The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Competition  (Read 17696 times)

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
Re: Competition
« Reply #300 on: November 07, 2011, 05:08:11 AM »
"Clear." Dingo said to the teacher, standing by Nash in line. He cracked his knuckles and neck and stretched out his legs. He scoped out everyone in the female line, and a heavy grin grew on his face when he saw Cassandra standing directly across from him.
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #301 on: November 07, 2011, 05:13:07 AM »
Cassandra recognized Dingo and smiles a bit. /oh dear..... just relax.. relax... just let it flow naturally.... don't force it../ Cassandra says to her self to keep from freezing up.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #302 on: November 07, 2011, 05:37:00 AM »
"aw!!!! if i had known we could use weapons i would have brought my dual-manrikigusari !!!" >:( (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusari-fundo)
T_T but....
i left them in my room. :/
oh well. :S
maybe tomorrow. :)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 05:40:33 AM by whitewolf »

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #303 on: November 08, 2011, 01:28:06 AM »
Nash looked across the room to the line of females and noticed Blair was across from him. The girl that Dingo had said was cute, and who they had one encounter with. He scoffed a little bit, but was ready to take her on. She was in this class after all. She should be ready for a fight.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: November 11, 2011, 06:06:59 AM »
*raises hand*"wait what do you mean chivalry-..........."i am cut short as then i realize what he ment all along." no. no way am i fighting a female."

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
« Reply #305 on: November 14, 2011, 12:50:08 AM »
Blair opened her Basic Magic book, reading a small section carefully and then gently tossing it to the side. She walked forward, standing in the middle of one side on the center of the arena. Professor Dyseli looked to the two, and Blair manefested her light blue aura. She looked to Nash quietly, waiting for the professor to let them begin.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline [Sov]

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: November 15, 2011, 04:01:49 AM »
(Instant message RPing between Gen and myself. I've left the name and time labels on to distinguish the differences.)

Gen 9:30 PM
Blair stood quietly, letting her aura flow down from her head in its light hue. She stares to Nash, waiting.

Katayida 9:32 PM
Nash clapped his wrapped hands together and jerked his head left and then right, swinging his elbows out and then back in, as he hopped up onto the mat. His nose was pointed more towards the ground and he looked up at Blair with intimidating dark eyes, and then glanced over at their teacher. After he gave them the go ahead Nash simply lunged himself forward with his right forearm in front of his face to further intimidate Blair, and to see what she would do.

Gen 9:37 PM
Blair watches his sudden move forward, dashing back and to the left as a reflex, dodging a hit that wasn't going to her. She bite her lip, holding still and watching her opponent. Her aura remained where she was before, more flowing from her temples. She relaxed herself, more flowing out as she watched Nash. Her aura was almost like mist, and quickly became a light fog.

Katayida 9:42 PM
Nash was now right in front of Blair's aura, and was quite confused by the fact that it didn't move with her. He moved back and away from it, remembering what he learned the day before about magic, and went in at her once again. He came at her in the same fashion as he had before, except this time he stopped short and rotated on his left leg, sending his right shin flying towards Blair's thigh.

Gen 9:48 PM
Blair jumped back in caution, her aura slowly moving towards Nash. She continued a graceful image, breathing calm and moving swift and silently. "Let me see... Let us try something I read in the book, that'll be fun!" She said softly, letting out a slightly twisted giggle. She placed her hands out, humming softly. Her aura began to shroud around Nash, spinning itself into a ring as she watched him, focusing fully on her spell.

Katayida 9:51 PM
Nash tried his best to break up Blair's aura by flailing his arms through it, but it was around him, and there wasn't much he could do about it. His expression grew completely cold, and he let out a growl in Blair's direction. "Come on! Hit me! This is a fight!" He shouted at her, and went towards her once again, but this time throwing a right hook.

Gen 9:59 PM
She shook her head, letting the aura surround her opponent. She breathed out as he came towards her, the ring glowing bright around Nash and forming 5 rays which hit him. The rays were thin, but they induced the feeling of being stung when they hit, and were barely able to cut through his clothes. Blair quickly jumped back after doing so, wincing as she moved a second to late, resulting in the contact between Nash's fist and her.

