The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Welcome to The Bloodhounds (OOC - All spots filled)  (Read 8035 times)

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
Re: Welcome to The Bloodhounds (OOC - Slots Open!!!)
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2011, 04:17:39 AM »
I lied, I got inspired by daryl's post...I suppose we'll go around one time, and then go into proper posting order?
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Currently: No longer a member
Re: Welcome to The Bloodhounds (OOC - 1 opening)
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2011, 05:57:15 AM »
Wow guys!

If everyone is going to post now, then I guess I can start the story exposition. I'll let everyone have their entry, but I'm suprised at how many have already submitted.

Great job!

Please remember that this is your only opportunity to ask questions. You can definitely forego them, but this is your opportunity...
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2011, 06:08:38 AM »
Name: Marcus Blackmane
Species: Grey Fox
Clothing / Armor:
Physical Description: Tall, but not built as a warrior
Background: Marcus is one of the few initiates with extensive knowledge of magic, and his card-like plates made it easy for him to quickly fire off his pre-made spells where most casters spent their time writing them out. Beyond that, it is assumed he comes from a remote village as his outfit does not bear the colors of nobility or class on them.
Specialty: Magic
Able to use Magic?: Yes.
Weapons: metal plates in the shape of cards, each etched with a spell of his own design. Their uses range from something as destructive as a column of fire, to some rather strong healing magic.

Marcus is capable of even more magic, but only his most common spells are on the plates.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2011, 06:39:17 AM »
Excellent. Character accepted, but you will have to wait for the first rounds of posts. I assume that you have been following the OOC and know that the characters will be going out into the world after we have asked our questions and then moved?

If you are amenable to it, you will be in Kuasta (where we will all show up very soon) and meet us when we arrive, thereby joining the team.

Are you okay with being at the bottom of the posting order?

(so it would run...Otebon, [/size]Jovi, [/size]DarylDemented, [/size]Kaya, [/size]Cifero, Chrono)
[/size]
[/size]As you will not be able to ask a question, please ask it here and I can give you the info via PM.
[/size]
[/size]Thanks for joining!

Post Merge: November 30, 2011, 06:24:51 PM
Sorry for the strangeness of the above post. Every once in a while, my computer likes to do stuff like that.

The posting order is as follows...

Otebon
Jovi
DarylDemented
Kaya
Cifero
Chrono

Still trying to figure out why is does the whole [ size] thing... I know it's programming language to enter a new format, but why it just kind of enters it without my desire to enter it...

Post Merge: December 01, 2011, 12:00:35 AM
For those of you checking the RP, a member named Hymndi just posted. I don't believe I have okayed his character as I don't see him here. If I'm actually hallucinating, please tell me as I think he just jumped in and posted...

As of right now, please ignore that post.

Post Merge: December 01, 2011, 04:33:06 AM
Alright... Hymndi has disappeared. Crisis averted.

Once more, I want to say that you have until Saturday evening (my time) to ask what questions you will. At that time, we will move to Kuasta and pick up Chrono and his character Marcus.

However, since I have been inspired to write (curse me and my weaknesses! I MUST WRITE!!!) I will answer the question that has been asked already.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 04:33:06 AM by Otebon12, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Currently: Neurotic!
Re: Welcome to The Bloodhounds (OOC - All spots filled)
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2011, 06:52:25 PM »
.....posting order? >.> <.< >.>
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2011, 09:01:10 PM »
Yeah... until Saturday night, we are just posting as we see fit. Once it is Sunday, posting order will  be enforced, but right now as we are only asking questions, it's cool.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2011, 04:32:11 AM »
Okay... I'll post once, then I'll post in order...

I'm probably not gonna post again till either Saturday night or on Sunday afternoon.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2011, 04:53:24 AM »
Alright, I think everyone has posted whatever questions they wanted to (unless of course someone gets another question), so here is the plan.

Chrono - If you have any questions, please contact me and I will tell you by PM.

Everyone - On Saturday evening I will post the last answers to questions (especially since I haven't asked my own questions) and we will then begin posting order. My post on Saturday evening will move the entire group to Kuasta where we will meet Chrono's character and we can begin our adventure.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2011, 02:15:22 AM »
We are now all in Kuasta and all together now.

Posting order needs to be observed now, so remember...

Otebon[/size]JoviDarylDementedKayaCiferoChrono

Have fun!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2011, 02:37:31 AM »
Oh, CRAP....
I messed up...
You know I answer to the actual RP first... so that's why I didn't know.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2011, 04:53:34 AM »
And we have our first spell cast. Excellent use of that DarylDemented.

but I must insist...

FOLLOW POSTING ORDER!!!

Otebon
Jovi
Daryl
Kaya (Cassandra as she's changed her name)
Chrono

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2011, 05:08:18 AM »
Okay, but perhaps I should just respond to Daryl's post, and the we could start the order.

Offline darryldemented

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: gray fur with black stripe down the middle of back
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: drooling as i wonder what is for lunch <3
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2011, 05:10:53 AM »
sorry was just catching up lol XD

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2011, 05:12:22 AM »
It's all okay...   :D  I'm not upset at all. In fact I'm laughing how it's all just kinda... derp.

However it plays out, it plays out.

Once Jovi posts, you need to be next Daryl, and so on and so forth...

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2011, 05:26:02 AM »
Ten-Four. I'll let everyone else post until it's my turn.

Derp. XD