The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Welcome to The Bloodhounds (OOC - All spots filled)  (Read 8042 times)

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: No longer a member
Re: Welcome to The Bloodhounds (OOC - All spots filled)
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2011, 02:30:17 AM »
Sorry, totally forgot as I was writing hastily. Will modify a bit.

• Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline darryldemented

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: gray fur with black stripe down the middle of back
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: drooling as i wonder what is for lunch <3
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2011, 02:33:54 AM »
naw thats ok well just pretend i threw up on the table or something mundane like that

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2011, 02:35:54 AM »
???

What do you mean?

:?
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline darryldemented

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2011, 02:45:06 AM »
idek haha
just trying to save you from having to edit your post

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2011, 08:29:56 PM »
Darryl,

Small suggestion: Technically, part of your post where you preformed the transformation was a bit of power-playing. "the room was amazed at the spell work and several of the others gasped." While this is a very mild offense of power playing it still is, as you controlled the other characters in the room. Creature, being my hard ass character, doesn't care about much/anything other than himself... So basically he wouldn't have reacted at all to your transformation.

Just wanted to point it out before we get into any of the big fight scenes, while you can do that with NPC's, you can't do that with characters that are being controlled by other people.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline darryldemented

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2011, 01:49:14 PM »
it wasnt intended to be "power playing"
and i only said several i didnt say all i figured one or two would be

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2011, 03:04:08 PM »
Well... I suppose we should continue?
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2011, 07:17:46 PM »
Please read this post carefully, thoughtfully, and completely. Even if the message is not addressed to you, please read.

To Cifero -

You have mentioned that your character has a mysterious backstory. I have not approved of this backstory and Daryl has not mentioned it to me. I will then assume that this means that you have not received approval for this particular aspect of your character. Please send it to me or Daryl so that we can tell you if it is okay.

You have mentioned that you want to get Saker in Kuasta. Saker is not in Kuasta. The information we have says nothing about Saker in Kuasta, and in fact points away. Please make sure that you are reading the RP and OOC carefully.

To Daryl -

Please follow posting order. You have skipped Jovi more than once and it is becoming a problem. Please make sure that you don't overrun another player.

Please make sure that you are reading the RP and OOC carefully as I mentioned on several occasions that the name of my character is Varen, not Otebon.

To All -

From what I am reading in the RP, it has become a bit of a contest between who can cast the biggest spell. Jesse blows out and relights a candle, Chrono responds with a very bright flame in a small room, Creature begins to glow (although to be fair, this post was made when the lights were off and sent to me so that it could be posted in something approaching order), and finally Jesse turns into another race entirely. Please do not turn this discussion around a table into a power-level contest.

Please follow posting order. I admit that I have made a mistake and I apologized for it, I saw that Chrono had posted and saw that as my cue. Please follow the order however as the RP is now in a bit of shambles. Kayato hasn't been able to post much, Jovi is continually skipped and I am not happy.

Please make all OOC conversation here, in the OOC thread. It just slows down the RP and makes it cluttered with useless information.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2011, 07:22:06 PM »
Okay. I'll fix what I need to later.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2011, 07:27:53 PM »
alright sorry i haven't been able to post often. It has been difficult to gain access to the computer at home unless it is obnoxiously late at night. I will not be on much this weekend ether because of holiday plans, you can go ahead and skip over me if i am not able to post this weekend.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline darryldemented

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2011, 01:50:39 PM »
if i remember correctly i follow jovi, you post for jovi therefor i post after you.
if someone posts after you then thats me being skipped

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2011, 01:00:53 AM »
alright sorry i haven't been able to post often. It has been difficult to gain access to the computer at home unless it is obnoxiously late at night. I will not be on much this weekend ether because of holiday plans, you can go ahead and skip over me if i am not able to post this weekend.
I feel for you, Kaya... sometimes it takes an obnoxioulsy long time to get on here!

Then again, that's what happens when the computer you use is infected by a virus that wants to sell you spyware...

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2011, 02:45:04 AM »
tht stikx
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2011, 05:39:32 PM »
Yes. Yes it does.

You know, when I first saw this RP's title, I was suddenly reminded of the Guns 'N' Roses song "Welcome to The Jungle," because somebody lipsynched that song at Airband with another guy using a broom as a guitar.... and they did it AWESOMELY!

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2011, 08:32:47 PM »
Alright guys and gals,

I have been a bit buys with Finals (and I know that others have been too) and I now have a plan. Tomorrow, I will post again and we will start from there. Jovi is currently out, so we will skip her until further notice.

Posting order is as follows -

Otebon
Jovi
Daryl
Kaya
Cifero
Chrono

The previous conversation will be accepted, and I will attempt to realign everything. We will then continue along as expected.

Cifero, I have yet to hear from you about your mysterious backstory. If you do not send it to me withing the next 48, I will have to assume that all parts of your character exist in the RP and character application.

Alright? Or do you want to drop?