Katayida 10:03 PM
The bright flash of the rays temporarily blinded Nash, and he could feel tingling, from the rays hitting him. It felt awful, even if it was weak, and after he felt the contact he pulled his body back and far away from her. He rubbed his arms, and his chest to make the tingling feeling go away. He looked over at her wondering what the hell she just did to him, but gritted his teeth and then charged at her in an attempt to tackle her.

Gen 10:16 PM
She gulped and released her energy in another bright light before jumping away, this time the energy pushing him away from her original position. This followed with some more light tears, accompanied by an overcoming feeling of euphoria, that faded several seconds later. Blair let out several long breaths, clasping her hands together softly as she found herself beginning to reach a limit of aura to push out.

Katayida 10:34 PM
Nash's eyes opened widely as the wall of energy hit him, and knocked him backwards. He tumbled backward and landed on his stomach. He laid there for a second, before pushing himself up, slowly back onto both feet. He stood with his eyes closed and started breathing deeper and deeper through his mouth. Suddenly there was a spark that ignited at the top of his head between his ears and a dark blue aura appeared around his entire body. "Fine, I'll play it your way," he said under his breath as his anger built in his mind, and throughout his body. The aura growing darker and deeper around him, if he wasn't a white wolf he would almost be invisible within it. He then brought his hands up to his head and rolled his paws off and over his ears, down his neck and into the center of his chest. His right hand staying present on his chest, and his left hand reached across his right shoulder, pulling his dark energy into a huge ball and down into his left hand. He passed it to his right hand, and opened his eyes, a lighter left over aura still surrounding him. His breathing was aggressive and he brought his right arm back, and wound up like a major league baseball player would pitch a fastball. He released the raging dark ball of energy from his finger tips directly at Blair, and fell to his knees, catching himself with that same right hand to prevent himself from hitting the ground. Knuckles clenched.

Gen 10:42 PM
She gulped and gathered her energy into a concentration, making a shield just in time for the mass of energy. For a while, this was successful, however her reservoirs of energy ran out after a while of holding it back, and her shield vanished into a fine crystalline mist. The damage of the energy was severely reduced, however Blair was tossed back like a rag doll from its force. Her dress was ripped and an intense pain filled her, making her tremble and cough loudly. Professor Dyseli stepped in, raising both arms. "This is over, Nash is the victor. Blair shall have an examination to make sure she is fine. If not," He looked to Nash sternly, "You shall have consequences."

Katayida 10:49 PM
Nash's eyes jumped around rapidly as Blair flew back from the attack he fired at her. His remaining aura sucked back into his body, and he stood drop jawed until Professor Dyseli came over and told him that he'd have consequences to deal with if she was severely hurt. He hoped she wasn't severely hurt, that wasn't his intention. "....yessir...." he said quietly and stepped off the mat practically running to the back of the room to sit against the wall. He stared at his hands wondering what this power was inside of him, and suddenly he felt overwhelmed with exhaustion an his body collapsed into a heap against the cold gym wall.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
And just in time
In the right place

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #307 on: November 15, 2011, 04:50:51 AM »

(Kaya and I did it over IRC)
Kaya

*Cassandra stepped forward onto the mat in front of Dingo* lets get the going shall we?

Dingo
Dingo was nervous about fighting a girl, as he didnt really have any experience in doing so. Not sure he would be able to bring himself to use his fists he decided to focus on broadening his abilities of magic. He activated his dark blue aura and stepped forward onto the mat right infront of Cassandra. "Agreed, and just a heads up, i'm not going easy on you."

Kaya
*cassandra clasps her hands together and she tries to focus her mind on the fight, nothing else, no fear nothing but her oppoinent. Her aura flows around her and she opens her eyes and smiles darkly.* mmm and now why would i expect you to do something like that?"  * Cassandra's entire manner shifted from the shy timid girl into a cool collected calm.*
*she bows slightly* "you may make the first move sir."

Dingo

Her response to his last sarcastic comment made Dingo's ears fall back in intimidation. He might have to go hard on her now. Dingo stepped forward in response to her order and noticed his aura was always one move ahead of him, like it could read his mind. He balled his fists and tried something. He swung at Cassandra's aura and focused hard on what hewanted his aura to do. A shadowy claw appeared from the back of his paw extending his reach. The shadowy mass swiped towards her.

