The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Welcome to The Bloodhounds (OOC - All spots filled)  (Read 8034 times)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
Re: Welcome to The Bloodhounds (OOC - Slots Open!!!)
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 01:50:21 PM »
this week is prity busy, but i may be able to get on around friday, or sonner if i can find a way to sit, comfortably, with my back the way it is. i will post my character anyway.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline darryldemented

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: gray fur with black stripe down the middle of back
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: drooling as i wonder what is for lunch <3
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2011, 03:49:37 PM »
i can usually be on between 10:10 am -1:15 pm and then between 6:00 pm and midnight

jesse hates waiting around and dislikes crowds but can be in a waiting room; however the more he waits the more anxious/annoyed he becomes and he begins to fidget

he also has a tendency to absentmindedly play with his tail whether its swishing it back and forth or physically playing with it.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: No longer a member
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 06:28:58 PM »
Once we have characters and times posted, I will write the first major post that will bring us to any questions you would like to ask before we get underway. If everyone is cool with starting like Thursday or Friday?

That way, I can have a bit of time to write it out and make sure everything is cool and Kaya will have some time to get through the week.

Truth be told Kaya, I need the time too. I have a massive test tomorrow (that I'm super worried about  :S ) and finals starting next week. So, taking a few days is a-okay.

• Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2011, 06:34:46 PM »
that is great thanks. :) and .. i have got to get caught up with all my missed work. XD i should have my character up in a few days.. if not sooner..
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 03:27:44 AM »
(Note to self: Gain Jesse's trust early on in the RP.)

:o  Um.. about times when I'm on... well, I can't give you a definite. Well, I won't be available this Friday and most of Saturday... and my times when I'm on are.... well, they're usually at night. Later at night.

That's all I've got.

Post Merge: November 29, 2011, 03:29:16 AM
Um... could you start on like, Saturday night or Sunday afternoon?

Post Merge: November 29, 2011, 03:32:21 AM
Oh wait! I can be on on Saturday at like 11 or 11:30 at night... so perhaps Sunday afternoon? Please?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 03:33:21 AM by Cifero F. Windtail, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 03:48:20 AM »
Name: Cassandra
Species: Wolf

Clothing / Armor: (the armor, and the normal clothing is  dark clothing and always has a hood up or something to parshly cover her face)

Physical Description: Slender and agile, black fur and has an identifiable notch at the base of her left ear.

Background: Orphaned at a young age she has had to fight for her survival, until she was found by an assassin that sensed his time was nearing and end and decided to train her in the art. She grew skilled over the years and struck out on her own shortly after her master was captured and hung by bounty hunters.

Specialty: Magic, and assassination

Able to use Magic?: Yes as the extent of her magic knowledge she knows how to do concealment spells and minor healing runes.

Weapons: Her Magic and she favors the work of Knives over that of the Bow but is skilled in both. 

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2011, 04:48:25 AM »
Character accepted Kaya.

Excellent, we have four characters and a mission. As there are a few that are clamoring for a later in the week beginning date (and I kind of agree as Finals are beginning to rear their ugly heads...) how about this...

I will set up a posting order and notify you. This should be simple as there are seem to be only a few problems with times (Remember Kaya, I still need your times as well as how Cassandra reacts to waiting!!!). After I do that, I will create and post the thread. I hope to do this Wednesday night or Thursday evening. We, as the group, will not be required to begin the RP until Saturday (though I will not stop you if you desperately wish to post).

I feel those few days will give us enough time to thoroughly think out our questions, because you will only have one opportunity to ask them.

Be forewarned: My writing style is similar to a novel and I will make the leaders of the Bloodhounds be full characters. They do not know everything about everything. They will know a lot though as they are the heads of an international organization that has been running around the world for many, many years.

Is this agreeable?
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2011, 04:57:20 AM »
that is agreeable and i am normally on almost every night from (EST) 10pm-1-2am, and Cassandra does not mind waiting unless there is a plan of action that needs to be taken on quickly.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2011, 05:26:05 AM »
Alright then...

That completes everyone's homework. I will write up the opening sequence and make a posting order. See you all soon and I will inform you of the thread once it's made.

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2011, 05:28:40 AM »
I'm down.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2011, 06:42:11 AM »
Here is a possible posting order, please tell me if there are any issues.

Otebon
Jovi
DarylDemented
Kaya
Cifero

Offline darryldemented

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: gray fur with black stripe down the middle of back
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: drooling as i wonder what is for lunch <3
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2011, 01:24:09 PM »
works for me

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2011, 06:14:43 PM »
Alright, intro is up. http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=18628.0

Please feel free to begin posting between now and the weekend. That is the "official" start, but if you want to start now, feel free.

**Please note, I did some changes to my character. I also tried to play up his "info-gathering" side. He's a bit introspective.

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2011, 03:48:04 AM »
I'll have to post to this tomorrow at some point. I'm exhausted and can't find the energy to do it tonight. Only posting to the threads that I'll get a strike for if I don't. Sorry, Ote.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2011, 03:49:57 AM »
Don't worry about it Jovi. Like I said earlier, we are actually starting during the weekend. The thread is just up if someone wants to jump ahead.

Don't worry, Be happy!