The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Inflate the Baloon  (Read 23118 times)

Offline Leiton

Re: Inflate the Baloon
« Reply #210 on: January 05, 2012, 06:53:45 PM »
"Hmph. I and the Numbered Wolf are of the same blood. You know of his abilities, do you not?"

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #211 on: January 05, 2012, 06:56:58 PM »
Danny sits near the back of the Dining room.  She walks up.* You are related to Wolf 7133?
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #212 on: January 05, 2012, 07:01:21 PM »
Of course I know of my.. I mean the numbered wolfs powers. I was the old ruler until I got tired of ruling and passed control to him.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Leiton

« Reply #213 on: January 05, 2012, 07:10:34 PM »
*The world around them swirled with colors. Everything in the dining room, except for those gathered, seemed to melt and join with the swirling colors. It all shifted, becoming more and more hazy. After a few seconds, the stream halted, and started to go in reverse. However, when it stopped, they weren't in the dining room any more. They were in mid-air, though they could still feel the cold hard floor under their feet. Below them were three young arctic wolves, playing in the vast tundra. It was getting close to dark.
A low rumbling shattered the air. One of the wolves ran away. The other two tried to find the source of the noise. It did not take them long to find a sleeping dragon, one with scales as black as the shadows surrounding it. The two were reckless, and made a horrible decision: They went up to the sleeping dragon, and tried to climb onto its back. The dragon woke up and roared a terrible roar. The wolves screamed as the shadows around the dragon became a dense black flame that burned their fur and skin. Another scream tore through the air. The third brother was watching from less than a hundred yards away.
The world around them swirled again, and they were back in the dining room after a minute.*

"Now you have seen the source of mine and my brother's power. We were young and reckless, and we made a horrible mistake. One that we are being forced to live with for the rest of our lives."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #214 on: January 05, 2012, 07:24:29 PM »
Did you ever find the dragon and make sure to kill it?  *Danny sounds intrigued, looking around.  She'd never seen powers like that, let alone the source.*
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #215 on: January 05, 2012, 07:26:46 PM »
Kaya smiled a bit at seeing the story again, though its sad it happened but she is thankfull it did, because if it hadent have happened...she would not have met the numbered wolf*
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Leiton

« Reply #216 on: January 05, 2012, 07:29:44 PM »
"I never killed the dragon, nor have I looked for it. True dragons are a mythic species. They hold the true sources of the elements and power. They, along with the balloons, are the ones responsible for all life on this planet and the powers within each person. Though their minds may be fickle at times, they are always just. My youngest brother escaped that judgment, and to this day, his fur is still as white as snow...

A reflection of his heart."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: January 05, 2012, 07:38:17 PM »
*kaya starts thinking of a nice black and purple rune covered balloon and one appears and starts chasing around one of the white clear ones.* huh.. that has never happened before.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #218 on: January 06, 2012, 12:24:52 AM »
[This Role play is SUPER FUN and Im ELATED [/size]that someone used my story in this! Which makes this next part even harder, I don't think I can keep up this role play. Im just too swamped with all the others that I am currently  in that I keep negelcting this one. I will try to keep on it, but I may not be able to :'([/font][/size]

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Leiton

« Reply #219 on: January 06, 2012, 12:27:09 AM »
( ^_^  I knew you'd like that one  ;)
It's no biggy. I've got a good bit I'm working in as well, as well as getting one started :P )

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: January 06, 2012, 12:28:23 AM »
Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ok hopeflly we c u around, anyone you want to take yourplace as sage of the west?)

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: January 06, 2012, 12:31:15 AM »
[I have not officially left yet. And anyone can control him. Just be sure you do me justice, who ever controls me  ;)  And thank you Leiton  :3 ]

*Wolf Speaks to Cami* "Here is your damn, good sir. I also wished to free you from that accursed place. That palace, that place. It is full of evil. Do not be fooled with its bright white walls and proper lighting. The deciever runs it only to trick us into serving him. Stay here Cami. I will free as many as I can from.. him. But i make no promises. Do not return to it either. My army will arive at dawn to liberate that place and clense it of the filth that infest it." *I then summon another balloon and float back, stealthly, to the castle to free another trapped soul*

Offline Leiton

« Reply #222 on: January 06, 2012, 12:36:36 AM »
*Attu watched and listened silently from above.*

This must end.

*He stood and bid the balloon move back and into the path of Wolf 7133's balloon, revealing himself plainly to him. The moon behind Attu shone off of his snow-white fur, which contrasted brightly off of the dark blue sky. His light blue eyes seemed to glow as he stared into the face of his older brother...*

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
« Reply #223 on: January 06, 2012, 12:54:04 AM »
*watches and listens to the story knowing it all to well. Rasui continues to listen as he pull out small object and stairs at it and whispers to himself*
Hmm.. wondering what is happening down below.. Can't wait for the end result's  :)

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: January 06, 2012, 12:56:50 AM »
7;'
;'[;';.*At the sight of his own brother, Wolf's face contorts alightly and a wicked smile come sover him* "We don't need family anymore! Wolf needs not family now that he has me!" *I outstrech my arms and Attu's balloon pops mid air, sending him falling to the ground*