Kaya
*Cassandra smiles and just lets her instincts take over. She dodges the attach and hooks her foot behind Dingos and at that point of contact Cassandra gets a jolt of Dingo's Aura and quickly moves back.* "mmm that was intresting to say the least" *Cassandra says calmly but seems to be favoring the foot she tried tripping Dingo with. She clasps her hands in a..different manner. her aura shifts slightly and when she holds out her hand, her aura is covering her left hand in a glove like manner. Cassandra takes a swipe at Dingo.*

Dingo
Dingo put up his arm to block the attack, not as quickly as he'd hoped though. He was still surprised about what he had just discovered. Cassandra's swipe hit Dingo's arm covering his head and caused him to stagger and lose balance. He saw his aura in front of him every step of the way, perfectly outlining his body like a shadowy clone telling the future...as he fell to the floor. He slowly got his feet and wiped the small amount of blood coming from his mouth. He stepped towards Cassandra ready to throw out a punch combo when suddenly a large explosion occured a couple mats down. He looked over and saw Blair on the floor, and a look of horror on Nash's face.

Kaya
*Cassandra loses her focus of a split second and her aura vanishes and she shakes her head and looks where dingo is looking.* "oh gawd what happened over there? Do you think...n-no. .that c-cant happen in school.." *Cassandra is "her self" again and is looking over towards blair and nash worried.*

Dingo turned from Cassandra and they both started pacing over towards the commotion. "Hey, what happened?" He asked when he found Nash by the doors.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:04:00 AM by Dingo »
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: November 17, 2011, 12:16:11 AM »
"well i for one refuse to fight a girl, i will dodge but i shall not attack" i proclaimed loudly, glad that i had a high pain tolerence.

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: November 19, 2011, 11:18:19 PM »
Professor Dyseli shook his head at the white wolf, "Then get the hell of my matt. You're wasting my time." He sighed and looked to Blair, who had gotten up and began to dust off her dress. She looked back quietly. "Your flaw is arrogance. Go see Professor Dawn, she's in here to tutor. However, if you get hurt severely, it is not my fault." He looked to Nash, beckoning him, Dingo, and Cassandra over. "As I told Miss Avery, the magic professor is doing some tutoring right now. We've half an hour left, so you should be able to learn something." He looked to Cassandra and Dingo. "Over confidence and arrogance are flaws." To Nash, "Forming expectations if your flaw. Now all of you go. Anyone who wants tuttoring may attend."

Blair nodded quietly, and gulped, walking to Dawn quietly.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: November 21, 2011, 07:13:27 AM »
aeron stood and looked the professor in the eyes unblinking, "i did not say that i wished not to fight." he said, pissed off.

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: November 21, 2011, 11:31:58 AM »
He returned the look to the wolf, blank and stern. "And I said that you would fight someone of the opposite sex, tough guy. However, you said you wouldn't. So get off my mat, stop defying me, and stop wasting your classmate's time." He said and continued to watch the other students, making mental notes of their flaws.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline [Sov]

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: November 21, 2011, 06:12:41 PM »
Nash got up trembling slightly from what he had just done to Blair, and the energy that was sapped from his body. He walked shakily over to where Professor Dawn was and looked at her with puppy eyes. "I....I didn't know that would....happen...." He stood toying with his hands trying to figure out the best way to explain that he really didn't mean to hurt Blair, and hoped that he hadn't.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
And just in time
In the right place

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: November 22, 2011, 08:47:12 PM »
and if i refuse? aeron replied coldly staring unblinking at professor dyseli, i thought about the possibility of challenging him to a fight, [he's a big guy, probably more brawn than anything, i have my speed and agility as an advantage] aeron thought to himself, [if im lucky and he is what he appears to be then i could win]

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: November 22, 2011, 10:14:31 PM »
"Then I'll call security and you run the risk of being expelled." He growled to the wolf, attempting to continue taking mental notes on the other student's methods.

"It is fine," Dawn said to Nash kindly before turning her attention to the group of students. "Now each of you has a few obstacles to overcome. Including control and how to properly channel power. So I assume you two men have chosen dark attribute, Blair light, and Cassandra is attributeless, correct? It seems the majority will be control, and Blair will be attempting to learn how to put power into her attacks."
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)