The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Competition  (Read 17233 times)

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
Re: Competition
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2011, 04:25:42 PM »
Rylo had finnished organizing everything for a perfect office and slumber. He stopped to look at the glass chamber with his old battle armor inside standing up for decoration. Rylo thought about the memorys back when he was in that armor.
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2011, 04:35:36 PM »
Nash scoffed, "Don't worry about the dames here." He followed Dingo in the line getting two slices of pizza and paying the lady at the register. "It could be a stereotype, but all stereotypes come from the truth somewhere along the lines." He walked over to a table and sat down, "I mean, every stereotype has to have an origin, like a hypothesis, if you think about it in scientific terms." He said to Dingo taking in a mouth full of pizza.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2011, 11:20:34 PM »
Dingo dabbed the grease off his pizza with a napkin, then tossed the dripping piece of paper into the trash can next to them. "You're right about that, but it's not fair to the innocent people who get labeled when in reality they're nothing like that." He took a few bites out of his pizza, took a drink, and then looked back across the table at Nash, leaning in a little. "She was cute though, huh?" He said grinning. He leaned back out to take another bite. Knowing it's not polite to talk with your mouth full, he continued anyway. "Hope we run into her again. What do you say we go wander around for a while after this?"
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2011, 11:38:19 PM »
Rylo had stared too long at his armor, he moved away from it and went to his weapon collection on the wall, and always had his eye on two of his most charist swords. He graabbed both of them, and gripped the handles, he looked at them and took causion to not press a buttin inprinted on the front end of the handles. He started swinging them, and began to get carried away from reality, and fought like he always had fought back in the day, tho nobody was there, it was all in his head. He swang them and used them like a professional, like a master, only better. He sliced across, when then he heard a bound on the floor, and many things with it. He looked and saw he had cut his room up."hhuuuurh damn.." Rylo started picking things up.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 11:41:52 PM by Arby teh Unicorn »
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2011, 12:14:16 AM »
Blair walked out of the bathroom, hair tied up in a ponytail. Her pajamas were shorts and a tank top, which, unlike her normal dresses, showed her body's feminism. She walked to her bed and took out the luggage, rummaging for something. She took out a small stuffed animal with a tag tied to it's leg. She read out loud on accident, meaning to read it to herself. "Knew you'd want this.. Your mother wants you to wear the huge dress tomorrow.. I'd prefer if you wore the suit. Much love." She blushed a bit at her habit of reading aloud. She placed the bear aside and pulled out the suit's top, holding it up. It wasn't too expensive, for a suit, anyway. To her relief, it didn't have shoulder pads. She made another look of dismay and put it back in the luggage, tucking it back and laying down, resting her head on a pillow and pulling the blanket up. "I'm going to sleep now... Good night.." She said softly, hugging her stuffed animal and quickly falling asleep.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2011, 01:29:24 AM »
Lance hadn't been tempted to look in her bags while she was getting changed, he didn't want to risk losing a possibly good friendship in this place. Laid back on his bed, he switched the music off on his cd player and nodded and smiled at Blair as she came back out of the bathroom, he couldn't help but notice her feminine body.

He forced himself to look elsewhere, listening to her read aloud, he didn't really know what to say to it so he kept quiet
"Yeah...g'night".

Lance laid there, awake for a good few hours contemplating his situation before fatigue finally took him.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline [Sov]

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2011, 03:11:51 AM »
Nash stuffed the rest of his pizza in his mouth like he hadn't eaten in days. A voracious appetite was pretty common for a growing wolf, but this sure wasn't healthy. He gulped down some of his soda and belched covering his mouth with a balled fist, "Ehh, not really my type, but yeah, I guess she was kinda cute." Looking around he noticed a trash can within reach and leaned his chair back a bit and just dumped empty tray onto it. "You'd think they'd recycle here..." That was an offbeat comment, Nash, he thought. He looked at his watch, and it read 9:45pm. "I thought I read something about an 11pm lights out...I still got a little bit of unpacking to do, wanna just head back to the dorm? We can wander tomorrow after our classes are over." He looked at Dingo, not wanting to rush him too much, so he sat casually with his hands folded.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
And just in time
In the right place

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2011, 03:27:53 AM »
Dingo looked over at the windows of the cafeteria, unaware of how dark it had grown outside. "I suppose your right." he said to Nash. "Lets go finish packing and get some rest, tomorrow is gonna be one heck of a crazy day."After devouring the crust of his pizza, he stacked his tray on top of the trash can and rose to his feet. Nash got up after him and followed him as they walked towards the door. Suddenly feeling exhausted after a satisfying meal, they stepped out into the chilly night air. Dingo zipped up his jacket a tad higher and stuffed his paws in his pockets. The crickets in the grass around them filled the silence as they approached their dorms, and a keen ear could even hear some owls out in the distant forest. Opening the door Dingo quickly unzipped his jacket, took of his shirt, and flopped onto his bed. He gave forth a drawn out yawn as his sleepiness struck him like lightning. "See ya in the mornin bud. Was a pleasure getting to know you today." He turned over in his bed facing the wall, with an ear perked up waiting for his friend's response.

