. what is a human doing here ? i thought.

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2011, 01:42:24 AM »
Blair continued on her way out of the academy, keeping her purse close as she went into the city, which was a few blocks away. The road to the academy was anything but crowded, and there was a pleasant breeze that flowed through Blair's golden locks. The small walk of quiet was gone, however, as she walked into the city. Loud bustling, car horns honking, people on their cell phones, and general noise filled her ears. She sighed a bit and looked around, many words popping into her sight. She looked around for a few seconds, until she saw a store labeled "grocery," which she walked into.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: October 19, 2011, 01:58:22 AM »
Dingo checked the time on his phone and put it back in his pocket. He figured he better get back to the dorm before Nash got back. He rubbed his cigarette butt into the dirt and stood up. He walked towards the emergency door and realized there werent any handle on the outside. "-_-" He thought. Dingo walked around to the front side of the building and walked into the door, brushing shoulders with a couple people in the crowded hallway. He smelt his shirt and realized he wreaked of smoke, which explained some weird looks he was getting. He reached his dorm and grabbed some cologne, then sprayed it all over his shirt. He jumped back into bed and shut his eyes, waiting for Nash as he fell asleep with ease, still relaxed from his buzz.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2011, 02:06:23 AM »
*cassandra walks out of the main admisions office and starts walking about the campus trying to find where all her classes are and ignores the staring people* mmmm now lets see.
 *she looks at her clast list: *
1) Classical Magic(dark/light type things)
2) singular combat
3) agility and damage reduction
4) Endurance
mm i wonder if anyone else has the same classes..... *she continues to glance down at the map in her other hand clearly a little confused at the set up.*
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline [Sov]

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2011, 03:46:18 AM »
Kay sat back in her chair and eyed the science teacher crookedly, and then looked back to the Principal, but only a glance was given. "Oh there will be competition, sir. My Charm students will defeat your Science students 10 times over." She said confidently, because the plan that she had was to make them strong, and sturdy, as well as nimble enough to escape and deflect attacks from any of the others.

Armand laughed deeply "You think your Charm students will be able to beat a class of pure fighters? Under my instruction these students will learn everything they need to know." He said confidently, with a little bit of a proud undertone in his voice.

Meanwhile, Nash had gone off to the Nurses office again and when he walked in she sighed and looked at him over her glasses "Yes, Mr. Rio?" she said to him tiredly. Nash replied "I think my magic teacher made my wrist better, maybe. She told me to come here to see." he chuckled uncomfortably at the words that just came out of his mouth. "I'll call the orthopedist to bring the machine and check if you want, but all of this is going on your bill, you know." Nash gulped at the thought, a bill meant it would be going to his parents, meant it would be known to them that he was injured, which meant a frantic phone call from his Mother if he didn't call her first. He'd do it tomorrow. "Yeah," was what came out of his mouth.

15 minutes later the orthopedist came back into the room, "Good evening Mr. Rio, I just saw you not too long ago, but you claim your magic teacher has healed you?" he questioned Nash. Nash looked at him and shrugged not saying anything, because he didn't claim it, his teacher did. "Well I'll check you out, just to see what's going on." The orthopedist pulled out the portable machine again and did another scan of his wrist, showing a perfectly healed tendon. "Impossible," was the only thing that the orthopedist had to say. Nash looked over at the screen also seeing a perfectly healed tendon his excitement grew in his belly knowing that he'd be able to get back to fighting immediately. "Now Nash, don't go over doing it tomorrow just because this shows that it's healed. I don't trust the bonds, so, take it easy. I'll write a new note for you stating that you are not to use your right arm in combat for 2 weeks, just to be sure." Nash started to get upset at that point "2 weeks?! But it's healed! It looks like nothing ever happened to it, ever!! Come on please just the rest of this week and then let me go back to regular fighting?! Please!" His begging worked because the orthopedist agreed to it and gave him a note excusing him from contact on his right hand for the rest of this week. "If it hurts again, you put that brace back on and come here immediately, okay?" The orthopedist said to him and Nash nodded quickly. "Thank you." Nash ran out of the nurses office quickly and back to his dorm, this time, holding his brace in his right hand, instead of on it. Bursting through the door of the dorm room he said to Dingo "It's healed! It worked!"

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
And just in time
In the right place

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2011, 04:00:02 AM »
Dingo sat up quickly, as Nash frightened him when the door slammed. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the brace he held in his hand. "Really? It worked? Thats great!" Dingo said patting him on the shoulder. "Now you can fight right? You never know what kind of trouble we might get into tonight when we check out the town." Dingo grinned and laughed a little as he nudged Nash. "Well what do you say we go see what this place has to offer huh?"

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2011, 04:06:42 AM »
meanwhi;e Cassandra is stll wandeing around trying to find the doorms and finaly gives up and sits on a bench, pulls out a skech pad and starts drawing, " i should find someone that can help but i mght as well draw... there are so many nice things to draw around here" she smiles to her self anstarts to sketch some of the different buildings, and trying to stave off her rising sence of panic.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 04:11:46 AM by Kaya_0223 »
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline [Sov]

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2011, 04:15:55 AM »
"Hell yeah, buddy lets go!"Nash noticed an ultra high level of cologne on Dingo, but decided to ignore it. They'd be outside soon anyway so it wouldn't be filling his sensitive wolf nose anymore. Upon leaving the dorm building Nash spotted another human girl, but not the same one that he and Dingo had seen before. She was sitting at a table drawing, what she was drawing he didn't know, but didn't give it much thought. It was very shortly after leaving the dorm building he remembered that his fur had been shaved down and he had a pink bald spot on his wrist. It looked silly, but he decided to point it out to dingo. "This was where the tendon was torn, and to see it with the sonogram they had to shave my fur off...now I've got this pink bald spot. Ughhh. At least the brace used to cover that."

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
And just in time
In the right place

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: October 19, 2011, 04:23:51 AM »
Cassandra started to get bord with drawing and decided to try to pratice just getting a small black flame to apear in the palm of her hand. she she closes her eyes and holds the image of a small candle with a black flame. a small flame starts to apear in her plam and she smiles at the warmth  in her arm, but as soon as she opens one eye slightly to look at the flame, it swells and makes a minor explosion in her face sending her toppling over backwords and out of the bench. "ow ow ow ... why does it always do that!... ugh this is really starting to ..grrr" she continues to mutter darkly to her self, as she is getting up.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2011, 04:28:04 AM »
Dingo tried to hold back a laugh, but a chuckle made it through. "You could have worn a jacket, or asked to borrow one of my sleeved shirts. But dont worry, It's not noticea..." Dingo was cut off by a small bang. He saw the girl sitting on the bench fall backwards out of the corner of his eye. He ran over to help her to her feet. "Geeze, are you okay?"

Offline [Sov]

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2011, 04:29:20 AM »
Nash followed Dingo over to the girl who had been knocked off the bench that he had noticed earlier. "What just happened?" He said as Dingo was already on helping her up from getting knocked over.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
And just in time
In the right place

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2011, 04:35:09 AM »
She looks up surprised, then blushes. "well uh.. i  my element blew up in my face.... um thank you for helping me up..My my name is Cassandra. its a pleasure meet you." when she speaks they can hear a faint British accent.