The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Inflate the Baloon  (Read 23110 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Inflate the Baloon
« Reply #285 on: January 08, 2012, 12:56:53 AM »
"Wait... let me guess, we have to do it or demons will take over the kingdom and kill everyone?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Cami The Platypus

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Have some peanuts!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Moric Platypus
  • Coloring: Pure Black fur.
  • Height: one foot
  • Weight: 63 pounds
  • Build: Average but fierce
  • Currently: MineCrafting. YAYYYYY!!!!
« Reply #286 on: January 08, 2012, 12:58:32 AM »
(I don't think Rasui is here)

What will happen to my dragon SiiLic (read about how I got him in my signature)
  • Avatar by: google images :D. looking for someone that can make my fursona.
  • Signature art by: Grisli :D. using artwork from google images.
I am a Moric Platypus. My dark color was formed by a dragon of black magic and fire. It burned down my lodge and left me in the ash to suffocate.three hours later the dragon came back and rescued me. But by the time he came the ash already had transformed me into a Moric Platypus (Moric means dark skin). Until this day I keep the dragon as a pet to repay him for the favor he did me. He has told me his name is SiiLic.

Offline Leiton

« Reply #287 on: January 08, 2012, 01:02:14 AM »
(( :S  Rasui was part of this...))

The crowned wolf laughed at Vi's comment. "You couldn't be farther from the truth."

He disappeared, and reappeared next to the throne, where the Master balloon still floated.
"So... You honestly have no idea what would happen if I popped him?" He reached out with one of his claws towards the Master tauntingly.

• Boisterous Bear
  • Have some peanuts!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #288 on: January 08, 2012, 01:04:26 AM »
NO!!!!! We all have our rights... And so help me I will kill you if I have to. >:(
I am a Moric Platypus. My dark color was formed by a dragon of black magic and fire. It burned down my lodge and left me in the ash to suffocate.three hours later the dragon came back and rescued me. But by the time he came the ash already had transformed me into a Moric Platypus (Moric means dark skin). Until this day I keep the dragon as a pet to repay him for the favor he did me. He has told me his name is SiiLic.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #289 on: January 08, 2012, 01:18:23 AM »
*Vi's mouth gapes.*
"Father..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Leiton

« Reply #290 on: January 08, 2012, 01:51:28 AM »
"Ha! I won't pop him. Not here, anyway. First, there is something I would like to show each of you..." Their bodies involuntarily floated through the air toward the entrance of the throne room. Even as Cifero watched, they disappeared just as they reached the entrance.

They all appeared outside the large oaken doors with the mysterious carved runes and designs, still unable to move or use magic.

• Boisterous Bear
  • Have some peanuts!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: January 08, 2012, 01:55:09 AM »
What do you plan to accomplish from this...KING!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: January 08, 2012, 01:57:45 AM »
"What is this?"

• Boisterous Bear
  • Have some peanuts!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: January 08, 2012, 02:01:08 AM »
Where is your source of power located! This is magnificent! You made us all levitate and we can't even move what are you using? Who's side are you on?...

Offline Leiton

« Reply #294 on: January 08, 2012, 02:02:58 AM »
The crowned wolf walked up and put his paw on the door, tracing out one of the runes with his finger.

"This... is a door. More than a door. It is a gateway. A gateway to the home of the true Balloon Master. My dearest friend, Tammo, made the mistake of knowing more than he should have and continuing to ask questions."

Without looking, he pointed with his other paw at a body further back in the hall. It was the squirrel guardian, and his body was still.

"My source of power, you ask? Allow me to answer with a question of my own... Where did you think your powers came from. Surely you know that not everyone has them..."

• Boisterous Bear
  • Have some peanuts!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: January 08, 2012, 02:05:02 AM »
Of course but this magic... It's beyond comprehension!

Offline Leiton

« Reply #296 on: January 08, 2012, 02:07:09 AM »
"Beyond comprehension? What can be beyond comprehension when you have all of the power and knowledge of the world in your grasp? Mwahahahaha!!!"  >:3

((Yayz for being over dramatic  XD ))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: January 08, 2012, 02:09:29 AM »
"true... but I can still turn my head, so I suppose it's not that powerful."
*She glared at him.*
"And you don't know everything!"

And I was able to find you.
*Cifero waves from the end of the hallway.*
It's in your basement, huh?

• Boisterous Bear
  • Have some peanuts!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: January 08, 2012, 02:10:56 AM »
You will die before the you can posses the power that only the balloon master can posses! * Cami gets the idea to have the balloon master banish the wolf king * hey wolf king I bet you can't defeat the balloon master even with all the power in the world. * silent chuckle *

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: January 08, 2012, 02:12:28 AM »
If you wish, I will kill him.
""Stand down."
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 02:50:26 AM by Cifero F. Windtail »