Offline [Sov]

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2011, 03:37:54 AM »
"Unpacking can wait." Nash yawned audibly, and took off his shirt and pants, only left in his boxers which is how he usually slept. "I'm setting my alarm for 7 so we have enough time to get ready for class. G'Night." He rolled over onto his side facing the wall, curling his tail over his left leg. It was kind of a comfort thing he did, for security, or whatever. The morning would come early, but sleep never came easy for this wolf. His thoughts taunted him, and he wondered what it would be like during his first day of classes. Some time later after his thoughts just turned into a solid line, he was totally unconscious, and snoring softly.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
And just in time
In the right place

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2011, 04:28:56 AM »
Blair got up from the bed at 6am, tired and groggy. She grunted softly and pulled out her luggage again, taking out her hair products and brush, as well as her flat iron. She moved them into the bathroom and took the suit out of the luggage. "Either be a Tom or be a Princess.. I pick Tom, anyday..." She laughed to herself, taking the suit to the bathroom. She put it on, except the tie. She left the tie on her bed, and kept a t-shirt under the dress shirt. She didn't tuck in the shirt, and the jacket hung over it casually. The way she wore it, it looked less like a suit and more like a school uniform with a jacket. She even put on street shoes, which were cheaper and more durable, yet still related to the dress shoe. She struggled with her hair for a bit, just focusing on getting it to lay flat. The result was Blair looking like a slightly feminine male, partially the fault of the bangs of her hair hanging down in the middle of her face, while her eyes weren't blocked by any of her blond locks. At about 7:30, she went into the main room and vacated the bathroom, looking to her room mate. "Wake up, class starts in about half an hour." She said to him at a normal voice, beginning to look for her bag of notebooks.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2011, 09:10:16 PM »
Lance stirred slowly. Rubbing his eyes and yawning lightly before jumping out of bed, he forsook his morning exercises due to the timeframe they were in. Opening the cupboard he took a few things out; toothpaste, hair wax, toothbrush and a bottle of mouthwash. he grabbed some training clothes too, designed for flexibility and comfort. They consisted of a tight vest and some baggy cargo pants with boots, not fashionable. But practical.

Moving to the bathroom he looked into the mirror, his eyes widened slightly at the mess his mane had become, it reminded him somewhat of a firework explosion. Using the wax he managed to mould it into a similar style it was the day before, swept back with a flick. He began to get dressed and brush his teeth.

After his teeth were done. He came back out and met with Blair "alright shall we get going?"

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline [Sov]

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2011, 11:02:21 PM »
The alarm rang too early for Nash, as his thoughts had probably kept him up for at least an hour after he had laid down to sleep. He groaned and rolled over, sitting up slowly, rubbing his ears back and forth. He rose from the bed and nudged Dingo in the shoulder with his knee, "rise and shine!" he said with a big toothy sarcastic grin.

After that Nash grabbed a towel, some body wash, and a toothbrush from his duffel bag, and headed for the showers. The bold white wolf returned to the room 15 minutes later with just a towel wrapped around his waist. He hadn't seen any females in the fighter dorms anyway, so why did he care. He put on a fresh pair of boxer briefs, and then some training pants which were designed tightly at the waist, and loose in the hip to knee area, cutting off again with the same thick banded elastic design to keep them in place just above his bulging calf muscles. He then wrapped his feet, ankles, and wrists, in off-white wrap.

He didn't know what they would be doing today but he did know that he always needed extra support in those areas of his body. He wasn't the most flexible beast, but he was strong and fast. He moved to his duffel bag again, shuffling some things around and pulled out a tank top, and pulled it over his head followed by a light weight sports jacket that he just threw over his shoulder.

Katayida rose at 6am to be sure that she was ready for her day,
"Okay, lesson plan for each class: check! Coffee: check! Keys: check! Good to go!" It wasn't Kay's first time teaching by any means, and she had experience dealing with students of all different ages and backgrounds. Confidently she strolled into her first classroom around 7:30am, where she would be teaching Evasion and Defense.

She sat her brief case onto the table at the front of the classroom. Classrooms weren't exactly her setting, but they were an essential part of student learning. Turning around she wrote on the white board with black dry erase marker:

Professor Kay
Evasion and Defense

Then she took her list of students out of the case, she'd be doing a roll-call soon enough. It was about 7:50, and 6 of her 17 students had already arrived, and taken their seats quietly.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
And just in time
In the right place

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2011, 12:00:58 AM »
Dingo laid unhappily in his bed staring at the ceiling, not too thrilled as usual, to have someone or something disturb his slumber. When Nash returned from the showers he grabbed his towel and squeezed by him out the door. After a quick shower he returned to the room and opened the drawers where he filed away his clothes for the day. He pulled out some loose gym shorts, a fresh pair of boxers, and a tank top. He quickly slipped into his clothes and sat down on the bed, still attempting to dry off his mane with the towel. He stretched out his arms and legs, and plopped back on the bed.
"How much time do we have, Nash?" He asked, staring at the ceiling again.

Offline [Sov]

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2011, 12:06:14 AM »
Nash rubbed the back of his head, his still damp fur getting fluffed about. "About 20 minutes, but we should probably leave the room now, at least this morning...cause I dunno where the classroom is....." he stared blankly back at Dingo, really hoping that he did know. Nash knew his parents sent him here because they wanted him to "channel his aggression for something good," but he really knew it was just because they wanted him away and out of the house. As hard as Nash appeared on the outside he really didn't like disappointing his parents, but their lifestyle just wasn't his lifestyle.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
And just in time
In the right place

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2011, 12:17:48 AM »
Dingo let out a low pitch growl and then rose to his feet. He dug into his bag to find his schedule again. "Room 205." He said stuffing it back inside, and then looking up at Nash. "Thats not that far from here, if I remember correctly. Ill try not to get us lost." He walked out the door into the hallway which was noisy and crowded with people. He made sure Nash was right behind him, and he proceeded out into the traffic. It took a few minutes for them to reach the main doors, but once outside they were greeted by a breath of fresh morning air. The sun hung just over the horizon, and the slight breezes kicked up leaves at their feet. Dingo took a second to take in the scenery, then continued to lead Nash towards the 200 wing.