The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Competition  (Read 17704 times)

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
Re: Competition
« Reply #240 on: October 22, 2011, 05:36:28 AM »
Dingo looked up at Nash, slightly confused. "Yeah, im fine...What makes you ask?" He questioned, sitting down on his messy bed.
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #241 on: October 22, 2011, 05:52:52 AM »
as i slip into the library i inhale deeply all the scents of the vast room "ah!" i mutter "nothing like the  smell of old books"

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #242 on: October 22, 2011, 04:38:18 PM »
Nash sat on his own bed "You just seemed to be a little off after this morning, I guess things were just crazy, it's been a hard day for both of us," Nash said as he scratched the top of his head. "Lets get to bed, we've got to do all of this tomorrow again." He said as he pulled his covers over his legs and crawled into his bed getting comfortable, or as comfortable as the bed would allow him to.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: October 22, 2011, 05:23:30 PM »
"Its been a rough day i guess." Dingo said laying on his bed on top of his covers. "And you're right, lets get some sleep, never know what tomorrow will bring..." Dingo wrapped his arms around his pillow and hugged it tightly to the side of his head. "See ya in the morning."

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
« Reply #244 on: October 22, 2011, 05:38:18 PM »
After some practice, Blair finally got her own mist to expose from herself. It's hue was a very light blue, and she hummed softly as she continued to go by the book. She sat outside to try the first and basic magic attack, which was basically an arrow of mental energy. She sat in the grass with a light hum, proceeding to focus her mist to condense in the form of an arrow. However, once she had done this, it flew madly through the air. She squeaked and almost panicked, losing her focus and causing it to break apart into her light mist. Deciding she was done, she took to the book and quickly ran inside, rushing to her room and shutting the door. "Lance you should hav-" She stopped, seeing Lance's bed empty. She then sighed, putting her book on the stack and proceeding with her nightly routine, rather lonely as she did so. After she was clean and dressed, she layed herself in bed and attempted to sleep.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: October 22, 2011, 09:50:21 PM »
i attempted to creep past the librarian. dropping on all fours and reverting to my feral form. as i slunk past the desk i was hyper-aware of every single small noise, most undetectable  by human ears, every scent was yet another peice of information about my surroundings.i resisted the urge to bolt as i crept onward.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 01:06:18 AM by whitewolf »

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #246 on: October 24, 2011, 03:46:03 AM »
Cassandra leaves the other room and begins wandering around out on the campus looking for the Arcana dorms, after  what she believed, had to be at least twenty min, she spotted the big brick building and was mentally cursing herself for not noticing it earlier. It was closer to the admissions office than she had thought. She walks up the steps and into the main part of the dorms and looked around at the layout. It was almost the same setup as the charm dorms but everything was planer and not as lavish. to the right there was a staircase, and directly in front of her about a few feet away from the bulletin board was an elevator. She glanced at the elevator then back to the stairs. Cassandra took the stairs, up to the second floor and started to walk down the hall looking for her room number. "mm lets see." she mummers to her self as shes walking through the hall, "206...room 206.. where are you.." She passes the room then looks to her left and sees a room marked 208 and turns around. She stops at room 206 and gives a courtesy knock to whomever might be in there then opens the door.

Post Merge: October 24, 2011, 04:31:24 AM
she looks in and sees someone fast asleep in the other bed, and her name tag on hers. Cassandra quietly closes the door and, changes into her night clothes. She sets her phone to go off at 7:30 to wake her. She yawns and thinks to her self, /today was a great day, i have already met some new friends.. hopefully/ She lays down and is out by the time her head hits the pillow.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 04:31:24 AM by Kaya_0223, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: October 24, 2011, 10:50:56 AM »
i sit and begin to read a book on theory, after the clock marks an hour passed, i am fast asleep in one of the librarys chairs. before i fell asleep i had set my alarm on my phone for 6:00, the best time to catch the sunrise.

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #248 on: October 24, 2011, 04:24:34 PM »
Nash's alarm started ringing at 7am the next morning for Dingo and Nash to get ready for day two of their new school life. Nash hit the snooze alarm, and 10 minutes later is buzzed again, so it hit it one more time and when it rang a second time it was now 7:20am and Nash threw his left leg out of bed followed by his right leg, and then sat up slowly stretching and yawing. He grabbed his pillow and threw it at Dingo "Get up ya lazy lion," he said with smile and grabbed his towel and went off to the showers returning 15 minutes later clean and smelling fresh. He wrapped his wrists and ankles again as todays training would probably be harder and then put on a pair of sweat pants, and a tank top. Grabbing his books up he waited for Dingo to finish getting ready before they headed off to their first class.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #249 on: October 24, 2011, 07:14:53 PM »
As Cassandra's phone went off she was already in the bathroom doing her hair. She didn't notice it until she walked out and heard it. "whups..."  She glances at the other person still sleeping and doesn't want to be rude by waking them up, but doesn't want them to sleep to late eather. She shrugs and decides to just leave. She grabs her Class List and backpack, and slams the door behind her, hoping that they would get up. "i shouldn't care if they sleep in.. I'm not their mother." she says to herself putting on a smile and walking down the stairs again, avoiding the elevator. As she gets down into the main room there are other students milling about talking and some were just eating. Few wave and She waves back to be polite then heads out into the morning to try to find her first class.
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: October 24, 2011, 10:20:41 PM »
Dingo grunted and pushed the pillow off his face. He yawned and sat up, waiting for Nash to finish using the bathroom. Dingo took a quick shower and quickly got dressed after brushing his teeth. He threw on his shorts and tank top, then continued vigorously to try and dry his mane off in a towel. "Sometimes I wish I was just bald." He said trying to undo some tangles. "Anyway, lets get going."
 He threw the towel away and opened the door to the noisy hallway. He stepped outside into the frigid morning air and took in a deep relaxing breath as he waited for Nash.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: October 24, 2011, 10:51:19 PM »
an hour and a forty-five minutes earlier i had risen 10 minutes before my alarm on my phone went off, shut it off, went to watch the sun rise, then at 6:40 i went for a thirty-minute jog, afterwards i had took a quick 20-minute shower, and i was now outside the classical magic classroom, enjoying the crisp, cool,(though not as cool as i am used to),air, as a light breese ruffled my damp fur.

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
« Reply #252 on: October 25, 2011, 01:20:50 AM »
Blair got up and proceeded with her daily routine of applying minimum make up and fixing her hair to perfection. She put on a black dress, spending quite a while to make sure she had not gotten any lint on it. She began to snack on a pastry, not having time to bother to try to find a way to get hot water. She grabbed the Basic Magic book from the night before. From there she walked to her first class slowly and tiredly.

~

Dawn awoke and put on her sundress tiredly, gathering her lesson books. If she had to beat fighters, she'd have to teach her students fast. She took two texts that she had spent the night reading through in her arms and rushed to her classroom. Due to her late night cramming, she'd a few minutes late. "I'm really sorry, my students!" She said as she opened the door and hurried them in, beginning to take attendance by seating chart.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: October 25, 2011, 02:07:32 AM »
as i was hurried into the classroom i bumped into a girl with a pristine lint-free black dress, ruining it spectaculary.i looked up shocked to see blair. sorry about your dress i mumbled shyly.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: October 25, 2011, 02:14:21 AM »
Cassandra comes running down the hall wering a pair of skinny jeens, and a form fitting shirt. she hurrys past mutttering, "oh my goodness, I am soo late for Classical Magic....."