The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Tatter and friends  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Tatter

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • My Site (Author)
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: yellow fur with red/orange markings around his eyes (like eye shadow) and like wise colored mane.
  • Height: apx 6'2 bipedal, normal sized quad
  • Weight: apx 175 pipedal, normal for lions quad
  • Build: bipedal he's lanky with a little muscle build from just working, simular quad
Tatter and friends
« on: October 01, 2011, 03:18:22 AM »
i miss a few of months and we fix the boards up with all nice new extras

we'll start off with this pic, no idea if i have posted it but it's one i did a loong time ago, im still not a good artist per say >.> but :P thats what comissioning people is for

next off one i've done very recently, i think yesterday, inspired by my new found love (um.. my very cute boyfriend, whos fur is kind of a husky (mix?) i just sat up in bed, turned on the computer to referance some animal pics (and a pic somone else did of his) and doodled out this, one of my better pictures, excuse the miscolored part, realized later there was an old picture cover on the scanners lens >.>

and last but not least, the original commission i got from Sombody along time ago, i paid for it and stuff so i have the rights.... but i forgot who the artist was !!  D: it's a big picture so im just going to post the link. anyway tatters in the middle (With the scar) only i forgot to tell the artist about the white strand of hair, lol no biggie, (i altered the picture for my avi :P) to his left is his father in the fan fic i created Jake, to his right is his daughter jesse, (lol i think, its been a while since that fic) and down of to hiself is jesse's cousin Triton

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/joevil2025/My%20Art/Commissions%20Trades/charactersfin2.jpg
You may break my spirit, my heart, and my body, but you will never break my pride.
Texas Furries unite!
http://texasfurries.proboards.com/index.cgi